[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Growing Concerns Over Trump's Response To Coronavirus  (Read 705 times)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Over 60 Dead, And Americans Housed In Crowded Airports
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2020, 01:39:02 PM »
Over 60 Dead - Does Trump care? Meanwhile, Americans

Returning From Europe Waiting In Crowded Airport Lines,

Which Is Exactly What Would Help The Disease To Spread

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
Re: Growing Concerns Over Trump's Response To Coronavirus
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2020, 02:27:02 PM »
Clearly another fine example of poor planning on Trump Administration.  This week, Trump will make another example of firing his nominatation, Jerome Powell of Federal Reserve. It will be an interesting week. 
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2020, 12:25:26 AM »
How Trump's Mistakes Made Coronavirus Worse

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2020, 12:26:44 AM »
Dr. Fauci REFUSES To Blame Obama Or Defend Trump

After Trump Falsely Blammed Obama For His failures

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Democrat DESTROYS Fox, Trump & Hypocritical Republicans
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2020, 12:28:28 AM »
Democrat DESTROYS Fox, Trump & Hypocritical Republicans In

"MUST-WATCH" Speech Over Botched Handling Of Coronavirus

Jon Thomas

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2020, 12:46:20 AM »
If Trump would just take a "hands off" attitude and let the experts handle things, and just shut up with his "stupid" babblings about things he knows nothing about, then maybe these professionals could get a handle on this thing.

But no, that wouldn't effectively stroke his ego and vanity enough. Nor blame Democrats enough. Nor pretend he's a better leader than Obama enough. So more people will die than had to die because of his narcissism and incompetence.

Johnny

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2020, 05:09:07 AM »

I'm hearing this a lot lately. What does gasslighting mean?

Colleen

• I will make you free indeed
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2020, 09:54:50 AM »
So you're voting for Biden?

If Biden is running against Trump, for the first time in my life I will be voting Democrat. I even thought about staying home and not voting for either one this year, but this man is far too senile and dangerous or me to stay home and possibly be a part of allowing him to have 4 more years of being in total control because of cowardly Republicans. With Trump, we might as well be living under an autocratic, fascist system because Republicans are too afraid to not give him everything he asks. That's not only dangerous, its constitutional suicide.

Yes, it looks like I will not be voting for a President this year, but I will be voting against one. And my conscience is clear in doing so.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2020, 12:03:22 PM »
I understand Colleen.   I may not vote for a president. Either vote for Biden or write in.  If Trump get re-elected, then vote for Democrats in the house and senate in two years to limit Trump power and agenda until his term ends in 2024. But that could means we may risk give our government to continue suppressing Christianity.   Seems to me that we really have no choice, doesn’t it?
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Wayne

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2020, 07:46:26 PM »
Yes, it looks like I will not be voting for a President this year, but I will be voting against one. And my conscience is clear in doing so.

I hear you. We no longer have three branches of government and this country under Trump barely resembles the one that the Constitution describes. He rules the executive branch like he is a king or despot, he treats the legislative branch as his employees fit for nothing but to serve him, and he treats the judicial branch as an enemy of the state unless it agrees with all of his actions.  He thumbs his nose at the congress, he holds the senate under his thumb by fear and their cowardice, and he ignores or flat out defies laws from the judicial.

The solution is simple. Trump would have no power at all if not for a corrupt Republican senate that has no respect for patriotism, truth, rule of law, or the constitution. So then, If you can't vote for Biden, vote out the losers in the Republican senate. They only need four seats and the way things are going they have a good chance of gaining them. The most vulnerable of whom are (in order of vulnerability)  Thom Tillis of North Carolina, Martha McSally of Arizona, Susan Collins of Maine, Cory Gardner of Colorado, Iowa Sen Joni Ernst, New Hampshire, and Texas Sen. John Cornyn.  Georgia Sen. David Perdue is near the bottom of the list.

You want to stop Trump, take away his mindless minions in the Senate.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2020, 12:55:51 AM »
Disconnect From Scientists, Trump On Coronavirus Continues

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2020, 01:52:31 AM »
Way are all you worried about, and why are all these people dying and becoming infected? Didn't you hear the word from on high? It's just a Democratic Hoax, it's fake news, you can all band together in great numbers, there's no outbreak, it will all be over in a week.

An elderly Republican woman in New Jersey took Trump's advice, caught the disease, couldn't get tested because they told her it was not necessary because she didn't have the correct symptoms, and now she's dead from the coronavirus. Just a forgotten statistic as Trump sticks out his chest and says he's done a great job with this.

Can we all at least agree this man is incompetent and shouldn't be leading our country?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Can We All Agree He's Incompetent
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2020, 03:24:47 AM »
Can we all at least agree this man is incompetent and shouldn't be leading our country?

No. For that to happen we'd all have to be rational Christians who receive truth, and we are not.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Democrats Knew While Republicans Are Stunned By Trump's Words
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2020, 03:27:12 AM »

Polls Show Democrats Already Knew The Truth, But

Republicans were Stuinned Because They Get Their News

From the Fox, A Defective Source. Trump And Fox News Gave

Their Republican Lemmings A  False Hope On Coronavirus

Eugene Coburn

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Democrats Knew While Republicans Are Stunned By Trump's Words
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2020, 06:09:59 AM »
Because most (60% according to this Poll) Republicans are lemmings who think Trump's words are the gospel. ...LITERALLY!

Reformer said it months ago. This man Trump has no brain, no courage, and no heart. It's the wizard of Oz all over again. We camn see he's not a wizard at all, it's all been a sham.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]