[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Truth, The Law and Obstruction of Justice  (Read 2052 times)

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
The Truth, The Law and Obstruction of Justice
« on: May 21, 2019, 07:08:09 AM »

Another Republican Says Trump Committed Impeachable Offenses

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: The Truth, The Law and Obstruction of Justice
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 11:13:38 AM »

After hearing Alexandra's view that (according to her) Victor David Hanson's rhetoric was intelligently, articulately and intellectually presented, supported by historical facts, facts of which any viewer can and should seek out for him/herself (her own words) it's Refreshing to actually hear the honest view of a Republican congressman who's views are actually intelligently, articulately and intellectually presented, supported by historical facts, facts of which any viewer can and should seek out for him/herself. Not the least of which is that most of these blind Republicans (including Trump) haven't even read the Mueller Report. I know the truth offends her and a few others, but that's just too bad. Because here's more of it.

This may be the one Non-Coward Congressman in the Republican

Party, Willing to stand up for the Truth of the Constitution. Pray it doesn't

cost him his job. Good and honest men are hard to find!

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 12:30:16 AM »
This may be the one Non-Coward Congressman in the Republican

Party, Willing to stand up for the Truth of the Constitution. Pray it doesn't

cost him his job. Good and honest men are hard to find!

What do you mean the only one not a coward? Are you daring to claim all Republican politicians but one are cowards? Wow! So unless they agree with the liberals, then they are cowards.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 03:15:43 AM »

Veterans say Trump Has Reached a New Low

Disrespecting the Military Rule of Law

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 03:31:42 AM »
What do you mean the only one not a coward? Are you daring to claim all Republican politicians but one are cowards? Wow! So unless they agree with the liberals, then they are cowards.

No, they're cowards because the only word that defines them properly is cowards. A coward is defined as a person who lacks the courage to face something that will cause them peril, difficulty, loss, opposition, scorn, danger, pain, intimidation, criticism, denigration, etc.

You don't really think every single Republican politician actually thinks that Trump is not a liar, has not obstructed justice and is not breaking the law do you? No, they're afraid and intimidated by him, afraid to go against him and lose their seat. In other words, cowards. Too afraid to do the right thing because every Republican that has done so was either forced to retire or has lost their reelection because of the Trump Cult following who demonizes anyone who dares oppose Him at the tweet of their beloved god and cult leader.

Trotter

• "We are The Light of the World"
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 05:55:00 AM »

Veterans say Trump Has Reached a New Low

Disrespecting the Military Rule of Law

Code: [Select]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoc60GOhtHQ&t=301s&pbjreload=10
Trump is the most morally bankrupt and despicable President that this country has ever seen, and for the life of me I do not know how some Christians could support this poor excuse for a man. It's astounding on a purely academic level, much less religious. It makes me seriously wonder about the spiritual nature of some Christians. Which has nothing to do with politics, but with common sense, Christianity and humanity.

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 08:17:28 AM »
Let me predict right now, unless we have a different Republican candidate in the upcoming Presidential elections, we're going to lost to the Democrats in 2020. Mark it down right now, I'm hearing a lot of disturbing things from voters in my area, which is strictly conservative.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2019, 01:08:53 PM »

All Posts not related to this topic thread have been deleted. If you continue to post such comments, you will be banned. ONCE AGAIN, Thanks for your cooperation.

Daisy

• Daisy means day's eye in innocent happiness.
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2019, 02:07:25 PM »
Why was Chris's post removed?

aquatic

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2019, 04:19:11 PM »
Why was Chris's post removed?

Iit did not pertain to the topic at hand, therefore it was deleted. Just as the admin made clear.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2019, 02:57:33 AM »

Trump Vows Not To Work With Democrats

Acts as if America was North Korea

Laura Tomlinson

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2019, 12:26:11 PM »
In Robert Mueller's speech today he just vindicated Philly Dawg. Robert Mueller is an honorable man and everything he said matches what Philly said. The Russians interfered with the election and Trump openly courted them to do so. Mueller didn't exonerate the President as aquatic falsely claims, on the contrary, he said he had no actual power to charge the President with a crime because a sitting President can't be charged according to this administration's justice department. What's more, Robert Mueller made it a point to say that if he thought that Trump had not committed a crime, he would have said so. That's damning any way you choose to read it. He's saying he did believe the President committed a crime, but he has no power to charge him. That's up to the AG Administration with Barr as head, or the Congress.

So once again aquatic is proven wrong in saying the President was exonerated, and Philly is correct. But we already knew that by actually listening to the truth from stations other than Fox.

The cult response, let's distract from the obvious lies by investigating the investigators. So foolish.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2019, 02:52:41 PM »
Thank you Laura, I do appreciate your comments, but I need no vindication from the likes of aquatic and other cultists who are deluded and deceived by the Con-Man-in-Chief. Anyone who is an apologist for Hitler should not be anyone to go to for truth in the first place. The only thing new about this statement is that Fox News was forced to admit it for the first time. But their talking heads will try and undermine it in the next few days. Or change the subject. Nothing can stop the Deceitful Lie Machine that is the Trump Cult. But voters will ultimately have the last say.

Fox News Has to Admit Mueller Statement Not Good for Trump

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2019, 03:01:28 PM »

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2019, 04:12:43 PM »
 )God-Bless-You(  Truth needs no vindication.  )Bible-Red(

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]