[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Finding my own posts?  (Read 243 times)

laurenp

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Finding my own posts?
« on: June 10, 2018, 04:35:29 PM »
I am trying to find an old post I made years ago. If I recall correctly, you used to be able to do this by looking at a person's profile (it would say "show_____'s posts", or something). When I click on my name to look at my profile, it only takes me to this page giving me options to change my password, edit my profile etc. But no where to find a list of posts I've made. Can anyone help?

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
Re: Finding my own posts?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 04:51:41 PM »
On forum home page, click "Search" tab under profile picture
Click "Advanced Search"
Type in keyword of the post you look for in "Search for" box
Type in Laurenp in "By user" box
Click "Search" box.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Herman Stowe

• SBC
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 05:16:05 PM »
I am trying to find an old post I made years ago. If I recall correctly, you used to be able to do this by looking at a person's profile (it would say "show_____'s posts", or something).

You can only click on a name to find other member's posts. Clicking on your own profile name will send you to profile edit options. What Erik said is the best way to find your own posts.

laurenp

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 05:18:20 PM »
On forum home page, click "Search" tab under profile picture
Click "Advanced Search"
Type in keyword of the post you look for in "Search for" box
Type in Laurenp in "By user" box
Click "Search" box.

That worked!  &TY

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 08:19:22 PM »
Welcome!

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]