[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Trumps Trustworthiness Concerning The Corona Virus  (Read 1138 times)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Trumps Trustworthiness Concerning The Corona Virus
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2020, 12:57:22 AM »
As Country Reaches Grim Milestone, Trump Moves Goal Post

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2020, 12:15:06 AM »
The Trump Administration Lying To The American People About

Resources, Sickness, And Deaths Of Elderly In Nursing Homes

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
The Coronavirus Curve, The Curve Is Re-Expanding
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2020, 12:17:05 AM »
Trump Admninistration Lackies Are Lying About Flattening

The Coronavirus Curve, The Curve Is Re-Expanding

Bunyan

• Luke 8:24
This Is What Happens When Nitwits Listen To Trump
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2020, 02:47:12 AM »

This is What Happens when Nitwits Listen to Trump About The Virus Being Over, No Need For Masks, Opening Mass Centers, And the Carelessness Of Those Who Only Care About The Economy.  Yes, that means You!

"The law says, 'do this,' and it is never done. Grace
says, 'believe in this,' and everything is already done
."
- Martin Luther

Bunyan

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2020, 02:59:55 AM »
Look at that map above, you morons! Trump Country. The South, West, and Northwest. The world is full of idiots who listen to idiots and get grandmothers and grandfathers and other vulnerable people killed. Trump and "YOU" are the bane of intelligent and honest thinking. Close down late, Provide little testing, open too soon, incompetent leaders, shun masks like a fool, vow to hold large stupid gatherings with vapor fans blowing, and this is what you get courtesy of the failed moronic leadership at the top.  "YOU" morons are responsible, not Trump. He could do nothing without you morons enabling, encouraging and following him. When you ask who is to blame, point the finger at your moronic self.

Mad and I'm sorry,  )offtopic( and inappropriate.  >:(
."
- Martin Luther

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2020, 06:47:56 AM »

This is a direct attack on Me, George, Red, Fred, Joe, Drew, David, and other good Christians here. I have reported the post and you and think you should be warned for name calling.

Joe Johnson

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2020, 07:15:15 AM »

I also clicked on the "report post" button, and I ask that George, Red, Drew, David, and James do the same.

Kyle

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2020, 08:38:41 AM »
This is a direct attack on Me, George, Red, Fred, Joe, Drew, David, and other good Christians here. I have reported the post and you and think you should be warned for name calling.

Dan, speaking of name calling, I've reported your racist posts multiple times and you're still here  )Say_what(

Bunyan

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2020, 10:43:49 AM »
This is a direct attack on Me, George, Red, Fred, Joe, Drew, David

I mentioned no names because that would be against rules. But if the shoe fits wear it. Can I say Republican Hypocrites? If the shoe fits, wear it.

and other good Christians here. I have reported the post and you and think you should be warned for name calling.

Good Christians?  ::) Is that a joke? No person who supports a God-detested, loathsome, appalling despot like Trump in 2020 is a good Christian. I'm sure of that. And it's questionable if they are even Christian period. Christians would distance themselves from this abominated, vile human being, not have fake prayer vigils to show support for his actions or stand before unbelievers yoked together with him as an insult to Christ. That's an absolute fact. These aren't good Christians by a long shot. They are fake Christians in need of a reality check, a conscience, or a regenerated spirit

As far as an attack on you, I haven't mentioned anyone's name. I made a general statement, which I stand by. All those supporting this wicked man are morons as far as I'm concerned. Get your dictionary and look it up. It's a descriptive word for a very stupid person. Even the polls show that uneducated whiter men are the ones supporting Trump generally so how is that an attack? It's a statement of fact. Less educated people will vote for Trump. People who think he's going to end abortions, keep the Mexicans out, have the police be brutal, clean out the swamp, Keep black people in line, end corruption, imprison Hilary, help the working class, support the military, straighten out China, make North Korea give up its Nuclear Weapons, be tough on Russia, bring respect back to Christianity. Yeah, I said it right the first time, these are Morons!
."
- Martin Luther

ZeroCool

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2020, 02:51:44 PM »
Trump clearly doesn't care about the Coronavirus anymore. Actually, he never did. That man doesn't have a concerned bone in his body about anything but reelection. So sad.

I did notice that map was all the states that wanted to open back upon so fast with prompting from Trump, especially Florida, Texas, and Oklahoma. Why does anyone think this man knows anything about anything when he has demonstrated time and again his ineptness?

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2020, 04:58:38 AM »
I also clicked on the "report post" button, and I ask that George, Red, Drew, David, and James do the same.

I've also said on multiple occasions that Republicans are STUPID to blindly follow and support Trump, and that goes DOUBLE for alleged Christian Republicans no matter what hypocritical political rock they might crawl out from under.  There are few men in this world who I wouldn't vote for over a damnable man like Trump.

Pr 14:16 A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

He is confident because he has conviction, which is worth nothing with relationship to truth or doing what is right. Not in man's clouded eyes, but in God's eyes. So you go ahead and report the post. And by all means tell George, Red, Drew, Dan, David, and James do the same for my posts. Because I do not think that there is any other word to describe a professing Christian who gives assent, approval, or political agreement to a demonic psychopath like Trump. It is Stupid. Evangelical Christians are looking to cast out demons, and they don't even know one when they see one. It absolutely calls into question their spiritual health. Yes, you read that right, it calls into question their spiritual health. God only knows for sure but we know that a tree is known by its fruits. Personally, I don't know any Christian who would be in any agreement with Trump to give assent to Him leading this country another 4 years. The Christians I know have integrity. They are the great Reformed Theologians, not these stupid preachers surrounding Trump and demeaning the name of Christ.

Pr 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.

A rod for the back of the stupid.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Trump And His Administration Continues To Lie
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2020, 12:45:00 AM »
Trump And His Administration Continues To Lie About Testing

And Coronavirus While Republicans Ignore Protests For Justice Reform

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2020, 01:03:51 AM »
Amid COVID-19 Surge, U.S. Stuck With ‘Same Horrible Choice’ As In Start Of Pandemic

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2020, 02:18:04 AM »
Hayes Calls For Trump To Resign: 'Urgent Matter Of Public Health, Public Safety’

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]