[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Is Trump's Mental Acuity A Danger to this Country?  (Read 784 times)

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Is Trump's Mental Acuity A Danger to this Country?
« on: August 24, 2019, 03:14:25 PM »

The Trump Melt Down is like a ‘Trumpnobyl?’

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

George

• I'm a llama!
Re: Is Trump's Mental Acuity A Danger to this Country?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 08:56:28 PM »
There is nothing wrong with the President's mental acuity, that is just the propaganda of the deep state liberals. It's not working. The President's rallies prove that we are not dissuaded by the lies of the left.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 02:34:58 AM »
There is nothing wrong with the President's mental acuity

Really?   )head-smack(

that is just the propaganda of the deep state liberals.

Looks like that conspiracy delusion is not working on most people anymore. But like I said before, I don't know what you are talking about, but the deep steak was certainly on my Barbecue grill the 4th of July, and was amazing.

The President's rallies prove that we are not dissuaded by the lies of the left.

Any fool can give a rally. Rallies prove nothing. But I guess that's all you've got.

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 04:18:17 PM »
The danger to this country is CNN, the me-too movement and anti-semitic Amillennialism. The President is the only mind that can withstand the liberal onslaught. He doesn't say what you want to hear, he says what we want to hear. The church, Israel and those who love America.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 07:25:27 AM »
Trump An Incoherent Spectacle At G7

The White House & FOX Struggles To Clean It Up

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 07:30:54 AM »
The danger to this country is CNN, the me-too movement and anti-semitic Amillennialism.

You're like Trump. You think if you say things enough times, they will become the truth. It doesn't work like that. Although the Me Too movement might qualify as truth, the rest of your statements are just propaganda. Try as you might to smear good Christians, Amillennialism is not anti-Semitic.

The President is the only mind that can withstand the liberal onslaught.

The President's mind can't stand his own mouth's onslaught, much less linerals.

He doesn't say what you want to hear, he says what we want to hear.

What I want to hear is a doctor assure us that he won't be allowed to make decisions anymore.

The church, Israel and those who love America.

The church is Israel, and we're just strangers and Pilgrims in America.

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 11:56:39 AM »
The President's rallies prove that we are not dissuaded by the lies of the left.

Any fool can give a rally. Rallies prove nothing. But I guess that's all you've got.

&TY These people who keep posting here talking about the great leader Trump is, or the unfairness of the media, the Deep State and conspiracy of liberals, are completely ignoring the facts of what this man is doing, how he is acting, the continual stream of lies he tells daily, his love affair with Russia,  his inability to answer even a simple question, and his unhinged behavior. Of course people will think and call you delusional because that term fits. I mean really, he changes his mind 2 hours after saying something or making important decisions, routinely. He champions dropping nuclear bombs in hurricanes to break them up, sweeping the forests, Windmills causing cancer, he says Obama was the cause of Russia's annexation of Crimea? That's delusional. You think dropping a nuclear bomb in storms headed towards the U.S. Coast is a sound and logical mind at work? Yeah, I'll call you delusional, because the term fits. There's something seriously wrong with you if you believe that. If you do, you are a bonafide cult member.

Our allies are horrified at the chaotic mind and notion of a Trump reelection. As well they should be. The only one who wants Trump Reelected is Vladimir Putin the supreme leader of Russia and Kim Jong-un the supreme leader of North Korea. Because they want an unstable United States so they can take advantage of a weak-minded President who can be manipulated simply by stroking his ego.

Sorry but it's no longer a question of if Trump's mental acuity is a danger to this country, the question is can he be shackled and managed until he is out of office in 2020?

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 06:20:23 PM »
These people who keep posting here talking about the great leader Trump is, or the unfairness of the media, the Deep State and conspiracy of liberals, are completely ignoring the facts of what this man is doing,

Your facts don't matter, what matters is that the President be supported by Americans who want to live here. If not, then move to another country. What this man is doing is cleaning out the swamp and placing good followers of conservatism in positions of power. It's a new world liberals, get use to it. Your facts don't put bread on my table, the President does. We're in a good economy now because of what he has done. So what if he fudges a little on the facts, he's good for the country.

Reggie Matthews

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2019, 12:21:57 AM »
&TY These people who keep posting here talking about the great leader Trump is, or the unfairness of the media, the Deep State and conspiracy of liberals, are completely ignoring the facts of what this man is doing, how he is acting, the continual stream of lies he tells daily, his love affair with Russia,  his inability to answer even a simple question, and his unhinged behavior. Of course people will think and call you delusional because that term fits. I mean really, he changes his mind 2 hours after saying something or making important decisions, routinely. He champions dropping nuclear bombs in hurricanes to break them up, sweeping the forests, Windmills causing cancer, he says Obama was the cause of Russia's annexation of Crimea? That's delusional. You think dropping a nuclear bomb in storms headed towards the U.S. Coast is a sound and logical mind at work? Yeah, I'll call you delusional, because the term fits. There's something seriously wrong with you if you believe that. If you do, you are a bonafide cult member.

And THANK YOU Reformer. Because I truly think that the Republican party has lost its mind along with the President. I really appreciate you, Erik, Philly, Stan, Lieberman, and others speaking out about this because very few Republicans and Christians will. I've watched this President do so many illegal, mindless and evil things and the Republican Party doesn't even blink. Can you imagine if Bush, Clinton or Obama had said and done just a fraction of these things? Evangelicals would be marching to the gates of Washington. What you said is so right. They all should be called delusional because that term fits. It makes no sense what I'm seeing so I can only imagine that it is part of the falling away of the church and the slide into degradation and chaos of the world. What else could explain this deceitful allegiance by so-called Christians? Thank you for being a witness to the truth in the face of the propaganda from the radical right.

Our allies are horrified at the chaotic mind and notion of a Trump reelection. As well they should be. The only one who wants Trump Reelected is Vladimir Putin the supreme leader of Russia and Kim Jong-un the supreme leader of North Korea.

That's another thing that is disturbing. The silence from the Republican party over this love affair with Putin. What has happened to the common sense conservative Republican party that I once knew and respected? I don't know these people anymore.

Sorry but it's no longer a question of if Trump's mental acuity is a danger to this country, the question is can he be shackled and managed until he is out of office in 2020?

There are two Republicans running against Trump, but with his mindless cult following, I don't think they stand a chance. I think that means the Republican party is going to not only lose but be damaged for years. And it's so unavoidable.

"Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?" -Ecclesiastes 8:4

Reggie Matthews

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2019, 12:31:56 AM »
The church, Israel and those who love America.

The church is Israel, and we're just strangers and Pilgrims in America.

Thank You Philly for Everything. You've opened my eyes to the depths of the depravity of the political church.

"Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?" -Ecclesiastes 8:4

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2019, 05:59:49 AM »
Trump Continually asking about Using Nuclear Weapons On Hurricanes

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2019, 06:00:33 AM »

The Presidency Is An Oral Exam That Trump Fails Every Day

Joe Johnson

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2019, 02:46:48 AM »
Your facts don't matter, what matters is that the President be supported by Americans who want to live here. If not, then move to another country.

)GoodPopst(   So sick of liberal complaining.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2019, 12:07:29 AM »
Your facts don't matter, what matters is that the President be supported by Americans who want to live here. If not, then move to another country.

)GoodPopst(   So sick of liberal complaining.

Fair enough. But let me ask you a question. Who complains more than Trump? He even complained Denmark wouldn't sell him Greenland  )Say_what(

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2019, 12:07:56 AM »

Textbook Example Of Abuse Of Powe

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]