[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Sermon about the Dangerous of Trump and Christian Right in America  (Read 216 times)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)

I think it is a good sermon released on October 6, 2019 where Dr Chuck Baldwin warned about America under Trump and his Christian Right base and how they are attacking True Christianity. It is about an hour and half long but strongly suggest that you listen to all of it.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Dan

• Dan the Man
Re: Sermon about the Dangerous of Trump and Christian Right in America
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 05:21:23 PM »

What's this Erik, the Philly Dawg Copy cat videos?

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 12:42:51 AM »
What's this Erik, the Philly Dawg Copy cat videos?

And?  If you donít like it, donít watch it or leave forum.  These are the only choices you have.  Complaining about it will not help you a bit!
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Kevin Wright

• Always Reforming
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 03:34:30 AM »

Good Sermon Erik

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 07:50:41 AM »

I think it is a good sermon released on October 6, 2019 where Dr Chuck Baldwin warned about America under Trump and his Christian Right base and how they are attacking True Christianity. It is about an hour and half long but strongly suggest that you listen to all of it.

)inter(   )preach_(   

"The true remnant is not deceived by Donald Trump." - Dr Chuck Baldwin

"If you want to make enemies, all you have to do is tell the truth" - Dr Chuck Baldwin

Just what we've been saying here all year long. And all you who hate the truth, Shame on You!

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2019, 03:20:05 AM »

"If you want to make enemies, all you have to do is tell the truth" - Dr Chuck Baldwin

Just what we've been saying here all year long. And all you who hate the truth, Shame on You!

Reformer. You keep talking about the truth, but do the liberals have truth? Do the Democrats have truth? Answer.

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2019, 12:55:24 PM »
Reformer. You keep talking about the truth,

Of course I do. Oh, the truth bothers you I see. Understandable!

But I'm a Christian and you might be surprised to know that the truth is an important aspect of actually being a Christian. You should question why you are so adversarial to the truth, and so opposed to it being revealed in so many instances?

You keep talking about Trump as if we all should be grateful to bow down and serve in his kingdom of lies. This is a man in whom there is no truth, and by whom the truth is made a mockery of. That's not the fruit of a Christian who should have the spirit of truth to know that.

Eph 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth; )
10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

And it is this spirit by which we know what is not acceptable to the Lord. As the sermon posted by Erik touches on. None of these actions by these alleged] Christians covering for Trump are acceptable to the Lord. It's acceptable to a cult, but not to God.

If Christians cannot see the corruption of the false church of Trump by now, I don't know if there is any hope for them breaking the yoke of that delusion.

but do the liberals have truth? Do the Democrats have truth?

It's not a question of if the liberals and Democrats have truth. It's a question of if professing Christians have truth. That's the important question for everyone who is calling themselves Christian. I fully expect non-Christians to be deluded and deceived. But from the delusion, lies, and hypocrisy I'm hearing in evangelical political circles, it's an open question if they are elect or ministers of Satan posing as messengers of light.

2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

Ultimately we have to decide if we will serve the mammon of unrighteousness or Christ. Politics or Christ. Deceit or Christ. Republicans or Christ. Trump or Christ. It's an either/or proposition.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]