[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Victor Davis Hanson at Home - Interview  (Read 1746 times)

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Victor Davis Hanson at Home - Interview
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2019, 05:45:21 PM »
he-did-it-not-me

Who? McCain, Canada, Hillary, Pocahontas, Biden, Bill, Obama, Pelosi, who is Trump accusing this time?  ]ThUmBsDoWn[
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Henry

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2019, 05:06:40 AM »
Perjury trap? Established there was no collusion? That's a lie. As any unbiased Historian will tell you, the facts established he didn't have enough evidence to prosecute him for collusion. Colluding and proving collusion are two different things. This clown is as bad as Barr, whitewashing the Mueller investigation as exoneration. And this is the man you call unbiased. If you want unbiased, try Chris Wallace of Fox News, the one shining star over there. Not this biased excuse for a historian.

As for Perjury trap? Sounds like this history major is simply making outrageous excuses for lying in the Trump administration, while nit-picking anything that contradicts his opinions. You either tell the truth under oath or you lie. There is no such thing as a perjury trap. That's just another thing invented by liars to try and obscure the fact that the Trump Administration lied. And in fact admitted lying. This the prestigious Historian Victor calls a perjury trap? He obviously doesn't understand history or perjury. Thanks for proving Henry correct.

Thanks and  )GoodPopst( I think simply listening to this man for a few minutes he pretty much demonstrates himself that he is biased so I don't see what's the big deal. He has the right to believe whatever he wants, but don't call it unbiased.

Puritan Heart

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2019, 05:17:14 AM »
Perjury trap? Established there was no collusion? That's a lie. As any unbiased Historian will tell you, the facts established he didn't have enough evidence to prosecute him for collusion. Colluding and proving collusion are two different things. This clown is as bad as Barr, whitewashing the Mueller investigation as exoneration. And this is the man you call unbiased. If you want unbiased, try Chris Wallace of Fox News, the one shining star over there. Not this biased excuse for a historian.

As for Perjury trap? Sounds like this history major is simply making outrageous excuses for lying in the Trump administration, while nit-picking anything that contradicts his opinions. You either tell the truth under oath or you lie. There is no such thing as a perjury trap. That's just another thing invented by liars to try and obscure the fact that the Trump Administration lied. And in fact admitted lying. This the prestigious Historian Victor calls a perjury trap? He obviously doesn't understand history or perjury. Thanks for proving Henry correct.

Thanks and  )GoodPopst( I think simply listening to this man for a few minutes he pretty much demonstrates himself that he is biased so I don't see what's the big deal. He has the right to believe whatever he wants, but don't call it unbiased.

Hello again Henry,

Would you please be so kind as to quote exactly where I ever mentioned the views of Professor Victor Davis Hanson to be unbiased ??

Alexandra

PS.  I will be offline for the next few weeks, but God-Willing, will respond upon my return.
Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2019, 07:04:21 AM »

Hello again Henry,

Would you please be so kind as to quote exactly where I ever mentioned the views of Professor Victor Davis Hanson to be unbiased ??

Alexandra

You are contradicting yourself. I do believe that balanced means equal treatment or unbiased, does it not? Here is just one of your quotes for honest Christians.

Victor Davis Hanson is one of the great thinkers and minds in the US today.  I have and continue to follow his work eagerly and find that he offers well informed and balanced insights worthy of contemplation.

Balanced?  BALANCED!!  Do you have no concept of the definition of balanced? Oh, I get it. You mean fair and Balanced like the motto of FOX News? That type of balanced. For a minute there, I thought you were not talking in hyperbole.

No political pundit is balanced, be that you, me, Republican, Democrat, liberal, conservative, white black, Victor Davis Hanson or Dan Rather. Once again, you are deluding yourself. God is the only fair and balanced one offering informed and balanced insights worthy of contemplation.

Victor Davis Hanson is not in any way balanced or one of the great thinkers and minds in the country today, he is clearly a Trump Apologist with a one-sided, biased, unbalanced, view of government, the constitution, the law, deceit, Investigations, lies, obstruction of justice and the power and oversight of Congress.

You sit there so piously pretending that you care about God's laws concerning our submission to the government while ignoring Trump's systematically dismantling of government, the truth, constitutional congressional oversight, the fair balances of justice, and skirting the laws of this government without so much as a peep. Every Post you've ever written is proof of a whitewash of this President's criminal activity, immorality, deceit, and incivility. And you want us to think that you're a just a good Christian woman who is simply eager for the truth, civility and intelligence in government, and obedience to law?  )S_Confused(

Who are you kidding? You and thankfully only a few others here could care less about the truth so long as your cult leader prevails. You just denied you ever said Victor David Hanson was unbiased, which is not true. You clearly said the man offers balanced views, when none of us, nor you, have ever heard him offer a balanced view. His views are always weighted on the side of the Trump cult, and completely ignores any legitimate argument to the contrary. If that's balanced or unbiased, Abraham Lincoln was a mass murderer, Hitler was misunderstood and the Holocaust is just a left-wing conspiracy, just more Fake News from the liberals.

Now tell me how Henry, or anyone else, misconstrued what you said?
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]