[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Trumped Again!  (Read 1108 times)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Trumped Again!
« on: February 23, 2019, 12:35:45 AM »
Trump and aquatic's conspiracy Theories versus actual evidence of Republican Voter Fraud!

Can you spell Hypocrite?

Christopher Wilson
Feb 22nd 2019 9:18PM

Asked about N.C. ballot scandal, Trump condemns all voting fraud, especially by Democrats, President Trump, who has made combatting election fraud one of his signature issues, didn’t want to discuss the most egregious example in recent American history, the documented instances of ballot tampering that on Thursday led North Carolina officials to invalidate the results of the 2018 election to Congress from the Ninth District.

“I condemn any election fraud,” said Trump, speaking to reporters in the Oval Office, where he was asked about the North Carolina case, in which operatives for the Republican candidate illegally collected and altered or destroyed absentee ballots.

But Trump quickly turned to discussing unproven allegations of voting irregularities that hurt Republicans. “When I look at what’s happened in California in the votes, there was just a case of where they found a million fraudulent votes…”

Trump and his administration have pushed the conspiracy theory that there were millions of illegal votes in California to explain why he lost the national popular vote to Hillary Clinton in 2016. Republicans have raised suspicions about the results of the 2018 midterms, when election-night leads by some GOP candidates evaporated after additional ballots were counted. There is no evidence historically to support Trump’s assertion, and multiple studies have found instances of voting fraud to be vanishingly small. A comprehensive 2014 report examining years of elections turned up 31 instances of credible fraud out of 1 billion votes cast. A survey of news reports after the 2016 election by the Washington Post turned up four reported instances. In February 2017, White House adviser Stephen Miller told ABC News that there was evidence that voters from other states were bused into New Hampshire. So far the administration not provided such evidence.

In May 2017, the president set up a commission to investigate voter fraud, which disbanded less than a year later without issuing a report.

It is unclear which case Trump was referring to when he cited “a million fraudulent votes,” but PolitiFact did debunk a Facebook rumor in November that 1.7 million people had voted illegally in California.

The president also mentioned Texas, where Republican officials raised, and then largely retracted, claims of large-scale voter fraud. On Jan. 25, Texas officials reported that 95,000 registered voters had at one point identified themselves as noncitizen, legal residents and that 58,000 of them had voted at least once since 1996. A few days after those numbers made headlines and earned a Trump tweet, officials began to question their own numbers, contacting Texas counties to tell them there was flawed data and some of the residents on the list had already provided proof of citizenship. The state is facing three federal lawsuits over the botched attempt to review the rolls.

A similar 2012 effort in Florida initially found 180,000 names on a list that ended up revised down to 198.

Last year a Texas woman was given a five-year prison sentence for attempting to vote in the 2016 presidential election despite having been stricken from the rolls owing to a previous felony conviction. She cast a provisional ballot that was not counted.

Trump had said nothing in public about the race in North Carolina’s Ninth, where an operative working for the Republican candidate has been accused of tampering with absentee ballots. There have been no criminal charges filed in the case but the state election board voted unanimously to throw out the results, in which the Republican, Mark Harris, was originally declared the winner by 905 votes. Harris’s victory was never certified and he never took the seat. A new election has not yet been scheduled.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Trumped Again!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 01:32:43 AM »

Not Smart Enough

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 10:23:37 PM »
Breaking News!

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 02:12:29 PM »
Trump Fires Pollsters For Telling Him The Truths

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Trump Campaign Launch Is BIG Disappointmen
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 02:13:14 PM »
Trump Campaign Launch Is BIG Disappointment

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
Re: Trump Campaign Launch Is BIG Disappointmen
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 03:03:14 PM »
Trump Campaign Launch Is BIG Disappointment
Is anyone surprised that Trump lied about the turnout?  )anyone(

By this time, if you are surprised, you are part of the cult.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2019, 01:19:46 AM »

Trump 2016 ...Again?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 08:53:56 AM »
Legal Bombshell: Donald Trump Sued to get Hidden Taxe Returns

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2019, 06:59:09 PM »
Hello Phil,

I am wondering what you think about Trump wanting some tanks, military planes, huge firework, and a podium for him in front of Lincoln Memorial tomorrow.

Here is Trump's tweet about the event:

HOLD THE DATE! We will be having one of the biggest gatherings in the history of Washington, D.C., on July 4th. It will be called “A Salute To America” and will be held at the Lincoln Memorial. Major fireworks display, entertainment and an address by your favorite President, me!

I think it actually is called "A Salute to your favorite president, me."

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2019, 12:58:11 AM »
The Cowardice of The Christian Paul Ryan

Now He Speaks out on Trump's Immorality and Incompetence

Too Little, Too Late - His True Christian Belief or his

Unchristian hypocrisy and Compromise of the faith?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Conservative Columnist George F. Wills
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2019, 03:07:48 AM »
A Must View for Republican Christians - Conservative Columnist George F. Wills

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2019, 04:05:42 AM »

Trump's Lasciviousness and Lack of Integrity Knows No Bounds

Sojourner

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2019, 10:48:10 AM »
A Must View for Republican Christians - Conservative Columnist George F. Wills
Last of the true conservative republicans. The rest are frauds.

James Heckman

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2019, 11:28:59 AM »
Look, these "send her back" racist chants have been disturbing to me also, but let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. President Trump is not responsible for the actions of his base. The President is going to be who he is, but let's not blow this thing out of proportion. Was it wrong? Yes. Do I agree with it? No. It's a mistake, let's move on.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2019, 10:38:04 AM »

Trump's Welfare for farmers Fail

Changed farmner's Views of Trump

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]