[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Is The Coronavirus The Plagues Prophesied?  (Read 1072 times)

Soldier

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Is The Coronavirus The Plagues Prophesied?
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2020, 03:47:14 PM »
No matter how deep so many professing Christians seek to hide Trump's misbehavior, God sees it, and His witnesses know its hiding place is protected by the words of a wolf pack of professing Christians thinking their hearts are in the right place. Strong delusion, very strong delusion. Truth matters, but not to the stupid. At least not until the day of judgment.

Ho 9:7 The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

)God-Bless-You(  I have often wondered why so many Christians cannot see that this is true?  And I suspect that it is just as you said. God's Judgment. They are blinded. Thanks for the truth Reformer. It's so refreshing.

PS, your comment on the weight of the talent bears more study. Very interesting.

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2020, 04:39:02 PM »
Oh, OK, so now we're all going to praise Reformer for denigrating Dispensationalism and disrespecting the President?  Whatever happened to "judge Not!"

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2020, 04:57:47 PM »
Oh, OK, so now we're all going to praise Reformer for denigrating Dispensationalism and disrespecting the President?  Whatever happened to "judge Not!"

We only can praise to God Himself for sending people like Reformer, Tony Warren, myself, Phil, Jesse, etc. to prophesy HIS WORD based on Scripture. Eg. 2nd Ti 3:16.  People like you, Dan, are making excuses with "judge not" because you are offended by the truthfulness of our testimony.

Selah.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2020, 05:00:52 PM »
Quote from: Solider
PS, your comment on the weight of the talent bears more study. Very interesting.

Agreed. I believe I started a thread on this in 2006. Let discuss more about it there. Blessings.

http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=1731.msg18383#msg18383
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Sportsnut

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2020, 09:15:45 PM »
Jesse....my testimony is based on the scientific comparison

I didn't say it was inaccurate, I said it was misleading and out of context. It is the type of thing that causes the coronavirus to spread because the world is full of foolish people who just need an excuse to gather together and spread the disease. It's the type of thing Trump would say.

That is correct Jesse. I'm with you on this one. That is exactly the type of thing Trump would say. And he has said it. Here's my take. No one should ever minimize this pandemic in any way, shape, or form. It's not the flu, it's not like the flu, it shouldn't be compared to the flu. Trump and others are doing that and it's just foolish.

Sportsnut

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2020, 09:18:36 PM »
People are blaspheming God, not because of the plague of the Coronavirus, they do it because of the plague of unbelief, deceitfulness, and delusion in the church. That is the speaking evil of righteousness.  That is the plague that the Bible speaks about.

No matter how deep so many professing Christians seek to hide Trump's misbehavior, God sees it, and His witnesses know its hiding place is protected by the words of a wolf pack of professing Christians thinking their hearts are in the right place. Strong delusion, very strong delusion. Truth matters, but not to the stupid. At least not until the day of judgment.

Ho 9:7 The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

Another great job Reformer. The prophet truly is a fool and the spiritual man mad.

Tony Warren

• Administrator
  • Affiliate Member
    • The Mountain Retreat
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2020, 10:25:54 AM »
People are blaspheming God, not because of the plague of the Coronavirus, they do it because of the plague of unbelief, deceitfulness, and delusion in the church. That is the speaking evil of righteousness.  That is the plague that the Bible speaks about. Strong delusion, very strong delusion. Truth matters, but not to the stupid. At least not until the day of judgment.

Another great job Reformer. The prophet truly is a fool and the spiritual man mad.

)Bible-Red(  ...and all God's people said, Amen!

No greater verse proves the "Spiritual Insanity" of professing messengers of God that has gripped much of the church than this verse. The absolute tangible madness of many professing Christians blinded to the truth by the carnality of their own will masquerading as the will of God.

Indeed, God's prophesy of strong delusion (2nd Thessalonians 2:11) is just another word describing "Spiritual Insanity." in this spiritual madness the people who are professing to be messengers of God actually believe they are doing God's will by their silence, disobedience, and vain justifications. And their delusion of service to God is nothing new.

John 16:2
  • "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service."

They come at enmity with the truth thinking that they are doing God a favor (or service) by their neglect of the truth. This spiritual madness, this strong delusion is the judgment of God on professing believers who have neglected the word of truth.  As He has said before, "The days of visitation have come, the days of recompense has come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred. Hosea 9:7"

The true Israel of God knows it because God has revealed it to them. The pretenders who despise the truth and justify evil are set on fire and they never even realize the wrath of God upon them. Because they are carnal, without the Spirit of God that would reveal this.

Amos 3:7
  • "Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

Not mad prophets, not the prophet God declares a fool, but God's two witnesses (2nd Corinthians 13:1), the two Prophets, the two Candlesticks, the two olive trees who (because of God's Spirit) are the only messengers of truth. You will know them by their fruits.

"nosce te ipsum"

Peace,
Tony Warren
"i acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. -Psalms 32:5"

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2020, 12:30:19 PM »

Just saying...and keep Trump out of it.  Think about it.

Jesse

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2020, 05:08:48 PM »
Just saying...and keep Trump out of it.  Think about it.

Here we go. Trump-like self-justification. You say keep Trump out of it? That's the weirdest thing you've said yet. You are literally parroting what Trump said. Apart from the message in your jaded numbers, and the ridiculous comparison to cancer, suicide, traffic accidents, smoking, and alcoholism, your post is self-serving. Are things like Traffic accidents and cancer "contagious!"   ::)

We can't separate it from Trump because you sound just like Trump. Not a little like him, but just like him. 

I'll tell you what, how about we all just throw caution to the wind and go to New York and bear hug all the coronavirus patients. That Ok with you?   I mean since you apparently think it's really not as important or bad as the flu, auto accidents or jungle malaria. According to your ridiculous out of context comparison. We should worry more about suicides than coronavirus.
)face-slap(

Glad you're not in charge. I wonder if you'll be thinking that when you catch it because you think alcoholism is of greater concern?  Good grief, what a dumb thing to put out there at this time when leaders are trying to get people to be more responsible with what they say to impressionable people and less scatterbrained like Trump.

Is The Coronavirus The Plagues Prophesied?

A better question is if dumb comments were prophesied?

So how bad is Coronavirus for Americans so far?  It appears worse because of how we react to it.

I don't know about you Erik, but it's pretty bad. Stop downplaying it. There were 1000 new deaths in this country alone just yesterday, and that's just the deaths that are counted. Because there is a lack of testing in this country because of the ineptitude of Trump, meaning many more have died from it than has been reported. They don't have the tests everywhere and the dearths aren't recorded as Coronavirus deaths.  1000+ and growing deaths a day may not be a bid deal to you and your misleading charts, but it's a big deal to me, and to it's a big deal to their families, and a big deal to those caregivers who die working to save others. What a terrible attitude about this pandemic you have.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2020, 08:08:52 PM »
Trump-like self-justification. You say keep Trump out of it?

Yes, here we go again.  Yes, keep Trump out of it. I did not agree with how Trump justified his belief by comparison COVID-19 with “seasonal flu” to excuse his poor leadership. And I can see why you refused to separate my own researching from Trump and accused me of sound like Trump despite have explained my position.  Okay, but whatever you say. Next.

Apart from the message in your jaded numbers, and the ridiculous comparison to cancer, suicide, traffic accidents, smoking, and alcoholism, your post is self-serving. Are things like Traffic accidents and cancer "contagious!"

What? Like people learned from others to text or drinking while driving? Or, like people with family hereditary come with risk of getting a cancer.  And you think its not “contagious.”  Okay, but whatever you say. Next.

I mean since you apparently think it's really not as important or bad as the flu, auto accidents or jungle malaria. According to your ridiculous out of context comparison. We should worry more about suicides than coronavirus.

I did not say that COVID-19 is not important else I would not have done my researching!   All I did was to show the comparison between COVID-19 with past flu pandemics and health-related deaths for the past 4 months and how the world, including Christians, react to it. That is all.

You got triggered because you just assumed that this is something I may get from Trump’s playbook.  LOL!!!  I am with you, Reformer and Phil on Trump.  So please calm down, Jesse!

1000+ and growing deaths a day may not be a bid deal to you and your misleading charts, but it's a big deal to me, and to it's a big deal to their families, and a big deal to those caregivers who die working to save others. What a terrible attitude about this pandemic you have.

Sigh...ANY KIND OF DEATH is a big deal to me. It can happen to anyone and it already has claimed many more people in different ways and most are more deadly than COVID-19 anyway as far as number shows today, get it? Of course, it is a big deal when my son is out there driving on the road where thousands will die from traffic accident a day.  It is a big deal when my mother is sick that she may have a cancer while thousands will die from cancer in a day.  You made it sounds like COVID-19 that claims 1,000+ a day or more is NUMBER ONE KILLER IN THIS NATION that we must pay close attention to it.  Well that is where you are misleading. I just show the fact here that proved you wrong. 

My original post on COVID-19 was clear, if anyone don’t want to get COVID-19, stay home and do something PRODUCTIVE with family until COVID-19 has passed whenever that may be, like I have explained.  God promised us no tomorrow.  Heck, you may die of heart attack tomorrow after accused me of my researching to be "Trump like."  What will your justification for your accusation against me be based on then?

Brian

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2020, 05:27:22 AM »
With all due respect Erik, why would you post an image implying Malaria was three times as deadly than the coronavirus if you weren't trying to minimize the coronavirus? That makes no sense. You can understand that, right? Then you imply the media is the one blowing it up when the same thing is going on in every country. People have the right to know, don't they? So by your media comment, you seem to imply that they shouldn't air so much of this information and should just keep us in the dark. You see how that could be construed as your attempt to minimize this pandemic, don't you?

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2020, 06:43:53 AM »
 )Goodpoint(

R. Anspach

• No condemnation for those who are in Christ
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2020, 06:56:30 AM »
Indeed, God's prophesy of strong delusion (2nd Thessalonians 2:11) is just another word describing "Spiritual Insanity." in this spiritual madness the people who are professing to be messengers of God actually believe they are doing God's will by their silence, disobedience, and vain justifications. And their delusion of service to God is nothing new.

John 16:2
  • "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service."

The thinking of all false prophets. They think that they are doing God's will. When I was told to leave the church, it was because they thought that I was disruptive with my beliefs in Amillennialism. They thought I was blaspheming when all I was doing was testifying to the Bible.  Remember this example with Christ?

"Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy." Matthew 26:65

Tony, strong delusion is a hard thing to break out of. Witness some of my own family caught up in it.

Amos 3:7
  • "Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

Not mad prophets, not the prophet God declares a fool, but God's two witnesses (2nd Corinthians 13:1), the two Prophets, the two Candlestichs, the two olive trees who (because of God's Spirit) are the only messengers of truth.

And the reception of truth is the only fruit that is the work of Christ and worth anything. The only way we know we are sound of mind is when we unashamedly receive the truth of God's word.

Thank you for your good work Tony

"But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith." Galatians 3:11

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2020, 03:03:50 PM »
With all due respect Erik, why would you post an image implying Malaria was three times as deadly than the coronavirus if you weren't trying to minimize the coronavirus? That makes no sense.

Minimize? Okay.  I think some of you felt offended by my information to show yearly death rate of the flu assumed that I may be insenstive "like Trump" about the Coronavirus. False.  Then I shared the numbers on hundreds of thousands of people died in car accidents around the world in four months.  And you think I am going to snarkily suggest that cars be banned? 

Look, point being, I am only comparing this Cornoavirus pandemic to other mass casualty, world-shaping events and other daily health-related death is the only way I know to make people resonate. Just don't kill the messenger who only show the facts, okay?  I am not going to cheapened about the deaths of Cornoavirus becasue I believe I am seeing something distrubing beyond unforutente deaths to see what may happen to us as nation. 

For example, we all heard from Trump adminstration that if we continue practicing social distancing, between 100,000 and 240,000 Americans would die of COVID-19, otherwise, we may see 1.5 million and 2.2 million Americans would have died.  I believe that the projections are always bounded by inaccuracies (and there have been PLENTY in the past few month with Trump Administration). But if Fauci were correct, the death toll would be as if there were a 9/11 attack every day for the next two or three months.

But I am more concerned about the immediate effects of Coronavirus. The postponed weddings, cancelled vacations, empty supermarket shelves, sinking housing prices, salary cuts, massive layoffs, unemployment rates unseen in America history, etc.  -- suggest no one will come out of this period without losing something.  Yet we are only at the beginning! Will we see a great depression in working? Who knows. 

So I was comparing this Coronavirus with past pandemic for a researching purpose. It is to see how bad things will get economically for this nation (and the world).  I looked at a viral outbreak of this scale has only happened once before in the industrialized world. For example, the 1918 influenze pandemic that hit the world in TWO seaonal waves, killing 50 million people worldwide and 675,000 in the United States. While 1918 pandemic isn't a prefect comparision to the modern Coronavirus pandemic, there may be a national sense of unease and uncertains with unemployment, inflation, riots, labor strikes, etc - - something Trump wanted to avoid to stay "re-electability" with lies and false predictions. 

It will be interesting to see what will happen to this divided America. I read about group of workers walked off the job at an Amazon warehouse because the company fired an employment for leading a protest against its safety conditions.  Whole Foods Market workers held a "sick out."  Even health care workers are protesting over the shortage of personal protective equipment, which they say are puttin their lives at risk.

And Trump walked back his Easter deadline for turning the economy back on, but the recent push to go back to work - pandemic or not - is still being trumpeted by prominent Republicans and right wing media. We know that Trump continues prioritizing the market over human lives, his adminstration's "Lord of the flies" approach has left our country's governors scrambling to fill in the gaps left by a impotent federal government - a possible sign that America would soon be heading toward the disintegration that marked the end of the Roman Empire?

Stay tuned after two to three months and see what happens.

Soldier

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2020, 04:43:34 AM »
And the reception of truth is the only fruit that is the work of Christ and worth anything. The only way we know we are sound of mind is when we unashamedly receive the truth of God's word.

Thank you for your good work Tony

)GoodPopst( I second That!

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]