[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Could Donald Trump be the Antichrist  (Read 3512 times)

bram

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Could Donald Trump be the Antichrist
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2017, 01:22:34 AM »
Lieberman,

your liberal talk makes no sense.
Islam is an ideology or so you will a religion, not a race!
But if telling the truth makes me a racist in your sight, so be it.

And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and forgat the LORD their God, and served Baalim and the groves.
8  Therefore the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel, and he sold them into the hand of Chushanrishathaim king of Mesopotamia: and the children of Israel served Chushanrishathaim eight years.

Oh yeah, God punishes, people through crime. read the old testament I would recommend.

Like all the liberals you left Manchester out, why?
trust in de Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2017, 11:06:05 AM »
The criminals are not Muslims, Africans, Mexicans Italians and Jews, they're just criminals.

:amen: Men should be judged not by the color of their skin, or the nation that they come from, but by the content of their character. It's sad that Christians of all people haven't come to understand that.

You want to keep the race pure and blame all the immigrants? Read your history book. The genocide of the Jews in Germany started because of Christians (supposedly) like yourself who listened to their leaders who blamed all the problems of the country and all the crime on the Jews. That's a fact. I'm Jewish, I know the history very well. These same simple minded attitudes held by simple minded people who were to dumb to actually figure out the real problem was racism and fascism.

You are 100 percent correct Lieberman, that is a fact. You don't have to convince educated people of that, and don't worry about the low hanging fruit as they will never be convinced of truth. I encourage you with the prayer of wisdom.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2017, 11:15:53 AM »
Lieberman,

It seems when you guys run out of rhetoric, your final solution is to lump everyone of a race or nation into one bag of evil and call everyone who disagrees with you liberal, as if that proves you are correct. The only thing that proves is that you don't have an answer and so must resort to name calling to circle the wagons. We're not liberal  Bram, we're Christians, conscientious people with wisdom and common sense to know bigotry when we see it.

To quote someone here, "Your idea of truth is an illusion."

Susan

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2017, 12:48:21 PM »
Lieberman,

Sounds like he was making perfect sense to me.

But if telling the truth makes me a racist in your sight, so be it.

If it walks like a duck, and swims like a duck...

Oh yeah, God punishes, people through crime. read the old testament I would recommend.

Well I guess the world has been under punishment by God since the day Cain killed Abel then. Because crime is a ongoing problem in the world, and always will be because the majority of the world is unsaved.

Manchester? This is America, you've got the wrong continent.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2017, 02:02:33 PM »
Lieberman,

Islam is an ideology or so you will a religion, not a race!

You're the one who brought up Africans. Trump's the one who brought up Mexicans. Fred's the one who brought up Japanese immigrants. John's the one who said just because a man says Blacks were better off in slavery doesn't make him racist. You're the one talking about the downtrodden white people. So now it's not about race? You must think we are stupid or can't read or you can pull off the Jedi mind trick! It's been about race since you three started posting.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2017, 02:32:39 PM »
 :thinker: Well, you could send them a dictionary to explain what racism is, but that wouldn't help because they don't recognize verifiable facts as anything but fake news. This is part of a very disturbing trend I see developing in the world today. Just like those who worship Trump, and it's just like the terrorists, who don't recognize facts as anything but propaganda from the west. The same warped minds that can't accept the truth no matter how clear it is.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Fred

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2017, 03:05:19 PM »
Not taking the idea of Trump as anti-Christ seriously, just more Trump-bashing. But if I were to look for the kind of persons/party that best fits the description and qualities that oppose God/Christ, I'd look for a group that:

Wants God removed from their platform and society in general

Enrich themselves out of greed using governmental positions in pay-to-play favors for cash donations
 Trying to destroy an elected president through sabotage and deceit while feigning 'concern' for America
 Zero morals; don't care about right/wrong or consequences: just get power and wealth at any cost
 Applauds/adores evil and evildoers, hates whatever is wholesome, polite, kind, or any type of Christian character

I don't find it hard to discern ...

john

Thanks John. The liberals, minorities and special interest groups that have taken over this forum and don't  understand the meaning of righteousness. They support abortions, they take God out of our institutions and schools, the support unfairly giving women the positions of men, they support the shooting of police, they're handing out welfare to mexicans and blacks to finance their crime sprees, and they want to remove Trump from office, despite the fact he was fairly elected by the people. There has also been an attack n the Premillennial church by the liberal media who do not support Israel. I'm glad that there are some of us who see these liberals for what they are. A foreign born obama has done far worse than anything Trump has done and he gets praise from the media. Gotta stand up against that.

Fred

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2017, 03:09:21 PM »
You must think we are stupid

Um, no comment.

It's been about race since you three started posting.

Some things are about race, everyone knows that.  Some things are about religion. And some things are about liberals who are so politically correct they can't see when minorities, muslims and jews are destroying their country by their liberal attitudes. Trump supporters are smart enough to see that.

bram

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2017, 04:12:24 PM »
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

liberals!
trust in de Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding

Chicago Bear

• A Chicagoan Named Bear
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2017, 04:51:03 PM »
 For men shall be lovers of their own selves,

Bram,
 Are you serious? Cause if you are serious, I'll take this seriously and go through the list. Let me think about that "seriously."

For men shall be lovers of their own selves?

Trump, the Narcissist!

covetous,

Trump, the Envious!

boasters,

Trump, the Braggadocious!

proud,

Trump, the Pompous!

blasphemers,

Trump, the swearer!

disobedient to parents,

hmmmm. Got me on that one. Don't know.

unthankful,

Trump, the Ungrateful!

unholy,

Trump, the Profane!

Without natural affection,

Trump, the Callous!

trucebreakers,

Trump, the Promise Breaker!

false accusers,

Trump, the Liar!

incontinent,

Trump, the Uncontrollable!

fierce,

Trump, the Furious!

despisers of those that are good,

Trump, the Disdainer!

Traitors,

Trump, the Back-stabber!

heady,

Trump, the Rash!

highminded,

Trump, the Conceited!

lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Trump, the Self-serving!

liberals!

Trump's a liberal?!?!?

Well Yeah, I guess you're right according to your definition, we're all liberals.

When I take the word of God seriously, I mean really seriously, Trump fits all the criteria of that verse except "MAYBE" disobedient to parents. So either you quoted the wrong verse, or you don't know the Bible or the meaning of words.
Either the Bible will Keep you from Sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible

Rick Reeves

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2017, 05:29:10 PM »

L O L  :smileyBounce:  :GoodPopst:

Susan

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2017, 09:36:14 AM »
I have a question. When did the word liberal become an insult? I think Bram, John and Fred would call Christ a liberal because he fed the poor instead of condemning them for being lazy. Or because he helped the widows and told his disciples to nurse the sick back to health. In their world the good Samaritan would become the evil liberal do-good-er and half-breed who should be despised. And I suppose, according to these three, Philip should have told the man from Ethiopia to go back to his own country and made a law that they couldn't come to Israel. The hypocrites of the days of Christ are the hypocrites of today. The philosophy of radicals is always in opposition to the laws of God, whether from the right or the left. Donald Trump is not the antichrist because he's not from the church. It's the people from the churches that are the antichrists. Because they pretend to be of Christ while in practice oppose nearly everything that he stood for. They are filled with hate and a over-inflated  sense of themselves.

Chris

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2017, 10:21:56 AM »
 For men shall be lovers of their own selves,

Bram,
 Are you serious? Cause if you are serious, I'll take this seriously and go through the list. Let me think about that "seriously."

For men shall be lovers of their own selves?

Trump, the Narcissist!

boasters,

Trump, the Braggadocious!

proud,

Trump, the Pompous!

unholy,

Trump, the Profane!

&TY  :amen:  :Goodpoint:  :iagree:

That was honest, meaning it probably won't go over well with Bram. Amazing how that scripture "For men shall be lovers of their own selves" captured the essence of who Trump is. He's not the antichrist, that's silly. But he is not Christian, he is vulgar, incompetent, profane, crude, immoral and lacks integrity in the truest sense of that passage.

But what would you expect from a man who never had to do real work a day in his life. Unless you call golfing and giving orders work.

bram

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2017, 03:04:25 PM »
I am not so concerned about Donald Trump at all, I do not see him as a true Christian, but as president  I prefer him far over Hillary.
I am more concerned about you liberals on this forum, you who like to kill with your words if you could. You who like to accuse everybody who disagrees with you.
You who think Christianity is comparable with liberalism.
 In Holland we have a saying “zo de waard is vertrouwd hij zijn gasten”, that means something like “as the host is so does he trust his guests “.

Proverbs 14: 12, There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.

Those who think that state welfare is biblical, well I tell you it is not, it is not a task of the government to redistribute the wealth.  Liberals always accuse non liberals of being egoistic but  its not. First of all the liberals are one-sided never see the whole picture, and the bible is not on your side

2 thess 3: 10
 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
11  For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.
12  Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
13  But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
14  And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

In this country we have to many busybodies, because liberals make them dependent on them.
Are they better off?  in no way they have no satisfaction of earning their own living, instead they become disgrateful
And if you have a difficult time, it may be good for you, real Christians have often difficult times and than they call upon their God, are dependent on Him and when God delivers them they are grateful

Ps 119: 71,  It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.

With that experience you are not liberal but more generous towards others .
Most liberals don’t think, they are just indoctrinated, and  act the same way as all worldly liberals.

What benefit is there in accusations as:
 What church do you go to, the church of "Heil Hitler."
They are filled with hate and a over-inflated  sense of themselves.
 "Your idea of truth is an illusion."

John 18, Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?

It is sad Reformer that you go along with the liberals.

But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. Gal 5.

Be a little reasonable if you can,  than we can debate maybe even Trump :)

Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another,  Gal 5.

Sojourner

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2017, 04:43:00 PM »
I am not so concerned about Donald Trump at all, I do not see him as a true Christian, but as president  I prefer him far over Hillary.

You're not even from this country. You've got bigger problems in your own country because of your own actions over there, and you're worried about us? You should spend your energy fixing your own country, then you can lecture the United States about our wayward ways. Take the beam out of your own eye first.

I am more concerned about you liberals on this forum

Can I say in all seriousness, there are very few liberals here. "VERY FEW!" So you can cry wolf until your nose grows like pinocchios for your distortions, but no one is taking you seriously when you make unsubstantiated charges like that. At least no one apart from John, Fred and George. The four people who don't know what a liberal is. The rest of the Christians here are a little less loose with the facts. You actually don't know what a liberal is, because you only use it as a weapon or hammer to beat someone down and shut them up. It won't work. Most people actually know what a liberal is, and it's sure not a Reformed Conservative Christian. Ask Betty, she'll tell you (she's liberal and proud of it).

you who like to kill with your words if you could.

That sounds like Trump. Except he likes to kill with his insults, belligerence and tweets.

You who think Christianity is comparable with liberalism.

Christianity has no comparison. But apparently you think anyone who agrees Trump is incompetent and unfit to be President, is by definition a liberal. All I can say is educate yourself. Please do that. I would love to see a Republican in office, just not Trump. He gives conservatism and more importantly Christianity, a bad name.

In Holland we have a saying “zo de waard is vertrouwd hij zijn gasten”, that means something like “as the host is so does he trust his guests “.

Yes, and we have a saying here in the US, "Acostarse con perros te levantas con pulgas", that means something like "lay down with dogs you get up with fleas."

Which is why I don't lie down with Trump, nor his ignorant and racist supporters. Even when they don't know they are ignorant and racist.

Liberals always accuse non liberals

Cut to the chase. What is a liberal?  Do you really know? Tell me if you can. If you can't, just SHUT UP, because you are wasting air wagging your tongue.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]