[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Trump Fox State Run News Machine  (Read 951 times)

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: The Trump Fox State Run News Machine
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2019, 02:01:01 AM »

Now we know why Rod Rosenstein Held a strange Anti-Obama Press Conference

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Oneil

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2019, 07:07:26 AM »

No wonder that guy was defending Trump so much the other day. You'd think he'd had enough of groveling at the feet of Trump?  ]ThUmBsDoWn[ ]ThUmBsDoWn[

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2019, 09:47:51 AM »

The one shinning light at FOX News is Chris Wallace,

son of esteemed journalist, Mike Wallace

Hammerle Labinowic

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2019, 12:20:02 PM »
The one shining light at FOX News is Chris Wallace, son of esteemed journalist, Mike Wallace

That's because Chris is a bonafide conservative journalist who digs for the truth like gold. The others are TV Anchors, Pundits, Commentators and Hosts. And you are right Philly, it has been reported that there has already been a large number of calls to FOX for his firing by the Trump Administration and cult following. You are always right on the mark. People hate hearing the truth.

Jeff

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2019, 11:17:57 AM »

The one shining light at FOX News is Chris Wallace, son of esteemed journalist, Mike Wallace

I did not know that Chris Wallace was the son of Mike Wallace :o

I learn something new here every day. No wonder he asks tough questions. He won't last at FOX much longer if he's going to ask tough questions and seek the truth.

James Heckman

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2019, 01:40:40 AM »

Philly, You say Fox News is biased in constantly justifying Trump, and to some degree, I agree. But let me ask you a question. Do you think you are biased against Trump?

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2019, 07:11:34 AM »
Philly, You say Fox News is biased in constantly justifying Trump, and to some degree, I agree.

Well at least you are honest about Fox, which is more than I can say for some people here posing as honest Christians, but who I believe are members of his cult chanting "fake news, fake news, Fake news" all day long.

But let me ask you a question. Do you think you are biased against Trump?

I feel like this is a trap question, but as Tony Warren always says, an honest question deserves an honest answer. So first, yes I'm biased against Trump. But that's like asking the Apostle Paul if he is biased against Satan. Of course he is biased against him. Satan is a God hating, evil, lawless, lying, deceitful, orderless, despicable spirit being. Anyone who isn't biased against him is no doubt foolish and lawless themselves. Bias can be interpreted in two different ways.  If you mean by biased in that I prejuded him, then yes I would say I am. A tree is known by its fruits. That prejudice is not based on blind assumptions, but on observable and known facts concerning this man. I prejudge Trumnp based upon very sound reasoning, including his history, lawlessness, immorality, pride, narcissism and actual experience. Do I prejudge Hitler having never actually seen or heard him talk? Despite the nonsense of a few bad apples here, you bet I do! I believe that a true Christian would have to be mentally challenged, morally destitute, stupid and unreasonable to not be prejudiced against either Hitler or Trump. Having knowledge of his works, his disregard for life, his intent, his lies and his disdain for God, law and order, this justifies our prejudice against him. These are the characteristics of wicked men who have earned our bias, not messengers of God as many very sad and pitiful Christians think he is. Looking at him honestly, a Christian would have to be as immoral and deceitful themselves not be biased against him. So if you think that's wrong, I accept your criticism but don't agree with it.

There is another type bias that is in the sense of being unfair, unjust, indulging in judgment of him or his character based on nothing more than I wouldn't like him or something like that. Or if I judged him based on his political party, his economic or social status, his race, his appearance or different personal opinions. I am not biased against him in that way. Unless his personal opinion was that he is above reproach, government or that the law doesn't apply to him.

And let me add that the reason I post so much about him is that I believe that he is a danger to Christians, he is the great deceiver. Not Satan, but Satan's messenger. And far too many Christians are caught up in his cult of personality, his web of lies, his unamerican, uncivilized and ungodly behavior. My thing is that if you're going to be a Christian, then at least try and act like one and don't go idolizing this despickable man.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2019, 01:38:32 AM »
Who is Crazier? Fox News's Fake News, or RudyGiulini Himself?

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Redefining Truth and Lies in the Trump Era
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2019, 12:30:55 AM »

Refreshing Honesty About Journalism from CBS's Scott Pelly

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2019, 12:01:54 PM »
I don't believe Fox posted that. More Fake news no doubt.

I never heard that either Dan.  This is the narrative the liberals want you to believe. The President says his polls show him leading. The deep state and the mainstream media lies. Like this made up story about Russian collusion.

Like Trump, you cultists are in denial. You think everyone is as delusional as you are. Christians Unite!

Fox Forced to Admit Trump is Trailing Badly in the polls

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2019, 09:11:59 PM »

Hey Dan & aquatic, Here's a little dose of reality

FOX News Poll Shows Donald Trump Trailing Joe Biden By 10 Points

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2019, 07:34:39 PM »

Fake News! That's not from Fox it's from MSNBC. Trump is leading in the polls that count.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2019, 12:58:38 AM »

Fake News! That's not from Fox it's from MSNBC. Trump is leading in the polls that count.

There's no accounting for your religious zeal except it's the mechanism of a cult. Truth doesn't matter to cults, only their leader's words.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2019, 12:58:55 AM »

Trumpís Rambling Phone Interview with Sean Hannity

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2019, 07:40:35 PM »

Did you see that moronic Photo Opportunity that Trump had with the North Korean dictator in the DLZ?  This man has no shame. And to dismiss his missile launches against Japan while calling the butcher Kim Jung Un his friend is disgraceful. And Fox News reports it as the greatest thing since the Berlin wall came down. Neither of them has any shame. Trump should be impeached. He;'s got nothing from North Korea but has given them respectability on the world stage. Trump has been a disaster internationally. He's set this country back years.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]