[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Trump Cult - Idolatry At Its Worst  (Read 2234 times)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
Re: The Trump Cult - Idolatry At Its Worst
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2019, 05:36:04 AM »
Tell me this is not fake news.

No. It is not a fake news. Please quit using Trump's ridiculous phrase on anything. 

I personally know Dan and he did tell me that it is true. 

Erik

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Kenneth White

• Thinking Christians, Intelligent Theology
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2019, 06:08:36 AM »
Yes. I’m a Christian. Just because my political views are different doesn’t make me less of a Christian.

This outcry you've caused has nothing to do with your political views, it has to do with this anti-Christian cult-like allegiance to a man who is obviously unbalanced, ungodly narcissistic, morally bankrupt, deceitfully detestable, unmitigatedly hypocritical, and a deliberate liar in a way that this world has never seen in written history. That's not politics at all, that's repugnant behavior to most Christians. My political views are probably almost as conservative as yours, except without the conspiracy nonsense, but I would be abandoning my Christian values if I were to blindly follow such a man. So don't claim this is all about politics, it's about preserving Christian values, rejecting cultism, holding to morality and integrity, and not about politics. 

That's a Red Herring.

Reformer, Thanks for being a Christian informed, not influenced.  )cLaPpInGg( )cLaPpInGg( )cLaPpInGg(
Proverbs 1:5-6 "A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings."

Kenneth White

• Thinking Christians, Intelligent Theology
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2019, 09:22:50 AM »
I remember Dan. Didn't he write those great studies on Babylon? Is he still apostate?

Yes to the first question, and I think Erik confirms the answer is yes to the second as well. I should say, there have been several people who have over time shown their true colors. Remember  Fred and Bram? They also appeared as knowledgeable and good Christians, but ultimately they fell away and started revealing what they really thought.
Proverbs 1:5-6 "A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings."

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2019, 07:05:18 AM »
Trump Hugs U.S. Flag, Curses and
 Swears in Unhinged CPAC Speech to his Cult

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2019, 11:47:23 AM »
Narcissist Lies on Top of Lies!
His Grades Prove He Lies and
That He's As Stupid as He Seems

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2019, 11:18:38 AM »

4-Star General Warns: President Trump's
  Behavior ‘More Alarming And Illogical’

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2019, 01:28:36 PM »
I had a talk with my father recently about Trump whom he have voted for. I shared some Trump's twisted and narcissistic behaviors, and how destabilized he was with disturbing patterns seen elsewhere in Trump's actions and writing (tweets).  I asked for my father's thought about it 2 years after the election.  My father admitted that Trump was not presidential sometimes but defended him because Trump is an anti-abortion and supporter of Israel with Jerusalem as its capital. In doing these, he believe that this nation will be blessed and great. 

I was like...

America is in a serious problem with Trump as president. I believe God is using Trump as a judgment upon this nation.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Jenny

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2019, 02:57:02 PM »

L O L  )smileyBounce(   I know what you mean  )Say_what(

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2019, 02:01:36 AM »

Joanne

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2019, 02:58:39 AM »

Good One!  )smileyBounce( L O L

Bunyan

• Luke 8:24
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2019, 04:42:23 AM »
That was good Erik. Take it from a staunch conservative, it's so true. But I'm sure the picture is right and every cultist will chant "fake news!" The worship of Trump by Satan and his ministers, the trampling of the constitution, the reviling of honorable men like John McCain, the threatening of anyone who stands for honesty, the evolution of morality in the church, the justification of blatant lies, it's disturbing on so many levels. Christians selling their souls.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/12/christians-support-trump-undermines-public-witness/

This is what the Federalist stated before the election of Donald Trump. Could this not be posted in the Decline of Christianity thread also? The decline is so striking, it's almost pitiful the lengths that some wanda-be Christians go to in order to support an obvious Satanic man. "Roll up your windows and hold your nose."

"The law says, 'do this,' and it is never done. Grace
says, 'believe in this,' and everything is already done
."
- Martin Luther

James Heckman

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2019, 11:22:09 AM »
This is the one thing I'll say and then I'll drop it.

What has happened to our Republican party? They are all a bunch of spineless cowards to allow this President to relentlessly attack a great war veteran and American Hero like John McCain, and remain silent. If a Democratic politician had said 1/10th of What President Trump has said about McCain, they would be calling for censure and calling it a national disgrace. So I'll agree with it being hypocrisy.

I guess it's past asking him to be decent, I guess it's not in him. And that's all I'm going to say.

Drew

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2019, 01:24:27 PM »

James, you were one of the President's best supporters, now you are acting like a traitor to the Republican party. Don't you know this is what the liberals want? To split the Republicans up. You have to stand by your party no matter what because we're the only ones who are fighting the good fight in this world. Don't abandon morality by siding with liberals.

Forward

• Forward
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2019, 07:47:44 AM »
But I'm sure the picture is right and every cultist will chant "fake news!" The worship of Trump by Satan and his ministers, the trampling of the constitution, the reviling of honorable men like John McCain, the threatening of anyone who stands for honesty, the evolution of morality in the church, the justification of blatant lies, it's disturbing on so many levels. Christians selling their souls.

)Goodpoint(

The cartoon is on point exposing the agenda behind "fake news" chant.  )laugh( No more covert

Jon Thomas

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2019, 08:04:49 AM »

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]