[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Foolish Evangelical Leaders and Congregation over coronavirus  (Read 161 times)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: The Foolish Evangelical Leaders and Congregation over coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 12:28:21 AM »

I Jon 4:1
"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
Re: The Foolish Evangelical Leaders and Congregation over coronavirus
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 05:38:21 AM »
Erik, these people desecrate the sacred church with their irreverent, disrespectful, prattle. I guess that's why God calls their actions abominable. Because it's detestable to him. That TV preacher that was saying the devil's trying to give him the flu, is making a mockery of the church, and of the seriousness and holiness of God. They are giving the world the impression that the church is not serious, but foolish. And very few will stand up and witness against them as the frauds they are.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]