[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: A Nonpartisan Question of Behavior  (Read 698 times)

Matrix

• Neo
Re: A Nonpartisan Question of Behavior
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 12:42:22 PM »
Reformer, so am I to read that you are saying those of us who are conservative Christians who support conservative values are not Christian?

Why would I say that when I'm conservative? Or shall I just show you your own post where you once said that I was "way too conservative?" How soon they forget!

The people with this type of behavior don't really forget, they just "do not recall," "mis-remember" or "have no recollection," because they are like the scribes and lawyers who are only out to justify themselves and their bad behavior. Not by biblical facts, but "alternative facts," which is what the bible calls lies.

But in regards to this question, real conservative Christian values are not found in being ignoble, disingenuous, duplicitous or justifying the unrighteousness of men on any side. I find that behavior by professing Christians deplorable and despicable. No matter what party, label or group name is placed on it.

Bolded "on any side." That's a nonpartisan answer to the question of behavior.  :God:Bl-U:

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2017, 03:27:50 AM »
:iagree: 100%.  I stand with you Reformer, There most definitely is an US against THEM, but both the us and the them are the church. Those who love and receive the truth and and those who don't. True followers of Christ and false ones who bring shame upon themselves. Behavior has always been a sign and evidence of true Christians and false ones. As you so well demonstrated, Christ didn't say a tree was known by its fruits to show good fruit doesn't matter, but to show good fruit will come from a good tree.
 :amen:

Sojourner

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 03:11:35 AM »
But in regards to this question, real conservative Christian values are not found in being ignoble, disingenuous, duplicitous or justifying the unrighteousness of men on any side. I find that behavior by professing Christians deplorable and despicable. No matter what party, label or group name is placed on it.

:iagree: Blind passion fights, but the light of reason wins.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]