[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Ignorance of Right Wing Politics  (Read 318 times)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: The Ignorance of Right Wing Politics
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2020, 02:44:47 AM »
CNN reporter on Jared Kushner's victory lap: I don't know what he's talking about

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2020, 12:14:18 AM »
Hayes Points to The "Ignorance" of the Right-Wing. He Says

Nothing Is Stupider Than Not Wearing A Mask, As 'Badge Of Honor'

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
The Ignorance & Reality Of The Church Of Trump, And Fox News
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2020, 12:16:34 AM »
The Trump Cult Lives In A World Without Any Reality

Except The Reality Of The Church Of Trump And Fox News

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2020, 10:24:08 PM »
And you know what the irony of all this is?  It is that in all of this stupidity demonstrated in the ignorance of these radical right-wing, lower class, deceived Christian trump supporters are the people that Trump actually despises the most, are the people that love him the most. How's that for irony  )Banging-Head(

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Are Older Americans Starting To Abandon Trump?
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2020, 12:57:36 AM »
Are Older Conservatives Americans Abandoning Trump

Because Of His Unhinged And Uncaring Behavior?

NoMass

• Obviously I'm a Novice
What Is Happening?
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2020, 08:50:49 AM »
The Trump Cult Lives In A World Without Any Reality

Except The Reality Of The Church Of Trump And Fox News

Oh my word. How can there be so many unhinged and stupid people in this country to think a unhinged authoritarian and fascist President without constraint of congress is the answer to America's problems? How could 49% of the people in this country have voted for Trump and America not be a broken country? How can 46% of the people in this country still think Trump is a good leader? How can the church of all entities, be backing a immoral, lawless, thief, incapable of telling the truth like Trump? How can anyone in their right mind not know that Trump is a sick old rich man who only cares for himself?  Is it the educational system, the church, parenting, or inbreeding? Those people are as crazy as Trump is. Not one of them smart enough to figure out Trump is merely using them. I saw a movie called the antichrist a while ago and Trump has all the characteristics.

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
How Can They?
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2020, 12:49:33 PM »
Oh my word. How can there be so many unhinged and stupid people in this country to think a unhinged authoritarian and fascist President without constraint of congress is the answer to America's problems?

Because cults don't operate on the basis of truth or of being sound in their thinking, they simply blindly follow their leader convinced that he is either god, or god sent. That's the very defining characteristic of a cult. People in cults are deceived by the devil and the Trump cult is no different.

How could 49% of the people in this country have voted for Trump and America not be a broken country?

Who said America wasn't a broken country?  America is a broken country because it can no longer recognize the truth that would fix it.

How can 46% of the people in this country still think Trump is a good leader?

The pit has been opened and the mist of spiritual insanity has been poured out. Evangelicals are part of the problem of the smoke preventing people from seeing when they should be the ones bringing clarity to the world.

How can the church of all entities, be backing a immoral, lawless, thief, incapable of telling the truth like Trump?

Because they are Laodiceans who don't see that the church has lost her way and is fallen from its place, and yet they are convinced that they are doing God a favor by backing the devil named Trump. That's the nature of strong delusion. Look at the names of those deceived right here in this forum. Aquatic, John, Fred, Bram, Drew, Red, George, Puritan heart, Bill, n june, Joe, the list is long and distinguished. That's how the church can be backing an immoral, lawless, thief, that is incapable of telling the truth like Trump? Christians are deceived thinking they are acting as the church. Just read what God says.

"Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; 0and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: Revelation 3:17"

How can anyone in their right mind not know that Trump is a rich and terribly sick old man who only cares about himself?

Because their life is perceived in the illusion of thinking they have second sight when they are truly blind. When you can't see, you can't know.

Is it the educational system, the church, parenting, or inbreeding?

It's a lack of being moved of the spirit of truth. Without that spirit, it's easy to believe a lie.

Those people are as crazy as Trump is. Not one of them smart enough to figure out Trump is merely using them.

Spiritual blindness, spiritual insanity, spiritual stupidity, spiritual madness, spiritual unsoundness, spiritual delusion, spiritual foolishness, it's really all the same sickness of sin ruling their lives.

I saw a movie called the antichrist a while ago and Trump has all the characteristics.

He actually does, but there is not one antichrist except the spirit of Antichrist. But Trump definitely is one with him. The fact that some of the church follows him as their god-like figure who can not be turned away from is proof of that. Does he rule in the Temple? That could be argued also with some of the church following him to their doom. But Satan is the Antichrist, and those with the spirit to follow him are also spirits of antichrist. So while I think it's debatable technically that he is the antichrist, I certainly believe that in principle he is.

Pray for those who are deceived to follow him.

Manuel

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2020, 03:51:11 AM »
Pray for those who are deceived to follow him.

Stan, That's a lot of potential Christians to pray for. Where should we start?  Pat Robinson, Mark Burns, Jerry Falwell Jr., George, Aquatic, the Hitler apologist, Red, John, Bram, Drew, Joe, Billnjune, Fred, Dan, Bill n June, Puritan Heart, David and on and on. Do you think that they'll ever abandon their demagogue god and liar in chief?

I know that anything is possible, but from what I have seen and heard from them, there is little chance of repentance, recognition of truth or even rational thinking. These Christians think Trump is better than Abraham Lincoln )Say_what(

Not one of them has even said Trump has ever said or done anything wrong at all at any time. That's brainwashing. What does that tell you? I will admit that it is true that prayer changes things, but do you really think it will change these people? Sometimes wicked people are just ordained. You can't help them, so maybe the prayer is for us? What do you think?

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2020, 06:15:31 AM »
I think the prayer is for them, but that doesn't mean that they will have their eyes opened. God is not our servants, we are his. So while we may desire that they might have eyes to see, that may not be in God's plan. That's why after we pray our petition to God, we should always end with, "Thy will be done, not mine." Because we don't know if it's God's will to open their eyes. In fact, he could be the one blinding them. Look at the apostle paul. He prayed for his kinsmen the Jews, but God opened the eyes of very few of them out of the whole nation. Because it wasn't his will to do so. So we have to pray but also understand that in the end, it is God's choice, not ours.

Luke 22:42
"Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done."

So yes pray for them, but say nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Matrix

• Neo
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2020, 03:58:16 PM »
What Trump has done to the Republican party is not going to be fixed in a year or two, the Republicans may never win another national election. Those cowards in the senate who sheepishly followed his madness will reverberate down through many elections to come. What a shame because conservatives had a chance, and in one fell swoop they have ruined any chance at making America conservative. Because now the party (with good reason) is seen as lawless, intransigent, ignorant, callous, bigoted, and cultish. All these ignorant people who think Trump has done something great will soon rue the day he was elected when the country swings so far left we won't recognize it. Only then will they realize the doom to conservatism Trump has brought. Unbelievable!

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2020, 12:06:26 AM »
A Stark Illustration Of The Choice Voters Will Have In November

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]