[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Trump Fox State Run News Machine  (Read 1185 times)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
The Trump Fox State Run News Machine
« on: March 04, 2019, 11:14:11 AM »
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: The Trump Fox State Run News Machine
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 12:26:19 AM »
I am rather turned off by all of the political garbage that has found it way to MR

I am rather turned off by the political garbage too. You know, Natzis aren't so bad, Trump is fighting for Christian values, Abraham Lincoln was a mass murderer, Trump isn't taking from the poor to give to the rich, White Supremacists are good people too, He didn't cut funding for special Olympics and then restore it after it was made known, Trump doesn't lie, Mueller exonerated Trump, the Democrats shut down the government, Trump's not taking money from the military to build a wall. Yes, I am so turned off by all the political garbage. ...Just more FOX  ...I mean Fake News.

Big Guy. No one forces you to read or even see the Miscellaneous Topics forum

and yet here you are again!

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 03:32:07 AM »
The Barr / Trump Coverup!  Is Anyone Surprised!

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 04:33:53 PM »
 )inter(   Lies, Lies and More Lies!

Bruce

• Faith Overcomes All
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 03:14:21 PM »
Well now my interest is peaked. The President went thriugh all this trouble and toured around the country saying the Mueller report fully exonerated him. But now, after saying he wanted it released to the public before he knew what was in it, is now trying to keep the public from ever knowing what it really says. Not what his politically appointed yes man claims in a personal summary.

I don't know about Russia, but I'd sure like to know what Donald Trump is Hiding and why all those around him are caught lying for him to the point of going to jail? There's got to be a reason. No one does that for no reason. Especially the type of con men and scoundrels that these Trump lawyers and associates are.

And another thing, why would Trump rather eat broken glass covered in acid than release his tax returns? That's not normal since no President, Democrat or Republican, has ever done that before, nor has anyone ever been told to ignore a valid law requiring that he turn them over. What is this man hiding and why isn't there more suspicion and mistrust considering his own actions?

I've seen a lot of things but never a man like this, and not in a good way. Is he like the magician who tricks you into seeing what is not true, or is he like the Wizard in Oz, a tiny little man pretending to be the great and powerful one who no one should question?

I voted for him, now I'm disgusted by him.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2019, 07:17:45 PM »
Well now my interest is peaked. The President went thriugh all this trouble and toured around the country saying the Mueller report fully exonerated him. But now, after saying he wanted it released to the public before he knew what was in it, is now trying to keep the public from ever knowing what it really says. Not what his politically appointed yes man claims in a personal summary.

Are you surprised that Trump lies, that he is a hypocrite or that his followers are cult-like in their excuses for his evil? Nothing would surprise me that Trump does, and that is a scary thought to normal people. Emphasis on normal.

I don't know about Russia, but I'd sure like to know what Donald Trump is Hiding and why all those around him are caught lying for him to the point of going to jail? There's got to be a reason. No one does that for no reason. Especially the type of con men and scoundrels that these Trump lawyers and associates are.

Lies are for one reason. To hide the truth. Lies are simply a way to hide the truth from the public. Of course, to FOX News all the lies are just alternative truths.

And another thing, why would Trump rather eat broken glass covered in acid than release his tax returns? That's not normal since no President, Democrat or Republican, has ever done that before, nor has anyone ever been told to ignore a valid law requiring that he turn them over. What is this man hiding and why isn't there more suspicion and mistrust considering his own actions?

Why? Because of hypocrisy of course. It's a cult of personality where truth doesn't matter anymore because the devil has them brainwashed about building a new era of righteousness by the power of trump and his wizardry. It's sorcery of sorts. A sickness of accepting lies. As Manuel says, the deception of El Diablo.

I've seen a lot of things but never a man like this, and not in a good way. Is he like the magician who tricks you into seeing what is not true, or is he like the Wizard in Oz, a tiny little man pretending to be the great and powerful one who no one should question?

Is there an option for both?

I voted for him, now I'm disgusted by him.

I didn't vote for him but disgusted is a good word. Appalled is another good one.

My favorite is sickened, but not by Trump, I'm sickened by the alleged Christians who worship and adore him as a messenger of God. That's sickening.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2019, 09:57:47 PM »

More Chaos in the Administration Weakens Homeland Security

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 07:26:52 AM »

Some Thoughts!

You want to know why Fox News is Popular among Republican Christians?

Because it tells them what they want to hear.

You want to know why CNN News is Popular among Democrat Christians?

You want to know why the Church is failing?

They all direct toward the sensual, toward reactions of the flesh and not the spirit. Emotions and fear of the future instead of the intellect and fearlessness about the future that Christians should have. We're living in a time where Christians are going man's way instead of God's way.

I personally don't fear the future of America, I know the future of America and it isn't greatness. I have no doubt those who think so are spiritually confused. One might even say delusional.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 12:43:02 AM »
This Stuff Can't Be made Up

Peng Bao

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 01:27:48 AM »
A Closer Look is funny stuff Philly   :)

Manuel

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 12:16:25 AM »

Philly, Have you seen this?
El Diablo and the Christian's belief in Him and his lies

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2019, 06:38:02 AM »
Yes I have.   Have you seen This?  You won't see this truthfully reported on Fox News.
Nothing surprises me about Trump anymore. That is normal behavior for him and his cult.
And the only coverup is in the Republican party.

Bombshell: Trump Pushed For Ally To Take Over Federal Probe against Him. Wow!

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2019, 01:11:03 AM »

Gotta See

In the second half of this video is a once in a Lifetime Fox News Allowing of the Truth on its Propaganda Machine Startion and How Trump was so furious at Fox for allowing the actual Truth to be broadcast on Fox News He attacked the station on twitter asking "what's with Fox News?" This done as if they worked for him and should never allow the truth to be heard. Kinda like aquatic saying, what's with me for revealing some of the very same truths? Those who don't want the truth to be heard are really the same people in spirit with the same unholy and deceitful idea that the truth doesn't matter to Christians. Watch this one for yourself because even the jaded Fox News tailored audience wildly applauded the truth even over the Fox News state run TV hosts obvious objections. I'll bet you'll never see format allowed on Fox again. Even Trump's biggest defender Sean Hannity was upset with the Network. 

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2019, 02:09:34 AM »

Unbelievable! Amazon made millions of dollars in profits, paid absolutely no taxes and Trump thought that they needed an additional tax break when he took office? With record profits? Am I crazy or is this system broke?  )Say_what(

Trump, the champion of the working man, Yeah Right! Champion of the stupid!

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2019, 07:19:15 AM »

Trump's Approval Rating Hits all Time Low After Report

Fox News attempted to spin this - Anyone who depends ONLY on

FOX to get their news either loves darkness or Hates the light!

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]