[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Incompetent Trump Russian Bounty-Gate Fiasco  (Read 292 times)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
The Incompetent Trump Russian Bounty-Gate Fiasco
« on: June 30, 2020, 05:46:06 PM »
Congressional Briefings On Russian Bounties

Raise New Questions For Trump Administration

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: The Incompetent Trump Russian Bounty-Gate Fiasco
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 06:49:49 PM »
And just think, this is the man that Christians like Red, Dan and Aquatic are convicted is the best man morally to lead this country.  Astounding. )Say_what(

I've convinced that there are some Christians here with much more serious problems than their belief in Annihilation, Dispensationalism, and that Adolf Hitler was just misunderstood.  Donald Trump is so clearly unfit for office that now you have to wonder if these people are even coherent, rational, or able to comprehend reality. I'm sitting here with my mouth open wondering how any sober human being, much less a person calling themselves a conscientious Christian, can bring themselves to vote for this man. )head-smack(

Peng Bao

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 08:49:17 PM »
I'm not even an American, and I understand exactly what you are saying. Trump seems beyond prayer, but let's pray for these dear people who follow him.  )praying-hands(

Frank Mortimer

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 10:26:58 PM »
You don't have to be an American Christian Peng, you just have to have common sense, and unfortunately a lot of American Christians don't have any. Our country is in serious trouble having elected a criminal as corrupt and immoral as this country has ever seen. Pray for us.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 10:45:48 PM »
It really disgusted me that Americans are trying to politicize COVID-19 to the point that Trump adminstration refuse to listen or honor health experts' warnings. And many Americans will blindly following Trump's example not to wear mask.  I believe that America's economy will crash if we don't manage COVID-19 by this fall.  Dark times are indeed coming to America.

My brother in Michigan, four friends to COVID-19.  He was recently diagnosed with autoimmune disease due to several years of bad stress.  He is too weak to fight any infection and his life may be over if he ever got covid-19. And he is only 46. 
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Four Star General Barry McCaffrey Says Never In His 50 Years
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 02:21:10 AM »
Four Star General Barry McCaffrey Says In 50

Years I've Never Seen Anything Like This

And Never On Fox Propaghanda Network News

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Kayleigh McEnany Humiliates Herself Defending Trumpís Bounty Scandal
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 02:22:41 AM »
Kayleigh McEnany Humiliates Herself Defending Trumpís Russian Bounty Scandal

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
White House Refuses To Say Whether Trump Received Warning
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 02:23:53 AM »
White House Refuses To Say Whether Trump

Received Russian Bounty Warnings

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 04:15:31 AM »
It really disgusted me that Americans are trying to politicize COVID-19 to the point that Trump adminstration refuse to listen or honor health experts' warnings. And many Americans will blindly following Trump's example not to wear mask.  I believe that America's economy will crash if we don't manage COVID-19 by this fall.  Dark times are indeed coming to America.

I believe that there is something seriously wrong with that man and he should have been removed from office long ago. But everyone is either deceived, afraid, or enamored with his power. These crazy people following him are only out for themselves and could care less about the country, the coronavirus spread, or our military men in harm's way. They just want to feel nostalgic, keep their jobs, or win politically at any cost. So sad.

My brother in Michigan, four friends to COVID-19.  He was recently diagnosed with autoimmune disease due to several years of bad stress.  He is too weak to fight any infection and his life may be over if he ever got covid-19. And he is only 46.

So many people in that situation. And these governors playing politics, along with these selfish young kids thinking they are indestructible doesn't help. They act as if they're going to disappear if they can't go to the beach, the bar or parties for a few months. And heaven forbid a bar not opening will lose his profits. And Trump wants to give the billions to those who need it least, the corporations. And it's the people who have weak immune systems and the elderly that will pay the price for their stupidity.

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 04:59:53 AM »
Melanie,
   And Trump has still said and done nothing about this atrocity against our soldiers. The only thing he has done is lie about getting a briefing. It's already been established that he received the information in a written daily briefing. That's A Briefing!  If he didn't read it he should not be president. If he read it and has done nothing since March but heap praises upon Putin, he should not be president. Why this man has to lie about everything is a mystery to everyone except his evangelical cult.

And then when these truths are revealed because someone has a conscience, Trump sends out all his cronies to Fox News not to condemn Russia for doing it, but to totally ignore the atrocity and spend all day attacking the leakers of this information that he claims is not true. What is wrong with that picture? 

Democratic lawmakers are demanding answers on this Russia bounty intelligence, as well they should. Trump secretly briefs a couple of His favorite Republicans months ago, then calls a meeting to brief other Republicans Monday excluding Democrats, then yesterday sends the white house liars instead of intelligence officials to brief Democrats. As always, the man is hiding the truth while Republicans and State-Run Fox News run cover for him.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
New Low': Army Veterans Hits Trump
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 07:56:27 AM »
'New Low': Army Veteran Hits Trump Over Russian Plot Against Troops

Soldier

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2020, 08:35:10 AM »
This Veteran is speaking for me and a lot of other servicemen and it's good to hear from this growing group what we really think instead of these fake staged photo shots that Trump performs in.  Like the U.S. Iraqi Veteran in that video, I am also sick and tired of being sick and tired. I'm fed up with these do-nothing Republicans that just turn their collective heads away from all these heinous, criminal infamies of the Trump administration. Some type of criminal or shameful incidents happens on a weekly basis now and People like Red and Dan post on these forums of how much of a better choice Trump is to lead this country. It's just sickening for me to call myself Christian among people like this. And this while almost daily we are seeing Trump's dishonesty, immorality, and atrocities. Red and his gang of 5 are soulless, poor excuses for Christians in my book. They are worse than the politicians and more like the Scribes and Pharisees because they come to a Christian forum and wax poetic about the word of God, country, morality and doing the right (Christian) thing. Then they place Trumpy over Christ. They are all shameless hypocrites, the modern-day Judas that needs a reality check. I've had it with these fake-Christians who preach the good silence Christians should practice instead of talking about these serious matters lest we violate God's word. All while they themselves hide behind the Republican party, the flag, our military, and the cross. Sitting in their high places and telling other Christians that it's following Christ to just ignore what Trump is doing because he is President. That it is God-glorifying to just hold our nose, and with conviction vote for him to rule for four more years because he's the better choice. At least that's what they are going to do. What mental sickness is that? They should be banned from any Christian gathering. Cast out as unfit to call themselves of Christ As unfit as Trump is to be called President.

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 08:45:37 AM »
 )word(

Reformed Baptist

• Reformed Baptists
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2020, 09:12:45 AM »
This Veteran is speaking for me and a lot of other servicemen and it's good to hear from this growing group what we really thing instead of these fake staged photo shots that Trump performs in.  Like the U.S. Iraqi Veteran in that video, I am also sick and tired of being sick and tired. I'm fed up with these do-nothing Republicans that just turn their collective heads away from all these heinous, criminal infamies of the Trump administration. Some type of criminal or shameful incidents happens on a weekly basis now and People like Red and Dan post on these forums of how much of a better choice Trump is to lead this country. It's just sickening for me to call myself Christian among people like this. And this while almost daily we are seeing Trump's dishonesty, immorality, and atrocities. Red and his gang of 5 are soulless, poor excuses for Christians in my book. They are worse than the politicians and more like the Scribes and Pharisees because they come to a Christian forum and wax poetic about the word of God, country, morality and doing the right (Christian) thing. Then they place Trumpy over Christ. They are all shameless hypocrites, the modern-day Judas that needs a reality check. I've had it with these fake-Christians who preach the good silence Christians should practice instead of talking about these serious matters lest we violate God's word.

)Goodpoint( Our Soldiers deserve better than Trump, that's for sure.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2020, 09:21:57 AM »
Notice

Brothers and Sisters. I feel your pain, I really do. And I also understand your passion for politics from a Christ-centered perspective. And I usually try to stay out of the ~Miscellaneous Topics~ forum because it can be, and usually is very subjective. Therefore I try and allow you all to moderate yourselves (sort of) here and stay out of the political fray. However, we cannot have attacks on other posters, whether you feel that it is justified or not. We understand that in politics, arguments often get heated, but if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. We also understand that this is a strange year and there are some unusual things occurring in politics in 2020, especially with Covid 19. But I must ask all of you to contain yourselves, and do not personally attack other posters.

I'm not saying whether they are justified, whether they are Christian, or whether they are not Christian, I'm saying that you cannot attack them for their views. As I said before, you may certainly attack their views or positions and you may defend yours, but stay away from getting into the personalities.

Those who cannot follow the rules will be warned first usually in PM. Their posts may be deleted. They may be suspended from the forum if this continues. If that doesn't work, they will be banned permanently. So please refrain from personal attacks and follow rules. I know that all faithful Christians can and will get along, so thanks for your cooperation.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]