[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Growing Concerns Over Trump's Response To Coronavirus  (Read 1117 times)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Growing Concerns Over Trump's Response To Coronavirus
« on: March 11, 2020, 05:22:17 AM »
The Lies & Inadequate Trump Response To The Coronavirus

CDC Director Testifies On Delay Of Coronavirus Test Kits As Concerns

Grow, While Trump Curiously Blames The Obama Administration

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
As Usual, Trump Blames OBAMA For Coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 07:44:57 AM »
As Usual, Trump Blames OBAMA For His Handling Of Coronavirus Outbreak

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Growing Concerns Over Trump's Response To Coronavirus
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 07:51:42 AM »
Demand For Action From The White House As Coronavirus Fear Spreads

Manuel

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 10:12:33 PM »
Close to Zero? The NBA has taken the historic action of suspending the season, and yet this moron el diablo Trump keeps telling us the growth of this thing is just fake and the result of Obama, Democrats, the Media, sleepy Joe Biden, CNN, euro-trash, and the fearful scientific community.

What will it take to convince Republicans that Trump is an idiot?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 12:26:07 AM »
Of Course Trump Lied When He Said It's Under Control And Would Be Down

To 0 From 15 Infected In A Couple Days. He's Very Ignorant And Arrogant.

Travis

• Greetings
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 02:06:19 AM »
Close to Zero? The NBA has taken the historic action of suspending the season, and yet this moron el diablo Trump keeps telling us the growth of this thing is just fake and the result of Obama, Democrats, the Media, sleepy Joe Biden, CNN, euro-trash, and the fearful scientific community.

Wow! The NBA canceled its season? Now you know it's bad when Corporate is giving up money. How long before the NHL and Baseball may do the same?

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2020, 03:06:26 AM »
It's never as bad as they say it is. Don't fall into the fear trap the Democrats set so they can blame the President. Just be smart.

Betty

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2020, 06:55:27 AM »
It's never as bad as they say it is.

Typical?   Let's face it, the Trump cult is stupid, they've always been stupid, and they always will be stupid. They believed Trump right up until yesterday. Now they're scared because Tom Hanks and his wife have caught it, and the limits the government is putting on, and the daily growth of people here who have caught it, and the numbers of people dying, and the Hospitals inability to get tests. They actually believed this was all a democratic hoax, now they're victims of their own stupidity.

By the way, the reason we don't have the test kits that other countries already have was because Trump wanted American companies to manufacture the tests for economic reasons, and the wait has already cost lives. You think Fox would report that honestly? Like I said, stupid.

Philly, Keep up the good work.

Don't fall into the fear trap the Democrats set so they can blame the President. Just be smart.

Yes, be smart. Recognize stupidity.

Alex Rowland

• The PuritanBoard
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2020, 07:12:39 AM »
Why do you guys always use the word stupid to describe those who respect our President?

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2020, 12:57:54 PM »
I got some interesting information from a friend in Ireland who owns this book. Check out the context and the publication date. What you think?

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2020, 03:18:50 PM »
Why do you guys always use the word stupid to describe those who respect our President?

That's not true. Sometimes I use the word morons, idiots, or imbeciles.  ;D

Why? Because these are the only words that effectively describe their mental state. would you rather I call them simple-minded? I could just as easily say they are unprincipled reprobates but You'd have a problem with that too. I'll repost this advice of a good Christian here.

Proverbs 14:16
A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

So call them what you want, but they are knuckleheads, corrupt, ignorant, gullible, deceitful, and usually liars. But they are confident of the justness of their bias and dishonesty. So, stupidity by any other name is what?

Is it stupid to claim Trump is a Christian who loves God and country? Is not a liar? Not Dishonest? Not a scam artist? Not a hypocrite? Not a lawbreaker? Not Divisive? Greater Than Abraham Lincoln? Etc.  Unquestionably.

Walt Lee

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2020, 04:03:34 PM »

I can't argue with that.

But is it charitable?

Rich Aikers

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2020, 04:35:37 PM »

Alex, I understand what you are saying, but is it stupid for Trump'sson to say the Democrats want the Coronavirus to spread and kill thousands of people so the President can look bad? Seriously, what would you say of that comment? Was it stupid that Trump said there are just a few cases of the Coronavirus and it would probably be down to zero in a few days, after all the doctors and scientists tried to warn him of what was going to happen? Was it stupid to have a trial with no witnesses and no documents allowed? I know you are offended by the word, but what would you call it that wouldn't mean stupid?

Let's take it to a different place. Was it stupid for Judas to betray Christ after all he had witnessed, experienced, seen and heard? I think so.

Rich Aikers

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2020, 04:44:04 PM »

I can't argue with that.

But is it charitable?

Charitable is what you do after witnessing their stupidity. Two different things. Do you pray for them and forgive them or do you puff yourself up thinking you are above them or better than them? Stupidity is the definition or description of what they are doing, not an action on anyone's part. Charity is love.

Matthew 5:43-44
"Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

I don't hate anyone because they are stupid, sinful or pig-headed, I pray for them. These evangelicals and Dispensationalists and Televangelists don't understand this is the core belief of Christianity.

Shirley

• The Spirit of Christ
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2020, 06:00:36 PM »
You could say they are "not smart."

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]