[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Sometimes with Trump, it's not Funny!  (Read 2042 times)

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
Re: Republican Morality then and Now in the changing face of Morality!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2019, 05:31:32 AM »
Republican Morality then and Now in the changing face of Morality!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2jU4R-pBDA&t=310s
Oh my God forgive them for their deceitfulness. If that video doesn't show the stark and obvious hypocrisy of Republicans in this era, nothing does. Only the spiritually diseased would deny their pharisaism. Even those liberal pundits were making the analogy of their hypocrisy being a disease, and yet we have people in this forum like George claiming such analogies are an invention of Tony Warren. I think that the truth is that this whole country is diseased and in need of being made whole. I believe they are truly spiritually insane and not in their right mind. This mental illness is another aspect of sin and characterized by delusion, lies, justifications, immorality, deceit and most of all a lack of honor and integrity. The same3 as shown in that video. The same as we see in this forum. The same as we see in the church. Things that make you go, hmmmmmmm.   )thinker(

Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered? Jeremiah 8:22"

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]