[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Amillennialism and the Binding of Satan  (Read 21991 times)

Mark

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Amillennialism and the Binding of Satan
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2019, 07:32:04 PM »

And I would say at best only one is valid (the true) and the rest  is just fuel for the fire. We donít follow what is acceptable in reformed theology, baptist theology etc. we follow what is acceptable to God.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2019, 09:56:32 PM »
Quote from: Alex Rowland
I would say all eschatology is valid except Preterism and Dispensational Premillennialism. Regular or historic
Premillennialism is acceptable in Reformed Theology.

No.

You can NOT have a several different eschatology views as valid and acceptable in Reformed Theology.  Scripture only offer ONE view.  The rest is false.  The amillennial view concerning Revelation 20 millennial kingdom is accurate one.  Not premillennialism. Not Postmillennial. Not Preterism. Not Dispensational Premillennialism.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Joe Johnson

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2019, 03:30:04 AM »

And I would say at best only one is valid (the true) and the rest  is just fuel for the fire. We donít follow what is acceptable in reformed theology, baptist theology etc. we follow what is acceptable to God.

Then why call yourself Reformed if you don't accept Reformed Theology? Can you answer me that?

Mark

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2019, 11:06:43 PM »
If reformed do you mean as an adjective to having relinquished an immoral, criminal, or self-destructive lifestyle than yes I have reformed my ways from being a child of wrath desiring my own will from Gods. If you mean reformed as holding to the doctrines of Grace, predestination meaning God chooses us not we him than yes I call myself reformed, as this is clearly taught throughout scripture. But to hold doctrines of men over Godís is most foolish as interpretations belong to God.
It is written.

Acts 5:29
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Luke 16:15
And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]