[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Could Donald Trump be the Antichrist  (Read 3535 times)

Chicago Bear

• A Chicagoan Named Bear
Re: Could Donald Trump be the Antichrist
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2017, 11:30:29 AM »
Dejavu from Trump of the girl's death in our country in Charlottesville by the far right. Apologies are pouring in and that's something to applaud at least. At least all America hasn't gone crazy worshipping Trump:

https://twitter.com/MrBrendanCox/
Either the Bible will Keep you from Sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2017, 12:49:12 PM »
Trump may not be a good president, but I believe God set him up for a reason to serve His purpose. As a judgment upon our country as He has done with other nations ever since the fall of man.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2017, 01:22:02 PM »
Trump may not be a good president, but I believe God set him up for a reason to serve His purpose. As a judgment upon our country as He has done with other nations ever since the fall of man.

He's set up because he's a light shinning in a world of minorities, evil liberals and false religions. The only judgment I see is against bleeding hearts who don't see the evil of Muslims, Criminals and other unamericans who have infiltrated this country and are trying to destroy us from within. If only liberals would see the good that a man like Trump does for the Christian right and the cause of Israel and truth, they would not be so quick to judge. Don't listen to the fake news about his losing popularity, Republican Christians, the real Americans, back him now more than ever. As for the rest of you, you don't matter in the long run.

Laura Tomlinson

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2017, 01:40:43 AM »
White House defends anti-Muslim Trump tweets, says it doesn't matter if videos are real

Can you say "FAKE NEWS!" The worst President we've ever had!

I think by now we all can agree on that. Just a mean spirited man, and we all know what spirit is mean.

Joe Johnson

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2017, 02:09:32 AM »
I agree with George, Trump was not elected as judgment by God, that's a liberal reaction to his popularity. He was elected because people were tired of being poor by being taxed out of existence while non whites were afforded every opportunity. He was elected because people had turned their back on Israel, God's chosen people. And he was elected because Obama destroyed the country in the little time he was in office. Trump has been put in office not as judgment, but to make America great again, to make America rich again, to get rid of Muslims for security reasons and to give big business the chance to profit so they can pass those prophets down to its workers. That's why Christians support him and his righteous agenda and that's why he'll succeed.

Manuel

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2018, 08:11:24 AM »
Could Donald Trump be the Antichrist

Well, he is the king of Chaos, el diablo, an adversary to true Christianity, he famously owns a building address 666, and he is the father of lies, so maybe there is some grain of truth to it.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2018, 09:15:56 AM »

Well, he is the king of Chaos, el diablo, an adversary to true Christianity, he famously owns a building address 666, and he is the father of lies, so maybe there is some grain of truth to it.

No, Trump is just happen to be one of MANY people with spirit of antichrist. Not "thee" antichrist nor "thee" beast.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2018, 06:29:42 PM »

It's coincidence! He's a Devil but not thee Devil. He may brandish and joy in his evil a lot more than "normal" Presidents, but that doesn't mean they weren't evil or unrighteous in what they did.

Dwight

• That we keep his commandments 1 John 5:3
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2018, 07:26:53 PM »

It's coincidence! He's a Devil but not thee Devil. He may brandish and joy in his evil a lot more than "normal" Presidents, but that doesn't mean they weren't evil or unrighteous in what they did.

)Goodpoint(  )GoodPopst(

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2018, 11:53:53 AM »
He's not a devil at all, he's the man whom Americans voted as President and whom you liberals want to place your morality on in order to bring him down. Not going to happen. The real devils are you anti gun, anti capital punishment, pro abortion, anti white, pro illegal immigration, pro tax liberals who post on this forum.

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2018, 09:19:39 AM »
He's not a devil at all, he's the man whom Americans voted as President and whom you liberals want to place your morality on in order to bring him down.

He's a devil alright. If we brought up morality with Obama and his abortion stance and Clinton with Monica Lewinsky (which we did) and no one complained, why shouldn't we hold Trump to the same standards of morality? As Christians we should be against all immorality from anyone of either political party. Unfortunately most evangelicals choose to give one a party lifetime pass. God doesn't work like that. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. God has a even balance, Christians don't.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]