[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Trumps Trustworthiness Concerning The Corona Virus  (Read 833 times)

Wcjciech Semkowski

Re: Who's On First?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2020, 11:06:50 PM »
In the best of times with a sane president, we could expect those in charge to not be giving us the full story, think what will be withheld from us with a loony like Trump in office concerned only about stocks and not people.

)cLaPpInGg( Bingo! That's what I've been thinking as I try to buy N95 masks that are all sold out and the leaches of the world have hiked the price up to 4 times what they normally cost, and the Trump administration is sending people in without proper equipment to help the infected.

You can't trust a word Trump or his henchmen say, so how are we supposed to have confidence in anything they say. This is what Philly said from the beginning.How can you trust a administration that lies as a rule. Not sometimes or occasionally, but as a rule. There is nothing Trump could say that I would have trust in. And that is a shame for the leader of the free world.  :(

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Trumps Trustworthiness Concerning The Corona Virus
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2020, 12:54:16 AM »
Yeah. My father who is a premilennialist defended Trump saying:
“it will all turn out ok

No disrespect to you or your dad, but this is typical of the indoctrinated. Of course it will turn out OK in the end. It always does. 9-11 turned out OK in the end because we mourned, we took appropriate action, we rebuilt, and we moved on with our lives. The question isn't if everything will turn out OK end the end, the question is how many people will die because of Trump's ineptitude, incompetence, and frankly, stupidity. That's the question. No, the country isn't going to become like the movie outbreak, or like the TV show walking dead, but that's not the point. People's lives are at stake and we need sensible, intelligent, science-minded people running and coordinating things. Not the likes of Pence who was a disgrace in his own state's epidemic.

1. He got 2 anti abortion judges on the supreme court

This reads like a Fox News morning show state TV release. I keep hearing this rhetoric, as if any other Republican wouldn't have done the exact same thing. There isn't one Republican candidate that would have done differently. They simply would have vetted them more thoroughly so as not to nominate a fool or be caught flat-footed with an unqualified candidate. That he added conservative judges is nothing out of the ordinary for a Republican. Yet these morons say this like only Trump would have done that.  ::)

2. He cut funds to Planed Parenthood

That's really #1B, not number 2.  Premillennial Evangelicals are usually these tunnel-vision two-issue people, who completely ignore hundreds of other issues and are only really interested in coddling Israel and abortion. To me that's like saying, Trump is good because he panders to the false gospels, and doesn't beat his wife, but completely ignoring that he's a Crack-pot, commits adultery, steals, conspires in criminal activity, rapes the constitution, lies perpetually, etc., with a hundred other sins that are just as bad. But at least he's against planned parenthood. You know the Scribes and the Pharisees did a lot of good things too, but none of them God considered good, nor did they outweigh the bad. The simple mind believes they out-weigh the bad.

3. He cut taxes( remember the tax break? I got to keep $75 per paycheck)

What? Is that where my tax break went? Your dad? Because I got all of $3.00 more, while the corporations got millions. Is there anyone else in this forum that got $75.00 more per paycheck?   )Say_what( Because if you did, I have been robbed!

4. He has made NATO pay more for their own security ( saving US millions)

Trump has cost the U.S. Million more (if he did which I doubt). He hasn't saved the United States millions anywhere, the budget is greater than its ever been. Ask your father how has he saved us millions when he has ballooned the deficit into the trillions of dollars that no other president has ever done. Ask him how is mortgaging the future saving us millions when it is costing us trillions? The math doesn't add up.

5. He kept Guantanamo open for terrorist

The base in Cuba didn't need to be kept open for terrorists. Terrorists should be tried, convicted, executed, placed in prison serving a sentence, or set free. That's what democracies and free countries do. No one, especially Christians, should be for keeping people in a cell indefinitely without ever being charged with anything, and often when not guilty of anything as has been documented. That's unamerican, unconstitutional and unchristian. fact check, Trump has done very little to stop terrorism.

6. 4 million jobs have been created since his election

Misleading "FOX NEWS" propaganda painting a picture this growth that continued from the Obama presidency is unprecedented or something special. Now for the Fact Check! Obama created more Jobs than Trump did. Undeniable fact! I know your father won't believe that because he's no doubt brainwashed by FOX News telling everyone that Trump is doing extraordinary things, but those are facts that you can check yourself.

7. Got a new trade deal with Mexico / now more fair to US

I'll give him that. I was never for the trade deal that was previously made, and agree with a reshaping of it, but compared to the harm Trump has done, that is a tiny thing that won't cause a blip on the economy.

8. He withdrew from INF treaty - now we are testing intermediate missiles that China did not want us to do

Oh that's just what we needed. Abandoning the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty so that countries can have more nuclear missiles without any controls. We can already annihilate the world 10 times over with Nuclear weapons. There is no shortage of nuclear bombs.

What the moron should have done is increased the capabilities of our conventional forces.

9. He cut funding to Hezbollah and Hamas that Obama was paying.

Obama was paying nothing, the United States was giving funds and had been long before Obama. Again, if your father only has Fox News for His Information, he's going to believe that Obama trained Osama Bib Laden and he's still alive in hiding. It's so revealing when someone only gets their information from one biased state-run Network.

10. He moved our embassy to Jerusalem

Is that supposed to be a plus? For who, Israel? Dispensationalists? Right win radicals? Let me tell you what that was. That was a bone thrown to the nutty evangelicals so they could continue to worship at his altar and sell dirt from the Holy Land or vials of water from the Red sea. Religious scams all.

This list has nothing to do with the tread, but it's the typical response of the cult that is Trump. They don't even realize that they are a cult or that he is the devil, or that he is lawless, a great liar, corrupt and a stain on the American constitution. They're too busy giving us a bogus list of what a great job he is done despite all the facts.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Trump Locking Down Information From Experts On Coronavirus
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2020, 12:55:33 AM »
White House Locking Down Messaging From Federal Government On Coronavirus

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2020, 12:56:07 AM »
Why Trump's Press Conference Didn't Help Matters At All

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2020, 01:51:44 PM »
Trump Says Don't Politicize The Coronavirus, While Politicizing The Coronaviruys

Calls Coronavirus The Democrats' ‘New Hoax’ As Potential ‘Community Spread’ Cases Rise

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Trump Team's Coronavirus Response Mired By Breakdowns
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2020, 01:52:55 PM »
Trump Team's Coronavirus Response Mired By Protocol Breakdown

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Trump Tells His People Coronavirus Is A Hoax
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2020, 02:54:58 PM »
Trump Says Coronavirus Is A Hoax As The First

Of Many Coronavirus Deaths In The U.S. Is Confirmed

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2020, 03:09:11 PM »
It will be interesting to see how our "stable and genius" president will react to American's first death case in United States. Especially after he called the disease a hoax!
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Stephanie

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2020, 08:10:29 PM »
He has made NATO pay more for their own security ( saving US millions)

Trump has cost the U.S. Million more (if he did which I doubt). He hasn't saved the United States millions anywhere, the budget is greater than its ever been. Ask your father how has he saved us millions when he has ballooned the deficit into the trillions of dollars that no other president has ever done. Ask him how is mortgaging the future saving us millions when it is costing us trillions? The math doesn't add up.

I'm glad someone said that. You are so correct. The math doesn't add up. What Trump has done is give corporations millions, cut care for those who need it most, attempted to destroy people's medical programs so they'll die if they can't pay these astronomical medical prices. Erik's friend is talking about saving us millions when he's wasting billions on a wall when the Deficit is projected to be 1.103 trillion dollars in 2020 when his whole family's companies are making millions off of the government when he wants to hand over the education system to a bunch of commercial crooks, and cur medicare for the elderly who are eating cat food because they can't make ends meet? And this man wants to crow over Trump allegedly saving us a million from the NATO when his policies cost us so much more? It makes no sense because the math doesn't add up.

Reminds me of aquatic saying Hitler was just misunderstood and the Holocaust was a myth. It's like the Terminator, "you just  can't reason with these people, they don't feel pity or remorse."

We know Trump doesn't. I was always brought up to believe that Christians were the people who loved the truth and who reasoned things out, and who always tried to do the will of God like Senator John McCain, but now I'm not so sure. I think we've crossed a line and there's no coming back.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2020, 09:19:26 PM »
I'm glad someone said that. You are so correct. The math doesn't add up. What Trump has done is give corporations millions, cut care for those who need it most, attempted to destroy people's medical programs so they'll die if they can't pay these astronomical medical prices.

Not to mention the millions in tax cuts he gave to the richest corporations. He's not saving usd anything, he's just moving money around so it benefits the richest people of the country. But thecult is too stupid to understand logic or reason or facts.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2020, 12:05:39 AM »
WH Coronavirus Response A ‘Colossal Failure’

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2020, 06:35:55 AM »
What? Is that where my tax break went? Your dad? Because I got all of $3.00 more, while the corporations got millions. Is there anyone else in this forum that got $75.00 more per paycheck?   )Say_what( Because if you did, I have been robbed!

)GoodPopst( No one in this forum and no one I know. Trump is not saving anyone anything except the millionaires. Ironic that the people who most support him, which are the poor, uneducated, and rural areas, are those who his policies will hurt the most. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Ebola Czar Calls White House's Move An 'Outrage'
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2020, 07:32:13 AM »
Ebola czar calls White House's move an 'outrage'

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2020, 09:02:51 PM »
)GoodPopst( No one in this forum and no one I know. Trump is not saving anyone anything except the millionaires. Ironic that the people who most support him, which are the poor, uneducated, and rural areas, are those who his policies will hurt the most. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

You guys hate the President so much that you can't give him credit for anything. His handling of the virus was better than anyone else ever could. He gives us a huge tax break and you condemn it. He has respect for Israel and you amillennial antisemites ate that so much. He is exonerated for the impeachment hoax and you still won't give him credit. He loves Christians and fights for them, and you're so deceived you think he has a devil. Let's face it. You're jealous we're winning in every way possible and you are losers.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Spike In Coronavirus Cases And Fatalities Around The World
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2020, 11:42:11 PM »

Spike In Coronavirus Cases And Fatalities Around The World

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]