[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Truth, The Law and Obstruction of Justice  (Read 2808 times)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
Re: The Truth, The Law and Obstruction of Justice
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2019, 12:16:04 PM »
I believe that America as a nation is already on the decline due to the foundation of moral decay (abortions, homosexuality/transgenderism rights, divorce and remarriage, etc.) and a  constitutional crisis between the Congress and the Presidency of Donald Trump. With all the infighting between Congress and the Presidency, and possible Supreme Court, they will never address or solve the nations's most pressing problems like Medicare, Social Security, rising drug costs, national infrastructure, national debt, budget, international trades, etc.  America's standing in the world got so weaken that I won't be surprised if China will retake Taiwan sooner or later and bring much of East and Southeast Asia into her tighter sphere of influence. Turkey and Saudi Arabia are joining  Iran in building nuclear weapons. Russia will continue to nibble at the borders of neighboring states which watching NATO losing its credibility with crisis in Eu and Briexit, etc. etc.   

This is the decline of America, like any empire in history, however, that is NOT the reason why Christ will return. The real problem is with the Christian church.  Some studies suggested that that America was about 90% Christianity decades ago but has "declined" to 70%. The problem is not 20% that we have lost over the decades, rather the problem is WITHIN the 70% that we still have! Why? There is something seriously wrong with our 70%.  The 70% is not a small number, so the question is if 70% of use were really authentically substantially Christian, then our America culture, including our government and law, would still be in pretty fine shape. The sad fact is a GOOD PORTION of 70% Christians are not really authentically substantially Christian whatsoever. I think the reality is that the average American Christian is no different from the average American atheist or agnostic or secular. America is in fact, a secular country, and secularism is like disease that creeps into Christianity circles and infected (deceived) many people. That is why we are seeing more and more "Christians" of the churches who have forsakes God's Word by being more obsessed with prosperity, guns, nationalist and demeanor president, flag, national Israel, etc while buying their false prophets and christs' lying signs and wonders.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

aquatic

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2019, 12:24:00 PM »
Correct Erik. Once there is an inward spiritual decline, everything outward follows suit.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2019, 01:57:58 PM »
This is the decline of America, like any empire in history, however, that is NOT the reason why Christ will return.

No, but it is the symptom of the problem. Which is as the title of this thread says.  The Truth, The Law, and Obstruction of Justice. Do you think the truth being rejected as fake news in politics is any different from the truth of scripture being rejected as fake? The very same immorality in man is involved. A Rebellion against precepts set down by God.

Do you think that the law being rejected and considered unimportant in Trump's politics, is any different from the law of scripture being rejected as not relevant by today's Christians? Look how they excuse every wrongdoing of this man? Isn't it the same as Christians do to the leaders they love over actual scripture? The very same immorality of man is involved. Do you think obstruction of Justice being accepted in politics is any different from the obstruction of justice being accepted in the church?  Listen to this verse and tell me the obstruction of justice in the church isn't mirrored in our society. And no one ever does anything about either one. That's a lack of morality in both. The church is in the world as the light of the world, and it's not doing what it is supposed to do. The evidence is christians like aquatic and others.

"None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief and bring forth iniquity." Isaiah 9:4

Doesn't that condemn both church and state? Trump is perceived as just mischivious and his lies not the result of the Devil, but the result of God allegedly making America great again. Is that not strong delusion? Christians are saying that. Or at least people who claim they are Christian. I believe it is because the church has declined to such a degree that there is no light in the world. It's all related. It's the reason we have cultists who can't bear to hear that Trump hates the truth, violates the law and obstructs justice. In other words, they are blind to facts and bear false witness against the truth. The same thing that's going on in the church that so many Christians hate us saying. I left my church specifically because of the truth, the law and obstruction of justice by the people there.

The real problem is with the Christian church.  Some studies suggested that that America was about 90% Christianity decades ago but has "declined" to 70%. The problem is not 20% that we have lost over the decades, rather the problem is WITHIN the 70% that we still have! Why? There is something seriously wrong with our 70%.  The 70% is not a small number, so the question is if 70% of use were really authentically substantially Christian, then our America culture, including our government and law, would still be in pretty fine shape.

Exactly. It's the dirty little truth that most Christians don't want to hear. They aren't Christians. Yeah, I said it and I meant it.  Only a small part are Christians and the rest are playing Christian. The rest are Scribes and Pharisees proclaiming that Trump is God's messenger, that there is a misunderstanding of Adolf Hitler, that Abraham Lincoln was a mass murderer and Mueller was out to get Trump because he's really a liberal Democrat in Republican Clothing. All idiotic thinking of course, but this is how some Christians think. In an idiotic way. Which I contend is all related to the truth, the law and obstruction of justice that started in the church and is now as common as grass.

"Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matt. 5:15-16
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2019, 01:59:01 PM »
Correct Erik. Once there is an inward spiritual decline, everything outward follows suit.

And if anyone would know, it would be you.  :-X

Peng Bao

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2019, 02:57:20 PM »
This is the decline of America, like any empire in history, however, that is NOT the reason why Christ will return.

No, but it is the symptom of the problem. Which is as the title of this thread says.  The Truth, The Law, and Obstruction of Justice. Do you think the truth being rejected as fake news in politics is any different from the truth of scripture being rejected as fake? The very same immorality in man is involved. A Rebellion against precepts set down by God.

Do you think that the law being rejected and considered unimportant in Trump's politics, is any different from the law of scripture being rejected as not relevant by today's Christians? Look how they excuse every wrongdoing of this man? Isn't it the same as Christians do to the leaders they love over actual scripture? The very same immorality of man is involved. Do you think obstruction of Justice being accepted in politics is any different from the obstruction of justice being accepted in the church?  Listen to this verse and tell me the obstruction of justice in the church isn't mirrored in our society. And no one ever does anything about either one. That's a lack of morality in both. The church is in the world as the light of the world, and it's not doing what it is supposed to do. The evidence is christians like aquatic and others.

"None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief and bring forth iniquity." Isaiah 9:4

)preach_(  Excellent posts Erik and Philly. I concur.   )Bible-Red(

Dana Pescator

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2019, 12:01:51 AM »

I agree Philly.  ]ThUmBsUp[

Eugene Coburn

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2019, 02:34:44 AM »
  :BibleRead: For a Christian, the truth, the law and justice is not just for the church, it's to be observed wherever a Christian is. There is no time off when we're not in church, what we learn in church we practice in the world. That's how our light shines. We don't turn the light off when we're talking politics or at work or at the grocery store. We're always Christians and we should act like it wherever we are.  In other words, the truth matters always.

aquatic

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2019, 03:37:24 AM »

Philly, I would like to remind you of your “apology” from almost 2 years ago:

Hello everyone  :-[
       I'm glad to be back as my suspension is over. I want to apologize to everyone who I might have offended by my overzealous rebuking of anarchists and racists and going to far with the Trump bashing. I do regret it, I hope you will forgive me and I fully intend not to do it again as I do appreciate this forum, its members, and I do respect its rules.

Nearly 2 years and we are left with empty promises. I think you might  have a promising career in politics!

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2019, 08:32:52 AM »

Philly, I would like to remind you of your “apology” from almost 2 years ago:

Hello everyone  :-[
       I'm glad to be back as my suspension is over. I want to apologize to everyone who I might have offended by my overzealous rebuking of anarchists and racists and going to far with the Trump bashing.

First this is  )offtopic(  Please stay out of this thread if you have nothing to add to this political discussion.

Second I had something to apologize for back then, that is why I was rightly suspended. I have nothing to apologize for now. My rebuking of anarchists and racists now is not overzealous, it is mandatory. Particularly Hitler apologists and Holocaust deniers who should have no place in a Christian forum. Someone has to have the courage to stand against such evil intent.

and and going to far with the Trump bashing.

I'm not bashing Trump, I'm stating facts. These are facts which you have not proven to be inaccurate.  Not One Single One. It is self evident Trump is a liar, a violator of the law and an obstructor of justice. You know, on the topic of "The Truth, The Law and Obstruction of Justice?" What do you and the Trump Cult have against "The Truth, The Law and Obstruction of Justice?" That's the real question.

So stay out of this thread unless you have something to add about the political chaos of this his admninistration concerning the lies that are told, the laws that are being broken and the obstruction of justice that they practice.  ...anything?

Mila Ostrovsky

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2019, 09:31:28 AM »
My rebuking of anarchists and racists now is not overzealous, it is mandatory. Particularly Hitler apologists and Holocaust deniers who should have no place in a Christian forum. Someone has to have the courage to stand against such evil intent.

)amen(  Christians should have done it during the Holocaust but they were mostly silent. That's the real disgrace of Christians in WWII and today as well. That's the real disgrace of the church against false doctrines and false witnesses as well. The silence of those who know truth when they hear it.

"It has been said that for evil men to accomplish their purpose it is only necessary that good men should do nothing." - Reverend Charles F. Aked

Keep Preaching the truth in all areas Philly. It is clear those who want you to stop are intent on hiding it. They fool no one but themselves. As you said, the silence in the church and the silence in the world against the truth, the law and the obstruction of justice is all related.   )amen(

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Wow! Unbelievably Stupid - Wow!
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2019, 01:23:57 PM »
Trump's Stunning Admission

What further Proof of Incompetence Does Anyone Need?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Wow! Unbelievably Stupid - Wow!
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2019, 01:37:49 PM »
Clapper stunned by Trump's remarks to ABC

Traitorous, or just plain Stupid?

Mila Ostrovsky

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2019, 02:17:33 PM »

)ditto(  Unbelievably foolish. Not a smart man to be sure. How anyone thinks he's a good president is mind-boggling to me.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2019, 05:24:26 PM »
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders is leaving. Look at how many high-ranking officials have left the Trump Administration so far?  Must be a record.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Mila Ostrovsky

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2019, 05:38:37 PM »

Unbelievable! What's more unbelievable is that so many people think that all this is no big deal, fine and normal.  )Say_what(

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]