[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: What's the Biggest Problem for Christianity Today?  (Read 335 times)

yaboo

• I'm a Lamma
What's the Biggest Problem for Christianity Today?
« on: April 04, 2018, 06:25:34 AM »
I was reading a few articles on this subject, with a few answers and I thought I'd post the question here to see if I would get the same answers as the magazine.

What's the Biggest Problem for Christianity Today?

ZeroCool

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: What's the Biggest Problem for Christianity Today?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 09:01:46 AM »
That's easy. Christians are the biggest problem! And I'm not kidding. The liberal Christian left wing deniers adulterating the word, and conservative Christian right wing hypocrites justifying evil and themselves in self-righteousness. These are two sides of the same world loving coin. And we are caught in the middle as spirit filled Christians who get lumped in with these two self-serving groups and have to defend Christianity after they do damage by their Christless immorality, doctrines, views and actions.  That's my take on it.  When God said judgment must begin at my House, he knew this was coming.

I Peter 4:17
 "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?"

That time is upon us.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]