[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Incompetent Trump Russian Bounty-Gate Fiasco  (Read 358 times)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Trump's Betrayal To U.S. Troops Is Impossible To Overstate
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2020, 01:59:08 AM »

Trump's Betrayal To U.S. Troops Is Impossible To Overstate

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Our Faithless President & Bountygate
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2020, 07:25:55 AM »
Steve Schmidt stunningly closes down Trump over

Bounties File

Eugene Coburn

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Our Faithless President
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2020, 08:06:19 AM »
I understand their pain talking about our servicemen. It's the same as Soldier said. The disgraceful way Trump does things hits at the heart of every soldier, and everyone who has ever lost someone to battle in defending the United States. Trump's ignoring this is indefensible. He's talking about how it wasn't 100 percent corroborated. If Obama thought like that, Osama Bin Laden would still be hiding out in Pakistan. Intelligence reports don't work like that. There is never 100 percent corroboration. He talks about the do-nothing Democrats, he is the most do-nothing President I have ever seen. Doesn't heal wounds, he inflicts more pain on them, doesn't unite the country, he divides, doesn't keep his promises, he just blames everyone else, doesn't respect the bible, he's so shameful he uses it as a prop, doesn't respect the military, He cheated to avoid serving and disrespects them every chance he can. Think General Vinman and the exoneration of the court marshaled murderer. I've seen so many soldiers and Veterans on youtube attacking Trump, and rightly so. He is a disgraceful President and has brought ridicule, astonishment, and shame on our country.

Manuel

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: The Incompetent Trump Russian Bounty-Gate Fiasco
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2020, 09:05:35 AM »
Forwarded To Red From Manuel

>>>by Eugene Coburn
I understand their pain talking about our servicemen. It's the same as Soldier said. The disgraceful way Trump does things hits at the heart of every soldier, and everyone who has ever lost someone to battle in defending the United States. Trump's ignoring this is indefensible. He's talking about how it wasn't 100 percent corroborated. If Obama thought like that, Osama Bin Laden would still be hiding out in Pakistan. Intelligence reports don't work like that. There is never 100 percent corroboration. He talks about the do-nothing Democrats, he is the most do-nothing President I have ever seen. Doesn't heal wounds, he inflicts more pain on them, doesn't unite the country, he divides, doesn't keep his promises, he just blames everyone else, doesn't respect the bible, he's so shameful he uses it as a prop, doesn't respect the military, He cheated to avoid serving and disrespects them every chance he can. Think lieutenant colonel Alexander Vindman or the forced exoneration of the court marshaled murderer. I've seen so many soldiers and Veterans on youtube attacking Trump, and rightly so. He is a disgraceful President and has brought ridicule, astonishment, and shame on our country.

Manuel

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2020, 09:16:05 AM »
So, sir, who are YOU going to vote for? Is it best NOT to vote? You tell me. Red

Sometimes Yes, it's good not to Vote. In this case, I'm voting because the alternative is to give up on Christianity in all things, doing the right thing, integrity, the constitution, honesty, and the law. Another 4 years of Trump would be a absolute disaster for international affairs, democracy, the military, our freedoms, and the biblical church.

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2020, 09:37:45 AM »
Sometimes Yes, it's good not to Vote. In this case, I'm voting because the alternative is to give up on Christianity in all things, doing the right thing, integrity, the constitution, honesty, and the law. Another 4 years of Trump would be a absolute disaster for international affairs, democracy, the military, our freedoms, and the biblical church.

How? Just how would it be a disaster for the church? You are making no sense.

Rich Aikers

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2020, 10:18:51 AM »
Don't you know it is a disgrace that the church approves of Trump who is one of the best examples of what Christians shouldn't be? How can you then approve of such a man to lead your nation.  That would be like me approving of Jim Baker, Kong Hee, Pat Robinson, or Benny Hinn to lead or represent my church. If I did that, I would be ashamed to call myself Christian anymore.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2020, 11:28:49 AM »
Trump Deliberately Lies And Hits

'Rock Bottom' Discussing Fallen Troops

Robert Powell

• "fruit of the righteous, a tree of Life" Pr 11:30
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2020, 04:18:15 PM »
So, sir, who are YOU going to vote for? Is it best NOT to vote? You tell me. Red

What kind of question is that? Joe Biden is an infinitely more qualified, moral, lawful, and Christ-like man than Donald Trump. Are you kidding me? It isn't even close. Even 90 percent of the Republicans respect him because unlike the liberals, he actually is willing to work with them. He always has. Though I don't know why he should anymore after what they have done to democracy, but that's just the type man he is.

Wow! You are not thinking soberly if you think Trump is anything but a disaster for the Republican party. More than that, he is a "clear and present danger" that any sane person should be able to see based on the last 3 1/2 years. So why aren't you seeing it? That;'s not an attack, it's a serious question that is baffling me.

)Bible-Red( based on the Bible and examples of Christ, I wholeheartedly agree.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
House Intel: Trump 'Out To Lunch' On Bounty Reports
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2020, 01:15:13 AM »
House Intel: Trump 'Out To Lunch' On Bounty Reports

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
What Trump Really Thinks About Our Soldiers
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2020, 01:17:58 AM »
What Trump Really Thinks About Our Soldiers

Trump's Daily Tweets Show Us What He Cares About

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2020, 03:26:38 AM »
The White House Is Trying To Con America

In It's Briefing on Russia Bounties

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2020, 12:16:40 AM »
Trump falls On His Face When Confronted With

His Bombshell Russian Bounty Scandal

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2020, 01:43:34 AM »

How? Just how would it be a disaster for the church? You are making no sense.

Because the church supporting a man like Trump, who is clearly a discípulo del diablo is a vivid sign that the church has fallen and doesn't understand the principles of Christianity anymore.  Being linked with Trump is already a putrid stain on the fabric of the church, and to be in agreement that he should rule four more years I have no doubt would seal its rancid fate.

That would be absolute proof that rebellion, anarchy, and chaos have replaced sober judgment by God's people. Erik says he believes we're already there in that tribulation. Maybe that's true. I'm giving the church the benefit of the doubt that there are still a few who have not bowed the knee to the antichrist. 

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]