[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Banned Notices  (Read 2850 times)

Tony Warren

• Administrator
  • Affiliate Member
    • The Mountain Retreat
Banned Notices
« on: April 16, 2004, 05:34:57 PM »
Apparently some of you who have Hotmail or Yahoo email addresses have received (or will receive) "banned from the forum" messages. As you know we have stopped taking these email addresses for registration, and the security feature of the forum will send this"Banned" message to you sometime when a sessions runs out (whether you're logged in forever or not).

If you are a registered member, and have a hotmail or Yahoo adddress, go to profiles and change the address. If you don't have another email address, simply place anything there, but make sure you click the Hide my email address box so no one can send mail to it.

If you want your hotmail address shown, you can place it in your picture message, sig, or in your posts.

Thanks,

nosce te ipsum"

Peace,
Tony Warren
"I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. -Psalms 32:5"

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]