[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Systematic Feminisation and Emasculation of Men  (Read 297 times)

R. Anspach

• No condemnation for those who are in Christ
The Systematic Feminisation and Emasculation of Men
« on: May 14, 2018, 05:21:30 AM »

I have been noticing more and more a systematic (or so it seems) feminization and emasculation of men in the world in general, but also alarmingly in the churches. Men are being portrayed as soft, inept, stupid, incapable of running a family and that is why the woman must take over. It's also seen in this great drive to have a woman President for some reason. This is also occurring in churches as women take over leadership positions because men allegedly are too lazy, incompetent or unable to take on the job. I've never seen men so put down. Men on TV are portrayed as bumbling idiots, and the women as the one coming in to save the day. For Christians, isn't this abandoning biblical principles or am I reading more into this than I should?
"But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith." Galatians 3:11

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
Re: The Systematic Feminization and Emasculation of Men
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 11:15:19 AM »
I can say that you are not the first to notice this, because as far as society goes masculinity has been all but whiped out of men by this constant barrage of ideas that manly somehow equals "anti-women."

It's a given today that men are objects of scorn and vilification on television and by women who are TV evangelists. Gay is in, being masculine is out. In the secular area, you can watch almost any TV commercial and witness a constant assault of attacks designed to demean the dignity of men as the biblical and historic father figure role model as provider and protector.

Is it unbiblical? Of course it is. God has a natural order of things and this is ma's way of rebelling against God.

aquatic

Re: The Systematic Feminisation and Emasculation of Men
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 07:41:24 PM »
Isaiah 5:20 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Do not be alarmed brethren. God has warned us of this. When Christ returns, will he find faith on this earth? No. Everything will be turned upside down. What is called evil will be good, and good evil. Be of good cheer though, He has overcome this world.

Anne

• Grow With God
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 07:34:39 PM »

The Woman Who Fears the Lord

Proverbs 31:10-31 King James Version (KJV)

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

Spencer

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 11:18:00 AM »
About this topic. I can't help but notice the ever growing number of women, Democrat and Republican, that are entering the political leadership field. Two women are running against each other in the primary for Governor of Georgia and every year it grows and grows across this nation. Forget about emasculation by women, what's going on with men? Women certainly can't do it by themselves, men are at the root of the problem. Agree? Where are they?

Intercessor

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 03:06:53 PM »
This is one of my soapboxes!

Yes, as a woman I have noticed the increasing habit of making men look foolish/idiots/incompetent etc. in ads/films/tv programes and regularly mention it to my heathen husband who doesn't seem to notice or if he does ignores it.  It's the same here in Spain with local ads/tv protraying men in this light and I just wonder when 'men and women' will start to speak out.

I also have noticed the increasing prominent roles women are taking up/being given in public life.  If you think of UK politics......a female PM, female first minister in Scotland plus female leader of Scottish Conservative party who is also a pregnant lesbian who thinks she's christian, female leader of a Welsh party, female leader of the English Green party plus the former Scottish Labour leader was a female lesbian......not to mention the many female politicians who don't seem to be much good anyway if their media appearances are anything to go by.

Not sure about the church here, my congregation here is very small and my pastor is not feminine in any shape or form!

I sense this is the way ahead for the foreseeble future, sad, sad, sad when christians won't stand up and be counted here.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]