[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: International Political and National Disgrace!  (Read 1664 times)

Dan

• Dan the Man
Re: International Political and National Disgrace!
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2018, 09:27:09 AM »
Philly, do you have anything good to say about the President or the Republican party?

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2018, 12:46:20 PM »
Philly, do you have anything good to say about the President or the Republican party?

With Trump it's hard, but I'll try. OK, Trump is not quite as unhinged as Ted Nugent. How's that?

As for the Republican Party, it has a few good (actual) Christian members, like those who come here and post, as well as good men leaders like John Kasich, who is very intelligent, a Christian with a sound political mind, and a vision that is not divisive or Fascist. John is the only one I see honest enough to call Trump's divisive race-bating and chaos out for exactly what it is. Which is why he probably won't get too far in the national Republican party, but always wins by double digets in His home state of Ohio.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Rich Aikers

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2018, 04:06:03 PM »
As for the Republican Party, it has a few good (actual) Christian members, like those who come here and post, as well as good men leaders like John Kasich, who is very intelligent, a Christian with a sound political mind, and a vision that is not divisive or Fascist. John is the only one I see honest enough to call Trump's divisive race-bating and chaos out for exactly what it is. Which is why he probably won't get too far in the national Republican party, but always wins by double digets in His home state of Ohio.

Philly,
  You are so right about Republican Governor John Kasich. He is a good conservative Christian and a conscientious and honest man. But he could never win in a National Republican race because the party has swung so far into the lunacy of racism and fascism that a honest Republican like him could never win nationally anymore. As Demonstrated here, in the new Republican party, you're either alt right or liberal. In their "little minds" there is no other possibility.

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2018, 11:30:08 AM »
 Style doesn't matter, Trump gets things done so it doesn't matter how he does it. I don't care if he is divisive, says the wrong thing, silences the liberal press, separates illegals, likes the leader of Russia, antagonizes Canada or Germany, doesn't tell the truth sometimes, or alienates minorities. I care about American business, government spending, abortion and the working class.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2018, 11:30:48 PM »
A Fascist President Makes a Fascist Move

It is so sad that America is headed for a hard and fast fall into a Russian-like fascist dictatorship, if it isn't already in one. My only question is, where are all the Republican Senators and Representatives who are supposed to be the checks and balances to mitigate the dangers of a dictatorial centralized power? hese spinless politicians are just as guilty as Comrade Trumpski of selling this Republic out. Shame on the whole cowardly and pathetic bunch of them.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]