[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Will the Lies Cease from This White House  (Read 1297 times)

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Will the Lies Cease from This White House
« on: April 21, 2019, 04:32:33 AM »
The One Shinning Light of Respectable Journalism at Fox News Can't Take Sarah Sander's Lies

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Will the Lies Cease from This White House
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 02:41:11 PM »

Breaking News 4/21/19

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 11:55:14 AM »
A Dangerous Unaccountable Man

The Death of American Common Sense

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 03:07:18 AM »
I Usually Don't Quote The View, Because they're Usually
 Void of Moral Judgment, But this is the Exception

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 05:33:41 PM »

New York Times gets Trump's Tax Documents that  Show His Lies

Go Extraordinarily Deep About His Business & Economic Acumen.

So much for the great economy being because of his brilliance.

But who is giving him Money and for what?

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 06:04:49 PM »

Why are People just catching on, I've been saying

for years he's a con man. People are so slow to grasp the truth.

They are just Angry Readers!

Jenny

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 12:15:57 PM »
Here's what I don't understand from a Christian perspective. Why so many Christians object to saying that Trump lied when something he says is proven to be untrue. I have gotten into so many discussions where people get angry when I say he lied about something. They say I shouldn't say that, and as a Christian, I should just say I didn't understand what he was saying, or that he actually didn't mean what he said, or he made a mistake, or that the media distorted what he said. None of which is true. I never had this when discussing any other politician's words, Democrat or Republican. It's a strange dichotomy.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 08:18:14 AM »
Here's what I don't understand from a Christian perspective. Why so many Christians object to saying that Trump lied when something he says is proven to be untrue. I have gotten into so many discussions where people get angry when I say he lied about something. They say I shouldn't say that, and as a Christian, I should just say I didn't understand what he was saying, or that he actually didn't mean what he said, or he made a mistake, or that the media distorted what he said. None of which is true. I never had this when discussing any other politician's words, Democrat or Republican. It's a strange dichotomy.

Jenny you have a spirit of truth and are a breath of fresh air. It's because there has never been this FOX Network led cult following of a President in the history of this country, that's why. Isn't it obvious? They all whined about Obama Lying, and crooked dishonest Hilary, but say the "L" word about Trump and it's mysteriously and suddenly unchristian. Are you kidding me? Remember that movie where the guy stands up in court and says, "You can't handle the truth." Well these professing Christians you speak about are just like a few of them here who can't handle the truth when it's about their Cult Hero. That's why they got angry with you, and that's why some here get angry with me. Not because he's the President, but because they don't want anyone to actually hear the truth about their idol. The great and powerful Wizard who they are deluded into thinking will give them America courage, a brain and a heart, and change America into a great place again. Such a fantasy.

Here's my thing. If we can't believe anything Trump says because he is a habitual liar (and he is), then how are we supposed to believe what he says to justify a war, a law, his family enrichment in Saudia Arabia, or anything else? You can't trust him to give you a straight answer to any question, to keep any law or promote justice. Much like a few of the people who claim they are Christians on this forum who whitewash his lies and cultishly support whatever he does. You never know what's true and what is simply a half-cocked conspiracy theory or simply something he heard on FOX with this man. That's the danger of this out-of-control Presidency. That's the danger of the devil. The true danger is that he s a chronic liar and is a father and master of it. They don't call the Devil the great deceiver for nothing.

Let me tell you this. Those who are deceived by Trump's lies are the same people ripe to be deceived by the Devil's lies and they need to check their allegiances and credentials as a Christian. Because they are out of step with God's spirit, which is of truth. "You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas."    Can I get a Amen?

Frank Mortimer

Re: Amen!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 11:11:47 AM »
 )Goodpoint(   )amen( When it's true, it's Amen!

Matrix

• Neo
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 02:22:22 PM »
Jenny you have a spirit of truth and are a breath of fresh air. It's because there has never been this FOX Network led cult following of a President in the history of this country, that's why. Isn't it obvious? They all whined about Obama Lying, and crooked dishonest Hilary, but say the "L" word about Trump and it's mysteriously and suddenly unchristian.

)amen( Jenny, you're lucky they didn't just call it fake news. This isn't the first time Christians have been hypocrites, just the latest. I'm sure it won't be the last.

Matrix

• Neo
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2019, 02:24:29 PM »
Let me tell you this. Those who are deceived by Trump's lies are the same people ripe to be deceived by the Devil's lies and they need to check their allegiances and credentials as a Christian. Because they are out of step with God's spirit, which is of truth. "You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas."    Can I get a Amen?

)amen( to that too.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2019, 06:27:37 PM »
Here's what I don't understand from a Christian perspective. Why so many Christians object to saying that Trump lied when something he says is proven to be untrue. I have gotten into so many discussions where people get angry when I say he lied about something. They say I shouldn't say that, and as a Christian, I should just say I didn't understand what he was saying, or that he actually didn't mean what he said, or he made a mistake, or that the media distorted what he said. None of which is true.

You should understand, that's a ruse to keep you quiet. The same thing is done here by Puritan Heart. The same thing is done by George and Dan in calling Philly and Reformer liberals, the same thing is done here when people call out hypocrisy. It's all intended to keep you quiet about what is truly going on. Trump calls farmers Patriots so they won't speak up about the chaos and stupid policies. In other words, if you don't support what he's doing, you're not a Patriot. Trump calls Republicans who say he's wrong vile names and takes credit for their loses because he wants to silence Republicans. And he's good at this intimidation because at his core he is an evil wicked man. Listen to this video below of a Republican farmer who has come to his senses and is one of the few Americans courageous enough to stand up and say he will no longer be quiet.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2019, 08:23:38 AM »
The Web of Lies in this Administration is Unprecedented and Unbelievable!

You Can't Make This Stuff Up!     No Fake News Here!

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Trump: Fixing Highways, Roads and Infrastructure Now a No Go
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2019, 05:45:41 AM »

Trump Goes Back on his word to Fix Roads and Infrastructure!

Not a valid youtube URL

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Trump: Fixing Highways, Roads and Infrastructure Now a No Go
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2019, 06:02:39 AM »

Proof Trump's Tirade Wasn't Spontaneous as Claimed

Lies, Lies and More Lies!

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]