[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Is Donald Trump Already the Worst President in US History?  (Read 19125 times)

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: Is Donald Trump Already the Worst President in US History?
« Reply #225 on: December 31, 2018, 05:12:37 PM »

)smileyBounce(   )smileyBounce(  )smileyBounce(  )smileyBounce(
And we're still laughing as you know. But only in order to keep from crying. The moral of the story, never underestimate the Devil. That has been a mistake made since man first learned that a lie could pass as the truth in places like Texas, Florida, Mississippi, Virginia, and Arkansas. Not to mention the Church.

Mark 14:56
"For many bare false witness against him, but their witness agreed not together."

So many bear false witness against the truth of Trump's pathological lies. Trump's witness never agrees together with the facts because he creates lies on a daily basis like no other President has ever done. And he's proud of it. The lies only recognizable by those who are not cultists, don't think the US is a terrorist state, the Democrats shut down the government, or have the spirit of Christ to recognize a Devil when they see one.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #226 on: January 01, 2019, 11:49:43 AM »
George, I know itís hard to believe, but the United States not only supports terrorists, it creates terrorists

You must be talking about Trump supporting the Saudi Arabia murder of Journalist Jamal Khashoggi. Oh, that was fake news wasn't it? Trump's a Saint. ::)

President Donald Trump Crazily
 Defends U.S. Withdrawal From Syria

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #227 on: January 01, 2019, 12:34:40 PM »
Happy New Year!!

And a Happy New Year to you.
The Russian Connection!

(or Fake News if you're in a Cult)

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #228 on: January 02, 2019, 10:22:57 AM »
Trump attacks Republicans who don't share his warped views of behavior, the world and honesty.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/01/02/donald-trump-fires-back-at-mitt-romney-be-a-team-player/23631867/

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
« Reply #229 on: January 02, 2019, 01:26:39 PM »
]
The Russian Connection!
(or Fake News if you're in a Cult)

No wonder he's afraid of a Russia investigation and refuses to release his tax returns. This man is criminal, surrounded by criminals and it's a wonder he isn't in jail already  )Say_what(

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #230 on: January 06, 2019, 08:10:32 AM »
Is Donald Trump Already the Worst President in US History?
Yes, Unquestionably     (67.7%)
Maybe, Let's wait and see     (20.2%)
No, I Like What He's Doing     (12.1%)

I'm surprised that this poll is so anti Trump. Especially since he has done so much for the Christian cause in stopping abortions, standing up to minorities, helping God's people national Israel, getting conservative judges, dismantling big government, lowering taxes, helping businesses, stopping criminal immigration, standing up for our national anthem, and on and on. You would think Christians would support what he is doing more than 12 percent here. But I guess that's what liberal Amillennialism will do for you. )Fighting(  ]ThUmBsDoWn[ ]ThUmBsDoWn[ ]ThUmBsDoWn[

Robert Powell

• "fruit of the righteous, a tree of Life" Pr 11:30
« Reply #231 on: January 06, 2019, 12:25:46 PM »
Is Donald Trump Already the Worst President in US History?
Yes, Unquestionably     (67.7%)
Maybe, Let's wait and see     (20.2%)
No, I Like What He's Doing     (12.1%)

I'm surprised that this poll is so anti Trump.

)typing(  I'm not anti-President Trump, but I voted yes because he is the most narcissistic, foolish, chaos causing President that we have ever had. He could have stood for everything he stands for without all this braggadocious craziness, but he is so corrupted spiritually that he can't bring himself to lead with integrity. He's the worst because he has no respect for law or constitutional processes or guarantees or division of powers, and doesn't know how to lead without being dishonest, divisive or without condemning and throwing stones.

aquatic

« Reply #232 on: January 06, 2019, 03:37:00 PM »
Half his term in and he isnít even close to the worst. Thatís if we look at him without emotions. Most cannot do that. They simply do not ďlikeĒ him, so automatically he is the worst president ever. If anyone would even glance at past presidents they would know this isnít true.

To be the worst you have to have a severe lasting impact. If we go by that criteria you most certainly have to put Franklin Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln on the list of worst. And Clinton, Bush, Obama.

The best presidents are the ones who didnít finish their term or died in office. I canít even remember their names, but they didnít get the chance to screw anything up.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #233 on: January 06, 2019, 05:45:57 PM »
To be the worst you have to have a severe lasting impact. If we go by that criteria you most certainly have to put Franklin Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln on the list of worst.

Aquatic, you are a strange bird. The U.S. is a terrorist state, Abraham Lincoln the worst President, Trump not a Liar, just weird.

aquatic

« Reply #234 on: January 06, 2019, 08:18:24 PM »
To be the worst you have to have a severe lasting impact. If we go by that criteria you most certainly have to put Franklin Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln on the list of worst.

Aquatic, you are a strange bird. The U.S. is a terrorist state, Abraham Lincoln the worst President, Trump not a Liar, just weird.

Our public education system is and has been in shambles.  ďHistory is written by the winnersĒ (Propaganda for the most part)

Lincoln was a tyrant who was responsible for more American deaths than anyone.

William B

« Reply #235 on: January 07, 2019, 12:03:20 AM »
Whatever you're smoking, stop.

Peng Bao

« Reply #236 on: January 07, 2019, 06:07:28 AM »

This forum has gotten weird of late.  :o

Philly Dawg

• Gold Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #237 on: January 13, 2019, 09:31:12 AM »

Trotter

• "We are The Light of the World"
« Reply #238 on: January 13, 2019, 06:38:33 PM »
Half his term in and he isnít even close to the worst. Thatís if we look at him without emotions. Most cannot do that. They simply do not ďlikeĒ him, so automatically he is the worst president ever.

Not true. I don't like him because he's uncivil, vile, beguiling, immoral and a Pathological liar. I say that without emotion or any hatred of him, it's just the facts. His whole life has been spent in an immoral and dishonest fashion, as anyone who knows anything about him can attest. As a Christian, I would be a liar to say anything less. He is the worst President we've ever had, as I evaluate him by his actions and his obvious dishonest intentions.

To be the worst you have to have a severe lasting impact. If we go by that criteria you most certainly have to put Franklin Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln on the list of worst. And Clinton, Bush, Obama.

Abraham can rest in peace. I can remember when this forum wasn't full of conspiracy theorists, cultists, Heretics, liberals, anti-goverment types, racists and out and out loonies. People who knew truth when they heard it and wild partisan bias when they heard it. Of course, that was a LONG time ago.

The best presidents are the ones who didnít finish their term or died in office.

Very intelligent comment. Lately, I've grown accustomed to reading this type remark from people claiming to be God-fearing Christian.  ::)

Della

• Jesaus Is Lord!
« Reply #239 on: January 13, 2019, 07:33:08 PM »
 &TY  I couldn't agree more. Not only a bad President but a terrible human being.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]