[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Where are the Self-Righteous, Bible-Thumping, Hypocritical Republicans?  (Read 2674 times)

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
Re: Republicans Say They Wonít Hold a Fair Impeachment Trial
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2019, 04:49:49 AM »

Republicans Say They Wonít Hold a Fair Impeachment Trial

And who is surprised? Not I.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Christianity Today Editorial Calls For Trump's Removal
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2019, 08:19:42 AM »
Christianity Today, An Evangelical Magazine Founded by Billy

Graham Calls For Trump's Removal From Office

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Where are the Self-Righteous, Bible-Thumping, Hypocritical Republicans?
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2019, 10:03:43 AM »

Major Evangelical Magazine Calls For Trump's Removal - Someone is growing a moral backbone!

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2019, 10:18:19 AM »
Isn't it ironic that any Christian who stands up for the truth of the bible in saying that Trump is immoral is immediately labeled liberal by evangelicals?  Even when they are not? The evangelical church today is fatally sick to its core when they can't recognize immorality. Billy Graham Jr. is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to Christians.

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2019, 01:18:34 PM »

Fake News! They don't stand for Christianity, they stand for the godless left. Nothing to see here.

Manuel

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2019, 02:12:01 PM »
Fake News! They don't stand for Christianity, they stand for the godless left. Nothing to see here.

That a lie Dan and you know it. Their action is far more Christian than you, fred, aquatic, red, puritan heart, george, david or joe. As the editor says, they serve Christ not Trump. It's truly good that some evangelicals do because from what I see, that truly is the godless group and not these conscientious people.

1Timothy 4:1
"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;"

These are the evangelicals with no conscience, not those who recognize immorality when they see it.

Here's an open letter to you dan, fred, aquatic, red, puritan heart, george, david and joe from the Editor himself. He made a righteous call, something evangelical's seldom do. He put his mortal soul above politics. The bunch of you should take notes.

t=187s

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2019, 03:57:08 PM »
Remember, Fred and Aquatic been banned from here for a while now, so their name donít need to be mentioned here again.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Manuel

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2019, 04:15:16 PM »
Remember, Fred and Aquatic been banned from here for a while now, so their name donít need to be mentioned here again.

That's your opinion and you are welcome to it. However, I repeat what I said word for word. Here's an open letter to dan, fred, aquatic, red, puritan heart, george, david and joe from the Editor himself. All these people still read this forum. They can't post, but they still read. Including fred and aquatic. aquatic has even logged in under different names.  That whole bunch should watch that video and see a Christian that at the very least has a conscience to stand up to take the heat from the radical right as Christians are commanded to do. I'm sure Trump will call them names and the Christian right will say amen to this blithering idiot, but still this group stood up and had its voice as a witness heard. That's commendable, and yes, that whole bunch should take note of what loving the Lord over Trump looks like. That includes those who read but cannot post because of their disruptive behavior.

The man of sin lives in the church as the antichrist and many professing Christians are serving him instead of Christ. The witnesses to truth, as rare as they may be, should be heard by all the cult who serve themselves instead of Christ. Fred, aquatic, and all those who serve el diablo, that includes you too.

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2019, 06:15:32 PM »
 )iagree(  I don't see anything wrong with telling aquatic and Fred to watch that video of a good Christian editorial. I'm sure they are still reading these posts, and if not Puritan Heart will tell them. That's a positive.

Melanie

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2019, 08:13:20 PM »

Billy Graham Jr. and that Christian editor is the difference between the cultist evangelical and the Christian evangelical.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2019, 12:06:14 AM »
Quote from: Manuel
all those who serve el diablo, that includes you too.

Me? Serving el diablo? How long have you been here with me? And what made you think I serve el diablo along with those professed Christians?  I dont think you know who you are talking to.   
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2019, 12:21:59 AM »
Quote from: "Philly Dwag
Evangelical magazine founded by Billy Graham calls for Trump's removal

Yes and Franklin Graham, Billy's son, is upset with the magazine.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
One Republican Actually Has The Guts To Say Trump Is Wrong
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2019, 02:17:55 AM »

One Republican Rep. "Actually" Summoned The Guts

To Condemn Trump's Indifference To Russian Meddling

Melanie

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2019, 11:37:10 AM »
Quote from: "Philly Dwag
Evangelical magazine founded by Billy Graham calls for Trump's removal

Yes and Franklin Graham, Billy's son, is upset with the magazine.

Franklin Graham is as corrupt as Trump is. And I guarantee you that these cult followers will come after this editor and his publication because that is the m.o. of the trump cult. This man and this magazine will be lucky to come out of this intact because the trump cult is spiritually bankrupt and like wolves in sheep's clothing, the fake Christians attack everyone who dares speak of morality and truth. They always have and always will because their master can't accept the truth. Abd they serve him. Pray for the courage of this editor.

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Matthew 5:11-12"

"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. John 8:45-47"

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16"

"And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. Revelation 11:7"

People like this have always come after those who dared to speak the truth about true Christianity and service to God. They hated and came after Christ for the exact same reason. He dared to speak the truth about them and about what the true Kingdom of God was.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]