[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Is Trump's Mental Acuity A Danger to this Country?  (Read 786 times)

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Is Trump's Mental Acuity A Danger to this Country?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2019, 12:19:35 AM »
Trump's Former Secretary od Defense General Mattis Resigned Because He

said He Found Trump To Be Of Limited Cognitive Ability & of Dubious Behavior

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2019, 04:45:18 AM »
Trump's Former Secretary od Defense General Mattis Resigned Because He
said He Found Trump To Be Of Limited Cognitive Ability & of Dubious Behavior

General Mattis is a highly respected and honorable man. When he speaks, people should listen. But like everyone else who tells the truth, the Trump culty army will rally around him, revile and persecute general Mattis saying he was kicked out, and Trump will start calling him names. The truth is, every Christian should find Trump to be of limited cognitive ability and dubious character. The only difference between Mattis and the Republican party is that Mattis is not a coward and has the intestinal fortitude to tell the truth.

The question was  "Is Trump's Mental Acuity A Danger to this Country?" General Mattis thinks so, psychologists think so, those who've left his inner circle think so, and I think so. But the cult is strong because it has the strong man, the Devil working in it.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2019, 01:43:06 AM »
Trump Tweets Out Classified Sattelite Images, Then

gets Defensive Saying that it is his Right to do

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2019, 09:43:39 AM »
Trump Tweets Out Classified Sattelite Images

Trump has got to be one of the dumbest and most childish people on earth. I mean that.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2019, 12:26:56 PM »
Not only Trump, but people who blindly following (and voting for) him regardless what Trump did or say.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Robert Powell

• "fruit of the righteous, a tree of Life" Pr 11:30
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2019, 05:05:17 PM »
Not only Trump, but people who blindly following (and voting for) him regardless what Trump did or say.

Matt 25:33-34
"And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world."

)God-Bless-You( I agree, as a Christian, I could never in good conscience vote for this man. To do so would be to deny everything the good Lord has taught me. There is something very sinister about the way some Christians blindly follow him. It's almost as if they have no soul, no spirit of truth and no understanding of what being a servant of Christ is.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
CIA Removed Russian Spy For Fear Trump Would Reveal Him to Putin!
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2019, 12:41:07 AM »
The U.S. CIA Exfiltrated  Or Removed Long Time Russian

Spy For Fear Donald Trump Would Reveal His Existence to Putin!

Rich Aikers

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2019, 05:53:29 PM »
That's truly disturbing on a level I never thought I would see in my lifetime. Trump is clearly,  and I mean  C L E A R L Y  a Threat to our national security. How we could have ever elected this man as President is as baffling as how the Republican Party, always a champion of individual rights, morality, the constitution, deficit-cutting, and Russian aggression can hold their nose and continue to justify and lie for this unbalanced man. This goes far beyond partisan politics.

ZeroCool

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2019, 07:16:03 PM »
From what I have gathered from reputable news sources (not Fox) is that they're not completely sure he would have, but they believe that he might and they don't trust him. They have to share the information with him (because he's the President) but they can't tell him not to reveal it to Putin. That's the worst thing you can say about a sitting President. That you believe he is so mentally unstable that you can't trust that Trump won't place people's lives in danger by revealing so much secret information to the Russians. Let's not forget, Trump says he hates to have spies and doesn't believe in them, and also he holds secret talks with Putin that no one has knowledge of and no one records. They had to take that spy out. Putin wouldn't think twice about having that man killed. No President has ever done that. It's so sketchy. Especially since that spy was the main informer close to Putin telling us facts about Russian interference. Trump hates that and denies everything these U.S. Operatives say took place. They had to remove him because there is no telling what Trump would say, and now we have very little inside information about Russia. Another casualty of this administration.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]