[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Mueller Report  (Read 1375 times)

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
The Mueller Report
« on: April 30, 2019, 09:13:51 AM »

A PBS Frontline Special on the
Mueller Report and Trump Undermining the Law

Dan

• Dan the Man
Re: The Mueller Report
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 03:43:00 PM »

I'd like to know as Christians, why do you all hate the President so much and why do you love the Democrats?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 03:04:01 AM »

I'd like to know as Christians, why do you all hate the President so much

You got it twisted as you all usually do with your blind allegiance to an evil man. We don't hate the President. No, not at all. Personally, I feel sorry for him because I think he is an infirmed and senile old man suffering from some form of dementia. What we hate is the antichrist lying, deceit, criminality and distorting the law. Trump is the only President that this could happen to because he is a singularly disgraceful human being without character or honor creating a constitutional crisis for his own profit.

and why do you love the Democrats?

You Cultists always use the same stupid tactic thinking that you have someone fooled in your deceit. I haven't ever heard one single Christian person on this forum support one Democrat. Now maybe I missed a person, but I don't think so. Why don't you or your confused cohorts tell us of this mysterious person you've read supporting a Democratic candidate? We'll be waiting for your lie, just like your idol Trump. You just can't stand the truth can you?

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 03:08:04 AM »

Trump's Lacky Barr Deliberately Distorted the Mueller Report and

Mueller made his Objections to his initial Whitewash Known in a Letter

Pilgrim

• Reformed and Reforming
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 05:05:28 AM »
Philly, Here we can see the clear difdference between the integrity of a good life long conservative "Christian" man like Robert Mueller, and the total lack of integrity of Trump boot lick cult follower, William Barr. Lies on top of lies on top of lies, and the people love to have it so. see Jer 5:31.

I've followed Mueller's career for years and this is a long time God fearing conservative man beyond reproach. But I guarantee you he will be vilified by Fox, just as John McCain was. This information shows a stunning rebuke by the honorable Robert Mueller of the lack of honesty demonstrated by the Trump Attorney General. The illumination of that revealed by light versus the things this cult wants hidden in darkness. See Billnjune's post.

I cannot help but see the correlation of this obvious dishonesty and lack of integrity running rampant in almost everyone that Trump has hired, appointed or surrounded himself with, and compare that with the dishonesty and lack of integrity demonstrated in the church. Here it's like the integrity of Dan, Aquatic, George, Fred and David Knoles, versus Reformer, Philly, Peng Bao, Dr, Trevor and Erik. I'll take the second group and their love of God any day over Hitler apologists, Dispensationalists, Race Baiters, Conspiracy Theorists, Whitewashers and Cultists. The day I hear Reformer and company deliberately lie is the day I'll stop, but until that time their record speaks for itself. As does the record of Dan, Aquatic, George, Fred and David Knoles with their wild accusations. God says "for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night." That would be the spirit of Satan, not God. See this group's many strange and confused posts for evidence.

From this objection by Mueller to the lies Barr told I think the next good man demonsized by Fox and friends and these cultists will be Robert Mueller. You can mark my words. Everyone who challenges the Trump administration's dishonesty is somehow first ostracized, demonized and then sought to be removed from the scene. This much to the joy of Trump's false Christian following. Just like it happens in the church setting when lies are uncovered by evidence and the truth is revealed. See Galatians 4:16. They refuse to judge the cause and they hate those who won't get in step with the Devil. Deceit follows lies and integrity follows truth.

Jeremiah 5:27-31
As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.
They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.
Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?
A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;
The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

The agreement, lack of honesty and spiritual integrity in this world is mirroring the church and it is astounding. They'll believe that the lies and deceit are needed. I've heard these church people say that they believe that the ends justify the means. Wrong. Good never justifies evil, nor evil good. We'll see what God thinks of that wicked philosophy come judgment day. How long will the wicked prosper in the church and in the nation? How long oh Lord? See the Bible.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." -Matthew 1:21

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2019, 03:21:42 AM »
 )inter( Pilgrim  )thinker(

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 03:22:35 AM »
William Barr's Class on Lying for Trump

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 07:18:08 AM »
Stephen Colbert is funny, but the distortion of the Mueller report by Barr is not.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2019, 09:52:43 AM »
Puritan Heart talks about intellectual discussion (a joke), well how about 400 Republican and Democratic former Prosecuters from all over the Spectrum saying very clearly that the President obstructed justice. Can't blame that on Democrats or Liberals can you? But she'll think of something.

Is anyone except the cultists here SHOCKED after 400 (that's Hundred) Republican and Democratic Prosecutors say Trump should have and would have been charged and prosecuted for Obstruction of justice were it not for Justice Department Police against inditing a sitting President

htps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_wBZ0jIcD0&t=256s

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2019, 09:54:30 AM »
Stephen Colbert is funny, but the distortion of the Mueller report by Barr is not.

Of course not. It's intellectual dishonesty that is practiced daily by the cult of Trump. Pilgrim said it best. Here we can see the clear difference between the integrity of a good lifelong "Christian" man like Robert Mueller, and the total lack of integrity of Trump boot lick cult follower, William Barr. It's not funny because this man is the Attorney General responsible for the law, and he is as corrupt as Trump is.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2019, 01:28:30 AM »
Another Deceived Trump Lackey Bites the Dust

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2019, 04:25:21 PM »

House Judiciary Chair Reacts to Mueller Statement

Bunyan

• Luke 8:24
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2019, 07:04:12 AM »
It's very sad that most Republican representatives have no backbone and care only about becoming a target of Trump. Only ultra conservative Michigan GOP Rep. Justin Amash has the honesty to openly conclude that President Donald Trump committed impeachable offenses. Many Republicans say it behind closed doors, but are too cowardly to say it openly. He also accused Attorney General William Barr of intentionally misleading the public, which it has become painfully obvious that he did. I find it disturbing that so many would attempt to whitewash the Mueller report, and when that fails to attempt to discredit Mueller. The old "Kill The Messenger" routine.
"The law says, 'do this,' and it is never done. Grace
says, 'believe in this,' and everything is already done
."
- Martin Luther

aquatic

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2019, 12:13:28 PM »
I keep seeing Mueller characterized here as “honorable” or life-long Christian.

A US Congressman Louie Gohmert has a different view. You can read his report

https://gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398634

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2019, 04:20:19 PM »

More Extensive Trump & Flynn Contacts with Russia

Than Previously Thought

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]