[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Baseless Republican Conspiracies Are Dangerous  (Read 49 times)

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Baseless Republican Conspiracies Are Dangerous
« on: August 12, 2019, 02:52:54 AM »

Baseless Republican Conspiracies

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Baseless Republican Conspiracies Are Dangerous
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 10:24:51 AM »
Baseless Republican Conspiracies are dangerous.

We've seen it all before from this degenerate man named Trump so why would we be surprised when Donald Trump tweets out the baseless rumor that the Clintons had some hand in the death of Jeffrey Epstein. Remember he said that President Obama was wiretapping him and Fox News ran with that conspiracy every day for a week? Remember the thread about the ten kings all having the same mind? This is what is at work here. These cultists all think alike. a debilitating paranoia, No honor, no integrity and no sense of the truth. We've seen the same thing from the Trump base or cult (whichever word you choose to use). Whether its birtherism by his cultish followers, liberals sending the racists to Charlottesville claimed by aquatic, the deep state conspiracies claimed by George, the conspiracies voiced against Mueller by Dan, the alleged unbiased Victor Davis Hanson Interview by Puritan heart or the latest liberal Professor warning about Google manipulating bias against trump by Puritan Heart. These people all have one thing in common. The inability to recognize the truth and the mind to accept any far fetched Republican conspiracy theory that Fox & Friends puts out. They cannot recognize what hurts Christianity because their brand of Christianity is ruled by their political leaders and not by Christ.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 05:41:12 PM »
Baseless Republican Conspiracies are dangerous.

We've seen it all before from this degenerate man named Trump so why would we be surprised when Donald Trump tweets out the baseless rumor that the Clintons had some hand in the death of Jeffrey Epstein. Remember he said that President Obama was wiretapping him and Fox News ran with that conspiracy every day for a week?

Why don't we just call these Republican conspiracy theorists what they are?  Nuts!  They believe things that no rationally thinking person can believe, and they do so based on nothing but them having heard it said by their God Trump, or someone who supports their god Trump. Trump is mentally ill and so are a lot of his followers., That's just a fact based on the way their mind works. Another word for the disease of the chronic conspiracy theorist is mental illness.

Remember the thread about the ten kings all having the same mind? This is what is at work here. These cultists all think alike. a debilitating paranoia, No honor, no integrity and no sense of the truth. We've seen the same thing from the Trump base or cult (whichever word you choose to use).

His base is definitely a cult. Have you not ever watched one of his rallies? Trump was right when he said he could kill someone in the street and it wouldn't change the way his base felt about him. Now I ask you, what is that but a cult following? And a lot of these deceived people are professing Christians. We've read and witnessed the delusion right here in this forum many times. From Dan, to Bram, to Fred, to Aquatic and now Puritamn Heart has picked up the same traits of blind loyalty to him.

Here's a little trick I've learned. Whenever you meet any Christian that cannot bring themselves to criticize or disagree with one single thing that Trump says or does, there is a 99.9 percent chance that person is a Trump cultist. Test it out yourself. Every person I listed has failed that test.

These people all have one thing in common. The inability to recognize the truth and the mind to accept any far fetched Republican conspiracy theory that Fox & Friends puts out. They cannot recognize what hurts Christianity because their brand of Christianity is ruled by their political leaders and not by Christ.

)amen(     "Christianity 101" is what God hates. And their brand of Christianity is to love these things about Trump. Because there's nothing else there.

Proverbs 6:16-21
"These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck."

All of these apply directly to Trump. And no doubt to his cult followers, as deceived or as the deceivers.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 09:02:30 AM »
Donald Trump said Ted Cruise's father had JFK killed, so what do you expect. He's working with a very sick and warped mind. And he knows the stupidity of his cult base. And I'm with Philly. Let's call it what it is. No intelligent person is going to support such a man with such warped ideas and biases.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 02:28:30 AM »
Donald Trump said Ted Cruise's father had JFK killed, so what do you expect. He's working with a very sick and warped mind.

Any intelligent person knows that we are living with a child in the White House. A very dangerous child.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 02:28:58 AM »

Donald Trump Is the Conspiracy-Theorist-in-Chief

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 02:32:19 AM »

Pulitzer-Winner Scolds Donald Trump, Hits Conspiracy

Walt Lee

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 12:20:15 PM »

They truly are dangerous, especially with so many unstable and unhinged people fanatically backing Trump as if he were their god and can do no wrong. It's very dangerous.

Hammerle Labinowic

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 03:12:46 PM »
Any intelligent person knows that we are living with a child in the White House. A very dangerous child.

I have to agree with you on that. He's so immature to be a grown man. He thinks only about his image, how he's got the greatest toys, the greatest fans, how popular he is, How smarter he is than anyone, how he's been the greatest at diplomacy, how his crowds are bigger than Obama's, and stupid things like that. He's like a 12 year old. I can't believe that he's actually President of the United States. It's more a statement on Americans who elected him more than on him.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]