[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Trump, a phony cheerleader and great deceiver  (Read 144 times)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
Trump, a phony cheerleader and great deceiver
« on: April 30, 2020, 01:51:52 AM »
Many Americans elected Trump because he says what he means. NOW they are constantly defending Trump saying he did not mean what he said.  Wow, don't you think how crazy this is?  Spooky!
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Frank Mortimer

Re: Trump, a phony cheerleader and great deceiver
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 05:51:18 AM »
Many Americans elected Trump because he says what he means. NOW they are constantly defending Trump saying he did not mean what he said.  Wow, don't you think how crazy this is?  Spooky!

Proof that it is and always has been nothing but a cult, and they were never for him because he actually said what he meant. They were just worshipping him because he is a blowhard. Sure, he meant what he said. That's why he didn't save the carrier plant in Indiana, bring back waterboarding, repeal obamacare, eliminate the federal debt, save the coal industry, keep his hands off cuts to social security, release his tax returns after his audit was completed, make Mexico paying for the wall, and a hundred other lies he's told. So all the cultists who believed him were ...Delusional.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]