[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Trumps Trustworthiness Concerning The Corona Virus  (Read 1131 times)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Trumps Trustworthiness Concerning The Corona Virus
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2020, 11:59:15 PM »
What did the President say that wasn't true.

Are you joking? 99% of what Trump says is not true and you know it.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Trump Rebukes Nurse In Oval Office
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2020, 12:35:31 AM »
Trump Rebukes Nurse In Oval Office Who Mentions Shortage Of PPE

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2020, 02:19:36 PM »
What did the President say that wasn't true.

Are you joking? It's quicker to write what he said that was true because there are very few things he says that are actually true. Most of what Trump says is easily proven to be false, misleading or out and out deliberate lies. I mean, besides the obvious, "it will pass."

We don't need a corona virus task force because all they do is spout bad news and this country needs to be uplifted and move on.

)Banging-Head( Arghhhh!  That's the dumbest thing I've heard since Trump said we might inject disinfectant to fight coronavirus. But we're seeing that this is the type thinking that comes out of the mind of people who support this verifiably insane man. There is no love in Trump, he is compassionless, callous, with an obvious inability to think coherently. The spiritual insanity Tony Warren wrote about that is sweeping the churches, politics, and the world in general. Your solution seems to be for Christians to be soulless where they fire the coronavirus experts, hide the medical facts, cover up the truth of what's going on, and ignore the solutions by just sticking our heads in the sand until this thing miraculously goes away? Trumpism at its best. We just go to about our business and let the virus cull out the old and weak for the sake of the almighty dollar?  This is Christian? )S_Confused(

You all preach sovereignty until Donald Trump is elected President.

That's not true (as usual). We still preach sovereignty, and we still believe that Trump was elected because it was God's sovereign good will. And by God's sovereign good will, we also live in a representative government. And so God works His will through our votes. We get to (presumably) make intelligent, informed, God-fearing judgments on who will best "represent" us as Christians. And should we vote for a habitual liar, a deceitful leader, a lawless criminal, a moral scoundril, or someone else?  Trump, just doesn't best represent us (Christians). He may represent you, and in a Democracy/Republic, that's his and your prerogative. But in "my" form of Christianity characterized by the bible, He can never best represent me or anything that is even remotely Christian. He has by a huge margin and the preponderance of the evidence, the farthest thing from Christian values, ideals or truths. And I mean farthest. And that is why as a Christian, I could never vote for him to be a representative of even 30% of what a Christian stands for. Of all the candidates I have ever heard, he comes in last as worthy of a Christian's vote.

The question for us is not if it was God's will, but for what reason? Was it to condemn us, judge us, warn us, or to make America great again? We know it wasn't the last one what with the wickedness, deceiving, hate, lies, deceit, confusion, lawlessness and disorder he has brought, so we only have two choices left.

What's more, we continue to say it's God's sovereign good will if he is reelected this November. The question for you is, will you say that it's God's sovereign will when He is unceremoniously kicked out of office and a Democrat is elected?  I doubt it very seriously. And that is the difference between a honest Christian and a dishonest one.

Didn't God allow that according to your Reformed teachings. So are you not blaspheming?

According to biblical teaching, we cannot give place to the father of lies nor his servants that are representing him in this earth. Sorry but you wouldn't know what blaspheme is because you are adversarial to God's truth about Trump, Israel, the Kingdom, love, sovereignty and how a tree is known by its fruits.

Jas 2:7 Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?

Yes, and they don't even know it.

Soldier

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2020, 04:29:50 PM »
 )GoodPopst(  As usual, nicely stated.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Trump Oddly Eager To Laud Iowa
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2020, 12:25:35 AM »
Trump Admin Oddly Eager To Laud Iowa As COVID-19 Crisis Worsens

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Coronavirus In West Wing A 'Messaging Disaster'
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2020, 03:24:16 AM »
John King Calls Coronavirus In West Wing A 'Messaging Disaster'

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Dr, Fauci Breaks From Trump Warning Against Hasty Reopening
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2020, 01:44:38 AM »
Dr, Fauci And Health Advisers Break From

Trump And Warns Against Hasty Reopening

Colleen

• I will make you free indeed
Re: Dr, Fauci Breaks From Trump Warning Against Hasty Reopening
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2020, 07:37:53 PM »
Dr, Fauci And Health Advisers Break From Trump And Warns Against Hasty Reopening

Dr, Fauci seems to be an honest man. Sorry I can't say the same for Dr. Deborah Birx who just seems to be happy to soak up the publicity and fame of standing next to the president and trying not to offend him.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2020, 10:47:03 PM »
Dr, Fauci And Health Advisers Break From Trump And Warns Against Hasty Reopening

Dr, Fauci seems to be an honest man. Sorry I can't say the same for Dr. Deborah Birx who just seems to be happy to soak up the publicity and fame of standing next to the president and trying not to offend him.

)iagree(

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2020, 02:28:18 AM »

Colleen,
And that is borne out in this video as she shamelessly signs off on Trump's new plan to lie and under-count the Coronavirus deaths to try and beef up his poll numbers. This in spite of the fact that it's already been under-counted massively because there is so little testing on many deaths and has not been accurately counted since this thing started.

Trump Will Try To Lie To You About The Death Toll

Colleen

« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2020, 04:46:44 AM »

Colleen,
And that is borne out in this video as she shamelessly signs off on Trump's new plan to lie and under-count the Coronavirus deaths to try and beef up his poll numbers. This in spite of the fact that it's already been under-counted massively because there is so little testing on many deaths and has not been accurately counted since this thing started.

That woman is a stone-cold opportunist. Whenever you see anyone agreeing with Trump, you can be pretty sure that the person is out for themselves and could care less about the American people.

It shouldn't surprise any honest person that Trump wants to undercount the deaths because he is directly responsible for most of them by his inaction and childish behavior. God help us all if this man wins election again.  )L-candle(

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2020, 08:58:36 AM »

Trump Claims Fauci 'Wants To Play All Sides Of The Equation'

And Claims The Death Toll is Reported to Be Too High

Colleen

« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2020, 11:11:13 AM »
The only one playing both sides is Dr. Deborah Birx who seems to want to play Trump politics with facts and also be on the side of legitimate science. She is a sellout like so many other Republicans.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2020, 12:13:22 AM »
Trump Reportedly Concerned With Fauci's High Profile For Weeks

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Obama Takes Swipe At Trumps Incompetence
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2020, 01:04:21 AM »
Obama Takes Brilliant Swipe At Trump During Nationwide Commencement Address

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]