[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Articulate, Intelligent, Truth or Inarticulate, Stupid, Lies - You Decide!  (Read 345 times)

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical

This should be labeled, "Truths You'll Never Hear On Fox News."   You know, like the whole truth. ;)

Daisy

• Daisy means day's eye in innocent happiness.
 )inter( Good information Lieberman. I will say that it was articulate, intelligent and truthful, but I don't know how unbiased it was. I suspect much of what anyone says is biased, but I agree it was very interesting. And yes Reformer, it is the type of thing we never hear from Fox, or from CNN or MSNBC for that matter. That's why it's good to hear all sides.

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
Agreed   ]ThUmBsUp[

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
Isn't it amazing with Christian Republicans. Lies don't phase them, immorality doesn't phase them, obstruction of justice doesn't phase them, Incivility doesn't phase them, Adultery doesn't phase them, Bigotry doesn't phase them, Deceit doesn't phase them, Disobedience to the law doesn't phase them. But slap Tariffs on Mexico that will affect their pocketbooks and all of a sudden Republicans grow a spine and morality. What's wrong with this picture? )Say_what(

Matthew 6:24-25
"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?"

Righteousness and following God above greed and following Trump

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
 )GoodPopst(  I only object to your calling them Christians. Christians aren't constantly knee deep in that sort of hypocrisy.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Herman Stowe

• SBC
Isn't it amazing with Christian Republicans. Lies don't phase them, immorality doesn't phase them, obstruction of justice doesn't phase them, Incivility doesn't phase them, Adultery doesn't phase them, Bigotry doesn't phase them, Deceit doesn't phase them, Disobedience to the law doesn't phase them. But slap Tariffs on Mexico that will affect their pocketbooks and all of a sudden Republicans grow a spine and morality. What's wrong with this picture? )Say_what(

Are you surprised? God, truth and righteousness doesn't matter to some alleged Christians, but taxes do. You should know that by now.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Chao Corruption Shocking Even For Scandal-Plagued Trump Aministration

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Dwight

• That we keep his commandments 1 John 5:3

This administration is without a doubt the worst administration in modern political history, especially as far as criminality, lies, obstruction and corruption. Thanks Philly for posting articulate, intelligent and truthful videos that we don't ever get to see or hear on Fox. Except when Chris Wallace does an interview.  ]ThUmBsUp[ Thumbs up brother

George

• I'm a llama!
 ]ThUmBsDoWn[  The Clinton administration was more chaotic and had more criminality, lies, immorality, obstruction and corruption.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]