[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Dragon, Beast, and False Prophets - Three Separate Entities?  (Read 99 times)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
Dragon, Beast, and False Prophets - Three Separate Entities?
« on: January 11, 2018, 03:39:27 PM »

Rev 16:13-14

[13]  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
[14]  For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

I have heard people are saying that the dragon, beast, and false prophet (second beast?) are three separate entities because of their private interpretation of Revelation 19:20 and 20:10 where they believe that some of them will be cast into Lake of Fire at different times based on their premillennialism doctrines.

But, I tend to believe that all of these three applies to Satan Himself with beast being His body, Satan personified.  I admit that I was having hard to explain this position because I could not find Scripture that actually says it.  If I am correct, can anyone show me some helpful Scripture that may be  helpful?

There are many and stubborn people who are actively looking for some popular leader today to be qualified as Satan possessed beast then added Pope as Second beast or the false prophet.  When I tried to tell them that the beast is a BODY of Satan, making up of false prophets and christs, they would not believe it. And I also explained that most prophecies are about the New Testament congregation of Israel, the church where you can see things being fulfilled.  Not European Union, Oval Office in Washington, or Israel. It seems harder and harder each day to convince someone this.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]