[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: International Political and National Disgrace!  (Read 2314 times)

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: International Political and National Disgrace!
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2018, 11:00:00 PM »

White House Withdraws Appeals Court Nominee Who Deplored Black Groups and Multiculturalism.

Nothing New Here.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2018, 12:16:50 PM »
I usually only post videos about twice a month, but aquatic is so intent on getting me banned so the truth can remain hidden, that I thought we all should be better informed.

Republican Marco Rubio breaks with Trump: FBI 'did not spy' on President's campaign

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/07/22/marco-rubio-breaks-with-trump-fbi-did-not-spy-on-presidents-campaign/23487125/

aquatic

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2018, 12:58:26 AM »
Philly you can post the “truth” as much as you want, just make sure you screen it so it doesn’t contain using the Lord’s name in vain. Maybe I’ll harass you continually over this like you harassed John over his “racism”???

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2018, 06:10:58 PM »
Unprecedented Politicizing & Hypocrisy Continues to Grow!

Manuel

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2018, 08:37:30 AM »
El Diablo lies compulsively. First it was that they found no collusion, and now that they've found collusion he and his mouthpiece says, Ok, but collusion is not a crime.  Word games, because conspiracy is a crime. His story changes daily and anyone who deceives and lies this much should not be President.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2018, 02:18:00 PM »

Dan Rather Unloads On Donald Trump Over 'Racist' Attack On LeBron James

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/dan-rather-unloads-on-donald-trump-over-racist-attack-on-lebron-james/ar-BBLtVKS?ocid=spartandhp

I repeat, This is The PRESIDENT of the United States!

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2018, 10:45:15 AM »
El Diablo lies compulsively. First it was that they found no collusion, and now that they've found collusion he and his mouthpiece says, Ok, but collusion is not a crime.  Word games, because conspiracy is a crime. His story changes daily and anyone who deceives and lies this much should not be President.

Anyone with the brain power above that of a tsetse fly knows that Trump is nothing but a con man. That's been his whole business model for years. Whether Trump likes it or not, 'collusion' constitutes several crimes, conspiracy being just one of them. But both he and his base is inherently dishonest and despicable in their deceit.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2018, 09:50:50 PM »
Poll: 43 percent of "Republicans" say Trump should be able to shut down media outlets!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/08/07/poll-43-percent-of-republicans-say-trump-should-be-able-to-shut-down-media-outlets/23497924/

Wow!  What has gone wrong with the Republican Party? Philly Dawg is right. Fascism pure and simple.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2018, 01:15:20 PM »
Not surprised at all. And here is a good example of why they want to silence the free press, along with Trump wanting to have prosecutors that will only prosecute people he wants.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/08/gop-congressman-chris-collins-to-be-indicted-on-insider-trading-charge.html

The cult branch of the Republican party wants to cover up any media coverage of crimes and thwart prosecutions of any Trump supporters for their money-grubbing crimes. These are the people who evangelists are backing, criminals, conspirators, liars and thieves while all thinking they are doing God's work. Evangelicals makes me sick.  I never thought I'd live to see the day when a fascist was seated in the white house.

Scotty

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2018, 10:50:03 PM »

What is a Fascist?

Frank Mortimer

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2018, 06:20:36 AM »

What is a Fascist?

The dictionary defines Fascism as a governmental system or political ideology led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing or controlling the news media, opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasized and characterized by an aggressive nationalism, a extreme level of authoritarianism and often racism. In 1919, Mussolini founded the Fasci Italiani di Combattimento in Milan, which became the Partito Nazionale Fascista (National Fascist Party) two years later.

or

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2018, 01:23:58 PM »

What is a Fascist?

What, did you drop out of school? Reading is fundamental.

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2018, 07:15:30 PM »
And the beat goes on

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/08/09/secret-recording-shows-nunes-saying-rosenstein-impeachment-would-delay-supreme-court-pick/23499482/

Does Republican equal dishonesty, hide the truth and protect the Liar at all costs? Sure seems that way.

L0ck her up?  Such Hypocrites

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2018, 01:33:42 AM »
Thank God everyone around Trump isn't a mental midget and will take steps behind his back to assure stability in the face of his Russian insanity.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-officials-scrambled-behind-the-scenes-to-shield-nato-deal-from-trump/ar-BBLILmn?ocid=spartandhp

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2018, 01:41:01 PM »

Melania Trump Helped Her parents gain US citizenship through process opposed by Donald Trump

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/08/10/first-lady-melania-trumps-parents-gain-us-citizenship-through-process-opposed-by-donald-trump/23500000/\

Is there a bigger Hypocrite, or is this just "Fake News?"

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]