[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Blessed by Darkness  (Read 1041 times)

Dan

• Dan the Man
Re: Blessed by Darkness
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2019, 10:16:13 PM »
I think it is true that they will not repent of their deeds, but I think they do see something wrong with what the President is doing, but I think they just don't care.

Mr. Know it all, still calling good people false Christians? Maybe they do care and that is why they support a good President like Donald Trump? Maybe you are an anti-Israel false Christian? Maybe the President is telling the truth and the deep state is the antichrist? Calvinists do not understand that sometimes telling falsehoods saves lives, preserves our free will, protects America, and helps Republicans keep control of the Senate. That's a good thing.

Reformed Baptist

• Reformed Baptists
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2019, 05:51:42 AM »
I think it is true that they will not repent of their deeds, but I think they do see something wrong with what the President is doing, but I think they just don't care.

Mr. Know it all, still calling good people false Christians?

Good Christians is subjective. Your idea of good Christians seems anyone who supports trump, and anyone who says he's unrighteous is a bad Christian.

Maybe they do care and that is why they support a good President like Donald Trump?

Good President is subjective.

Maybe you are an anti-Israel false Christian?

No he is a Pro-Israel God-fearing Christian. I stand with him on his view that many are merely pretending to be Christian. Here's my take. We all can pretty much tell who is really Christian in the world and who is just playing the role of a Christian by how much delusion they are under when it comes to sound, biblical, rational thinking, indoctrination, honesty, truth, justice, and righteousness. I don't want to say someone is not a Christian, but if it flys like a duck, and walks like a duck, and swims like a duck, and looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a pretty good bet that it's a duck. Try the spirits.

2 Peter 2:1-2
"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of."

What's the very thing that the apostle Peter warns about? They shall speak evil of the truth and that's the give-away. They don't like to hear the truth, they want the truth silenced. There are people here who hates what Reformer and Philly post, not because it's untrue, but because they don't want to hear it. Have you ever heard one of them ost anything proving what was said was not true? No, because all they have as a retort is, "It's Fake News!"  Tell them Trump is a liar and it cuts them to the core because they deep down love his lies. Tell them he is a lawbreaker and they close their eyes because they love his lawbreaking. Tell them he teaches falsely and they will come up with some wild reason why it is not relevant. Because this is the character of the false Christians among us. The cult of personality over truth.

I mean look at the people right in this forum (who shall remain nameless) who blindly support the unrighteousness of this President and come up with the wildest of unproven conspiracy theories to justify his sins and lawbreaking. This is the exact same thing these professing Christians do in the church in order to get around the truth of the bible. It's no different there. Read what Peter said? They secretly bring in damnable heresies, denying the Lord that bought them. Not by word, but by deed.

1 Corinth. 7:23-24
"Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men. Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God."

To abide with God does not mean we justify man's lies, support man's corruption or agree with those who despise the truth. These are actions of those who follow Satan, not God. These are things that bring upon foolish Christians swift destruction. Peter says many will follow their pernicious or destructive ways. These are those who the bible says will speak evil of the truth. Who will hate you for it. Who will cast you away from their person. Even as we have seen in this Christian forum in those who despise both truth and those who post it here. Mainly because it reveals the evil of a cult and its leaders. False Teacher Jerry Falwell, Jr. has celebrated Trump as a “dream president” and Franklin Graham said “God’s hand intervened” to elect him. By that statement, he implies that when Obama was elected, “God’s hand didn't intervene” to elect him. That's not Christian sovereignty, that's picking and choosing according to man's own will.  Was God sovereign in all or was he asleep or perhaps busy somewhere when Obama was elected? This is the type faulty thinking that is in the church, the selective reasoning and situation ethics that we get from false teachers.

Measure their words, listen to their indoctrination, try and grasp their refusal to accept the least bit of verified facts about Trump. What other conclusions should a just person come to but that these Christians are deluded. This is the Televangelical plague that has sickened the church. It goes back to the fundamental principle that Reformer touts and that so many Christians don't like to hear. That principle is that not Everyone who says, Lord, Lord, really has Christ as their Lord and Savior. That's just a fact of life that we need to come to grips with. These are dark times. These are times of a falling away from the truth, from integrity, from justice, and from Christians being honest with themselves in the spirit of Christ.

As I just watched, General Mattis seems to be the last of those conservative Christians who actually have a conscience and his integrity mattered more to him than remaining as the President's Lap Dog. I respect him more than any of the cowardly Republican politicians who only care about the jobs. I respect him more than all the Democrat and Republican Christians in all of Washington DC combined. Because he is one of the few who was willing to stand up to Trump and say "not on my watch," when all the other political hacks were bowing to the chosen one and lifting up his golden calf.

2 Corinth 11:12-15
"But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Christians and ministers of unrighteousness thrive on situation ethics, lame justifications and hypocrisy. But there are three things I know. #1. God is in control. #2. I will never vote for a total degenerate, mental midget like President Trump to represent my Christian values or the values of this country. #3. The Great whore is always looking to fornicate with those of the world and still call Herself the church. And she's working hard to keep up with her clientele. For such are false followers of Christ, deceitful workers, pretending to be the apostles of Christ while supporting the Devil's work. Delusional Christians thinking they could have one foot in heaven and one in Hell.

Rich Aikers

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2019, 02:53:26 AM »
Mr. Know it all, still calling good people false Christians?

Good Christians is subjective. Your idea of good Christians seems anyone who supports trump, and anyone who says he's unrighteous is a bad Christian.

Sounds that way, doesn't it. Here's what I think. None of us are blessed by darkness. What I mean by that is that contrary to evangelical thinking, the President is not the chosen one of God sent to lead America out of the darkness. As Reformer and others have said, that is a delusion. And I would have never believed it could be so rampant.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]