[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The New Bolton Book Disclousures  (Read 139 times)

Oneil

• I'm a llama!
The New Bolton Book Disclousures
« on: June 18, 2020, 06:01:40 AM »
The blockbuster Bolton book reveals that everything Philly Dawg was posting about and telling us of Trump's degeneracy was totally true. Trump is a very sick man, A true enemy of the State, a racist, an autocrat, infinitely stupid, a fascist, and a Habitual Liar. And this is the man that Red is so convinced and convicted is the best man Christians should vote for to run and lead this country? Red and his crooked band of Trump enablers in the Republican party should be ashamed of themselves. But having read his posts, we all know neither he nor the other blind leaders of the blind will be ashamed. In fact, I'll bet you they still support this open cesspool of a man. Probably condemn John Bolton for speaking evil of our leader. These fake evangelicals and supposedly conservative Christian Republicans make me sick. Real conservatism wouldn't stand for this type of enabling that is the Republican party these days. The party that I once as in support of is a shell of its former self thanks to people like Red, Dan, and Joe. Trump has destroyed it. I don't know if you remember, but I remember that Philly Dawg said years ago that this is just what would happen. We were our own worst enemy.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: The New Bolton Book Disclousures
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 08:17:20 AM »
And who is surprised? No one with an ounce of sense. That of course excludes the Trump Religious Cult that will ride the Devil's  mare Trump to the grave.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 08:18:19 AM »
OUCH!    John Bolton book sensations close down Trump

Bolton vs Trump Big headache for The Whitehouse

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 09:08:27 AM »
All Lies! He should go to prison for being a traitor!

And even if true, a Republican Devil is still better than a Democratic Saint.

Trotter

• "We are The Light of the World"
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 10:00:53 AM »
What say ye Red? A reasonable man with nuclear codes that should be running this country four more years? ...Oh that's right, you don't say anything when it might contradict your political positions on thoughtful, righteous voting.

Well, on another topic, do you intend on answering Erik's Christ-centered post about Babylon?

Intend on answering Mark?

How about the link Clifford Grodin submitted to you about who Babylon represented, or even Tony Warren's posts concerning Babylon? Crickets huh? None of them are government leaders who you apparently cannot say are wrong or in a democratic government contend with, so surely you can address their scripture proofs in a logical manner?

I Thess. 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

Don't be like Dan, George and Joe by responding calling us all Democrats, liberals, communists, or antisemitic.

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 10:28:17 AM »
You don't really expect them to believe John Bolton over Trump do you? We've had a hundred people inside and out say the same thing and the only thing that happens is that Fox News launches a smear campaign against that person, group or politician. I'll bet it has already started, despite the fact that John Bolton was a well respected conservative contributor for Fox News. Once you speak the truth about Trump, you are dead to Fox News, the Trump cult, and the Republican lemmings in Washington.

His testimony will change nothing because there is no integrity left in the Republican party.

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 10:36:44 AM »
All Lies! He should go to prison for being a traitor!

If it's all lies why Is Trump claiming that he should be jailed for revealing secrets? You can't have it both ways, but you guys always want to have it so. Either it'sall lies and not subject to criminal prosecution for revealing things Trump said, or it's true and Trump claims it's privileged information. But no one ever said you guys were rational. You ignore scripture and you ignore facts. That's who you are I guess.

Curious statement coming from an alleged Christian. Just another proof that "There Seems To Be Two Camps Here." It's because there are. Those who receive truth, and those who make up their own personal definitions of what is true. Don't bother replying, I already know your convictions aren't going to change.
 )beating-horse(

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 11:19:48 AM »
Republicans And People Like John Bolton Clearly Abandoned Their Responsibility

To Speak Out About The Danger They saw While In The White House

Drew

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2020, 12:00:26 PM »
Keep grasping at straws, you Trump hates are a joke. He is not a crazy, he is not a fascist and he is not an autocrat, you people just hate him so much that you just want to call names. Does he say some things that are not true? Yes, but don't make him out to be the Devil. He's not evil.

As far as Bolton, I like Bolton, he is a good conservative, but he is wrong to say these things in public. As Red has already given scripture, we should not speak evil of our leaders. Are you saying you don't believe that part of the Bible?

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2020, 05:00:58 PM »
Quote from: Dan

So you admit that Trump is a devil?

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2020, 01:53:08 AM »
Bolton Book Causes Trump So Many Issues And Leaves His Whitehouse On A Rollercoaster

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2020, 06:22:47 AM »
Anyone who didn't already know 99 percent of that is ignorant with a capital "I." Either that or they are mentally challenged.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2020, 01:53:50 AM »
Bolton's Book Further Exposes Trump: What About

the Republican Accessories After the Fact?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2020, 01:54:22 AM »
NY Times Reporter Who Obtained John Boltonís

Book Ahead Of Release Discusses Whatís Inside

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]