[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Trumps Trustworthiness Concerning The Corona Virus  (Read 831 times)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Trumps Trustworthiness Concerning The Corona Virus
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2020, 11:45:47 PM »
You guys hate the President so much that you can't give him credit for anything. His handling of the virus was better than anyone else ever could.

Oh yeah. By telling all the Republican morons (the only ones who listen to him) that it's all a hoax of the Democrats.

Oh Yeah, he's been a peach!  )face-slap(
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
The Dangers Of An Incompetent Administration
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2020, 12:20:40 AM »
The Dangers Of Incompetent Admin Trying To Lead Us Through A Major Crisis

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2020, 12:22:01 AM »
Trump Depending Upon Good Fortune Saying

Coronavirus Will Disappear One Day ‘Like A Miracle’

What A Bafoon!

Kirk

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Who's On First?
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2020, 01:30:56 AM »
)cLaPpInGg( Bingo! That's what I've been thinking as I try to buy N95 masks that are all sold out and the leaches of the world have hiked the price up to 4 times what they normally cost. You can't trust a word Trump or his henchmen say, so how are we supposed to have confidence in anything they say.

Wcjciech, did you ever find those masks and where?

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2020, 03:19:19 AM »
You guys hate the President so much that you can't give him credit for anything.

I don't hate the President, I hate all the evil and lawlessness and disorder that this President has created, encouraged and institutionalized. Keep it straight.

His handling of the virus was better than anyone else ever could.

Not worth debating with a brainwashed and closed mind.

He gives us a huge tax break and you condemn it.

He cut taxes, but they were not huge unless there is some new definition of huge. As you've already been told, they were huge for the corporations and big business. The change to my paycheck was minuscule. Plus I would have rather he not have done it if he has to rob Peter to pay Paul. It's all smoke and mirrors.

He has respect for Israel

He has no respect for any nation or anybody. He only uses Israel to blind the evangelicals. Who were already blinded to start with.

and you amillennial antisemites ate that so much.

Amillennarians are generally those who truly have a love for Israel, both national and spiritual.

He is exonerated for the impeachment hoax

He wasn't exonerated, his crimes were turned a blind eye to because of politics. Everyone knows that. Even those who claim differently.

He loves Christians and fights for them,

He laughs at Christians, mocks their services, and wonders how stupid they can be.

and you're so deceived you think he has a devil.

No, we think he is a devil.

Let's face it. You're jealous we're winning in every way possible and you are losers.

At the end of the line, we'll see who is the winners and who are the losers.

Travis

• Greetings
Re: Who's On First?
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2020, 12:05:25 PM »
Wcjciech, did you ever find those masks and where?

The ones on eBay are cheap hospital type masks and may not even work at all. They are listed as N95 but are probably not approved. The ones on amazon are more costly and mostly come from CHINA. A month to deliver, if you are brave enough to order them :)

Tim Norton

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2020, 12:12:33 PM »
Trump has cost the U.S. Million more (if he did which I doubt). He hasn't saved the United States millions anywhere, the budget is greater than its ever been.

This is what Trump has done to our economy just in the last 2 years. How is he saving the US millions when he's spending 4.75 trillion and taking in only 3.69 every year? The math doesn't add up. Except to people who don't bother to think. And he's the king of the conservatives? Unbelievable.

Tim Norton

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2020, 12:13:18 PM »
Reformer,
       )amen(

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2020, 02:05:15 PM »
Why are you all insulting Erik's father just because he has the right Christianity and loves the President. He's a true patriot and Trump has been good to him, and that's OK. Why are you all trying to shame him?

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2020, 02:08:10 PM »
Erik,
  How can you let Reformer, Tim and Philly insult your father? Your father is not a premillennial cult member. Stand up for him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2020, 04:29:30 PM »
You are the trouble maker here. No one is insulting anyone, they're just saying what is false and what is true. What Fox News says versus what is the truth. Your doctrine is false. The doctrine of Israel as still God's chosen is false. The radical belief in Trump is false. The belief Trump is saving the country millions is false. The only thing true is that he has placed some judges. If you listened to what was said by others, that is what any Republican President would have done anyway. But they wouldn't cause a ruckus and such division and animosity. In other words, it's not something unique to Donald Trump that he should be exalted as having done some amazing thing. He hasn't done anything amazing. If we had another Republican president, we would have all the same things without the incompetence, money-grabbing, lawlessness, idiocy, crime, impeachment, obstructions, racism, and arrogance. If Erik's Father is wrong, he's wrong. What are we supposed to say? He makes a good point? No, he doesn't. They're bad points. That's not an insult.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2020, 06:41:22 PM »
Quote from: Dan
Why are you all insulting Erik's father just because he has the right Christianity and loves the President. He's a true patriot and Trump has been good to him, and that's OK. Why are you all trying to shame him?  How can you let Reformer, Tim and Philly insult your father? Your father is not a premillennial cult member. Stand up for him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan,

You obviousily do not know my father and his doctrine.  He is a Republican and a Dispensationalism premillennialist. True christianity has NOTHING to do with national patriotism. 

My father has taught me everything about Dispensationalism since I was 12. I even taught it in my own bible studies when I was in college.  But after I learn to allow Scripture to interpret itself, I started to see the truth in Amillennialism. It took me years to see the truth.  Then I shared my knowledge and understanding with my father over time but because of many years of false dispensationalism indoctrination, my father still won't let go of national Israel thinking that God is not finished with her based on literal interpreation of the Bible and current world news with Iran, Turkey and Russia that he believe a big war is in the working over there.  Only God's Grace that I pray that my father will see the truth like I have.

Trump is obviously NOT Christian. He only thrives on Christian base with lies.  I know my father, but you are too blind to receive the truth here based on how you reaction to me, Tony, Reformer, Phil, Melaine, etc. anyway.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2020, 12:56:03 AM »
In His Warped Mind Of  Scape-Goating, Trump Continues To Blame Democrats

To Obscure The Facts Of His Own Cuts To The CDC And His Mismanagements

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2020, 12:56:50 AM »
Trump's Coronavirus Response OOZES Hypocrisy

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Trump's Own Aide Calls Coronavirus Response 'Complete Chaos'
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2020, 05:46:39 AM »
WAPO: Trump's Own Aide Calls Coronavirus Response 'Complete Chaos'

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]