[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Do Republicans Now Hurt the Cause of Christianity equal to the Democrats?  (Read 1432 times)

Dan

• Dan the Man
Quote from: Dan
The Silent Majority.

So were the majority of the Jews back in the days of Christ, Dan. Your point is?

My point is, the majority of Christians love Trump.  What's your point? Liberals don't count with Christians because you hate Republicans. The majority of Christians speak softly but carry a big stick. America, Love it or leave it.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
My point is, the majority of Christians love Trump.  What's your point?

My point is the majority of Jews of the Old Testament congregation love or follow their leaders with the doctrines of the Pharisees, Sadducees, and sympatherizers of the Roman rule. Likewise, today, the majority of the New Testament congregation, the PROFESSED and CORPORATE CHRISTIANS, love their false prophets and christs and leaders of American government who pretend to come in Christ's name.  They are NOT part of True Body of Christ. 

Liberals don't count with Christians because you hate Republicans.

Do you realize that I am Republican since 18 years old when I started to vote?  It is you who tend to go around and falsely label "Republicans" as liberals who do not agree or support your warped belief.

The majority of Christians speak softly but carry a big stick. America, Love it or leave it.

I come with the testimony of Christ, as Him as my King and Savior.  While I am a natural born and law-abiding citizen of United States of America with all the rights granted by the Constitution, my alligence belongs to Christ and His Kingdom, no matter what will happen to America.  And even if I do not live in America, with the Grace of God, I will present my body as a living and holy sacrifice for God and His Kingdom.  Period!  America, along with her many, many apostate churches do NOT Christ's kingdom and her days are indeed numbered!  Based on all of garbages that comes out of your mouth here... who do you REALLY serve? America or God's Kingdom. That is the real question!     

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
He'll never get it Erik,
   I would estimate that 90% of the people here are Republicans,  or at least were Republicans before Donald Trump took office. But these people don't recognize the difference between following a man and following the word of God. Between political party devotion and church devotion. Or between right and wrong. It's all foreign to them.

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

James Heckman

Still a Card-Carrying Republican. Not a Trump Supporter. He's become too unhinged for me.

Clifford Grodin

• Obviously I'm a Novice
 )iagree(  Samne Here

Dan

• Dan the Man
Do you realize that I am Republican since 18 years old when I started to vote?

If you were a Republican, you would support the President regardless of what the liberals say about him. You would know that as a Christian he is doing what is best for us, for Israel, for the working class and for America. You would know that the deep state and world order is out to destroy the white man in America and all he stands for. You would know that the amillennial liberal spiritualizers are out to destroy the church. You sir are not a Republican.

It is you who tend to go around and falsely label "Republicans" as liberals who do not agree or support your warped belief.

My belief is the conservative Republican beliefs. Yours is liberal spiritualizers. You liberals think you can replace Israel, but thanks to our President, your mission will fail.

The majority of Christians speak softly but carry a big stick. America, Love it or leave it.
I come with the testimony of Christ, as Him as my King and Savior.  While I am a natural born and law-abiding citizen of United States of America with all the rights granted by the Constitution, my alligence belongs to Christ and His Kingdom,

Your allegiance is to the liberal church and the destruction of the state of Israel by your replacement theology. Yours is to denigrate the only President who has given Jerusalem back to Israel and to stand against the most popular church in all of America. 

Based on all of garbages that comes out of your mouth here... who do you REALLY serve? America or God's Kingdom. That is the real question!     

America is one nation under God. Your liberal doctrine is to replace God's people with your liberal church. Who are you to judge?

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
If you were a Republican, you would support the President regardless of what the liberals say about him. You would know that as a Christian he is doing what is best for us, for Israel, for the working class and for America. You would know that the deep state and world order is out to destroy the white man in America and all he stands for. You would know that the amillennial liberal spiritualizers are out to destroy the church. You sir are not a Republican.

My belief is the conservative Republican beliefs. Yours is liberal spiritualizers. You liberals think you can replace Israel, but thanks to our President, your mission will fail.

Your allegiance is to the liberal church and the destruction of the state of Israel by your replacement theology. Yours is to denigrate the only President who has given Jerusalem back to Israel and to stand against the most popular church in all of America. 

America is one nation under God. Your liberal doctrine is to replace God's people with your liberal church. Who are you to judge?

Liberal
Spiritualizers
National Israel
President
Liberal Church
Destruction of National Israel
Replacement Theology
"American is one nation under God" (ie. as if its a kingdom of God)
And finally..."who are you to judge?"

See, you are getting into business of making false accusations.  All I can say is that you misrepresented what I said in my previous post because you have a wraped and delusional mind!  Your testimony is a good example of someone who is under influence of the spirit of antichrist. I will be praying for you. 
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Manuel

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Do Republicans Now Hurt the Cause of Christianity equal to the Democrats?
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2019, 12:09:57 AM »

What are you talking about? God's people are neither Jew nor Gentile, liberal nor conservative, they are blood washed regenerated souls. Do you really want to know what hurts the cause of Christianity? Christians like you who are unable to discern the difference between conservative politics and Christianity, truth and fiction, right and wrong.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2019, 12:21:04 AM »

Republican Whores Analogous to the Whore of the Church?

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Sue Landow

• Gold Member
  • Distributing to the saints & given to Hospitality.
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2019, 05:42:58 AM »

"And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God? It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened". Luke 13:20-21

Drew

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2019, 02:02:15 PM »
Go back and actually read my post.

He doesn't have to go back and read it. You didn't answer his question. I'll repeat it again. "so you are basically saying that Me, George, Puritan Heart, Aqautic, Fred, David knoles, Red, Joe Johnson, Drew and the President are all unsaved?"

Answer?

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2019, 03:23:15 PM »
Quote from: Drew
He doesn't have to go back and read it. You didn't answer his question. I'll repeat it again. "so you are basically saying that Me, George, Puritan Heart, Aqautic, Fred, David knoles, Red, Joe Johnson, Drew and the President are all unsaved?"

Answer?

Like Reformer said, go back and read his post AGAIN! The answer is right there which you neither "see" or "receive." We are not in business to decide who is saved or not, that is God's business.  We only testify what the Word of God says concerning the matter.  You want to know the answer? Try read your Scripture yourself for once. 

Robert Powell

• "fruit of the righteous, a tree of Life" Pr 11:30
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2019, 12:01:52 PM »
I'll repeat it again. "so you are basically saying that Me, George, Puritan Heart, Aqautic, Fred, David knoles, Red, Joe Johnson, Drew and the President are all unsaved?"

Answer?

The probability is high.  ;D

Walt Lee

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2019, 02:18:03 PM »

Well, there's always hope. It's not too late.

Sojourner

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2019, 03:00:34 PM »

From what I witness, read, hear and see, it could be argued that the modern day Republican Pro-Trump, professing believers, are hurting Christianity more than the Democratic Christians or even the adversarial unbelievers of the world. What do you think?

The way they are acting right now, 100%.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]