[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Thread posts in different order now?  (Read 216 times)

laurenp

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Thread posts in different order now?
« on: July 15, 2018, 12:34:57 AM »
I was getting confused and now I see what's going on- you guys switched the order of responses on a post from the latest one starting at the top? Is this a permanent change? It's kind of confusing when reading through long threads, trying to find out who's responding to what/who...when it's in a backwards order. I suppose I can just get used to it, just wondering if it's permanent and why the change?

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
Re: Thread posts in different order now?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 06:18:35 AM »
Not sure I understand what you mean threads in order. Can you be more specific? Anyone?

Kenneth White

• Thinking Christians, Intelligent Theology
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 07:42:59 AM »
Everything looks fine here. I'm thinking maybe Lauren accidentally clicked on "Last post" in threads and switched to first post. You should check that first.
Proverbs 1:5-6 "A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings."

laurenp

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 11:35:45 AM »
I took a screen shot but don't know how to post it for you. Basically when I click on a thread to open it, the first comment I see is the most recent comment, not the first (OP). So when I open this one it shows Kenneth's response at the top, then yours, then mine at the bottom. For me, this used to be the other way around - so when you open a post on you'd see the OP's question first at top and then scroll down to read all the answers. And then when you clicked on next page...same order,with the most recent comment at the very end of the whole thread. Now on my iPad it's reversed and a bit confusing for me. Maybe I clicked something accidentally? Basically the chronological order of the comments in thread is all different now.

Thanks!

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 04:29:59 AM »

)typing( Ahhhh, so you've accidentally hit that little arrow at the top of the page. Go to the top of the page where it says Biblical Theology & Eschatology under a image of mountains, at the right of it is a arrow pointing up or down. Click on it. That should solve your problem.

laurenp

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 01:02:21 PM »
Well I clicked on it and it didn't do anything (although it appeared to reload the page, everything looks the same), I closed the tab and reopened it and tried again, still doesn't do anything. Might just be some issue with iOS system? Maybe I'll try logging in and out again. Even if it doesn't work, thanks for helping!

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 05:19:33 PM »
Check your PM, Laurnp
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 06:29:15 PM »
LaurenP,
  Have you tried to change the order in "last Posts" option? Where you see the list of threads, at the top there is the phrase "Last Post" with an arrow. You can change that up or down to change the order.

laurenp

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 12:22:55 PM »
Problem solved. Thanks Erik and everyone else :)

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]