[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Impeachment Of President Donald Trump  (Read 621 times)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Vindman, Not Trump, Devoted His Life To Honor & Country
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2019, 12:16:36 AM »

It Was Vindman, Not Trump, That Devoted His Life To

Service, Duty To His Country, And To Honor

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: The Impeachment Of President Donald Trump
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2019, 12:07:47 AM »
Freredom of Informatiuon Documents Show All The President's Men Were Involved

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Judge Gives Trump A 'Devastating Loss'
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2019, 01:23:45 AM »

Judge Gives Trump A 'Devastating Loss' Ande Orders McGahn

Must Testify Before Congress Amid Ukraine Scandal

Chicago Bear

• A Chicagoan Named Bear
Re: Judge Gives Trump A 'Devastating Loss'
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2019, 02:02:15 AM »

Judge Gives Trump A 'Devastating Loss' Ande Orders McGahn

Must Testify Before Congress Amid Ukraine Scandal

That was Outstanding. Trump is not a God, nor a King and not an absolute Ruler. Only God is.  Congress is an equal arm of American Rule and law.

Either the Bible will Keep you from Sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible

Drew

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2019, 08:07:20 AM »
A liberal judge no doubt. Trump's getting rid of them one by one.  ;D

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2019, 12:02:46 PM »

A liberal judge no doubt.

Liberal or Conversation Judge does not matter as long as they made their rule based on the Constitution and corresponding laws that Trump obviousily hates.  Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson correctly explained in her rule that nature of the presidency saying that "the past 250 years of recorded American history is that Presidents are NOT kings." and "It is indisputable that current and former employees of the White House work for the People of the United States, and that they take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Therefore, the president can NOT apply his "blanket immunity" on all of his employees, current or former, to avoid subponeas or hearings that the House has the power to do against them. 

Trump's getting rid of them one by one.

Obviously you have little or no knowledge how the appointing federal judge works. President Trump can't replace a sitting federal judge like Ms. Jackson.  The Supreme Court justices, court of appeals judges, and district court judges are NOMINATED by the President and CONFIRMED by the United States Senates, as stated in the Constituion.  It is only for seat that are vacant by judge who has resigned, retired, died, or removed from office for bad behavior.  So you are wrong that Trump can remove all seating judges and replace with ones He wants.  He only can be allow to fill the open seats with his judge appointments. And many of his "loyal" appointments with far-right views of Trump are badly disqualified for the seat that could pose a danger to independent national judiciary.  There is a video for that that Phil posted the other day.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2019, 02:05:56 PM »
Trump and his lawless cronies try to run the United States as a monarchy, which is a blatant attack on everything that this country stands for. As the church goes away from the rule of law to serve sin, so the Republican party does as well. As a lawless Trump wants to sit in the Temple of Government as absolute ruler, so men want to sit in God's Temple as ruler. I see the correlation.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]