[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Is Donald Trump Already the Worst President in US History?  (Read 8138 times)

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
Re: Is Donald Trump Already the Worst President in US History?
« Reply #165 on: May 09, 2018, 12:03:25 PM »
Stelter to Trump: Enough with the Lies

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

William B

« Reply #166 on: May 09, 2018, 04:26:44 PM »

You know what Kellyanne Conway said :)

Besides, he doesn't lie, he just can't remember the truth ;)

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #167 on: May 10, 2018, 07:47:59 AM »
It's not really funny. That video says people are smart enough, but I'm not sure that is true that people are smart enough to know what a lie is. Certainly not the alt right evangelicals who continue to show Christian support of his lies and deceit. Unless they aren't Christian.

The question I have is, is it Journalists Job to point out the lies? I'm not really sure.

ZeroCool

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #168 on: May 11, 2018, 09:36:58 AM »
The question I have is, is it Journalists Job to point out the lies? I'm not really sure.

Not Sure?  If not journalists, then who? That would leave everyone blind to what's really going on. Like in Russia and China and North Korea. Thank God for journalists. The only people who don't like Journalists are fascists and despots or dictators.

And Philly, that was a very interesting video.

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #169 on: May 11, 2018, 12:04:45 PM »
And Philly, that was a very interesting video.

Not reallty, it's just repeating the same old lines. News flash, we don't care about the lies. We care about the country.

ZeroCool

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #170 on: May 12, 2018, 08:38:35 PM »
News flash, we don't care about the lies. We care about the country.

How can you care about the country and not care about the lies? Better yet, how can you be Christian and not care about the lies?

Manuel

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2018, 02:49:40 PM »
News flash, we don't care about the lies. We care about the country.

How can you care about the country and not care about the lies? Better yet, how can you be Christian and not care about the lies?

)amen( Let's face facts, just as El Diablo, Trump is waging a war against truth and the worst evangelicals are fighting alongside of him rather than against his war. Any truth that contradicts his lies, is demonized as fake news. Evangelicals like Dan and these preachers Trump keeps parading on stage with him, I think are at war with God. They don't know it, but their weapons of war are carnal, rather than spiritual as it is supposed to be. When Dan, and also those like him who say they don't care about the lies, I think they show their true colors as far as being Christian.  Their excuse is that everyone lies. Personally, I have never, ever seen any politician lie like Trump, be as immoral as Trump, as arrogant, rude, crude, self loving, as greedy or that has a cult of personality that worships him as if he were a god. It's sickening because that is the essence of antichrist. A liar and false god who evangelicals worship. Connect the dots. Follow the money. Face the facts. Like John the Baptist, be a Christian.

"MarK 6:18 For John had said unto Herod, It is not lawful for thee to have thy brother's wife."

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #172 on: May 14, 2018, 10:34:49 AM »
)amen( Let's face facts, just as El Diablo, Trump is waging a war against truth and the worst evangelicals are fighting alongside of him rather than against his war. Any truth that contradicts his lies, is demonized as fake news. Evangelicals like Dan and these preachers Trump keeps parading on stage with him, I think are at war with God.

Democracy dies in the darkness. Trump wants to keep people in darkness, and he uses lies and attacks journalists who uncover the lies in order to do so.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2018, 03:34:51 PM »

President Trump discloses Stormy Daniels payment debt on financial form
 NBC News
JONATHAN ALLEN
May 16th 2018 2:10PM

WASHINGTON President Donald Trump reported that he reimbursed personal attorney Michael Cohen for costs apparently incurred in paying adult film star Stormy Daniels for a non-disclosure agreement, according to a federally required annual financial disclosure form released by the Office of Government Ethics Wednesday.

"In the interest of transparency, while not required to be disclosed as 'reportable liabilities' ... in 2016 expenses were incurred by one of Donald J. Trump's attorneys, Michael Cohen," a note at the bottom of Page 45 of the 92-page report states. "Mr. Cohen sought reimbursement of those expenses and Mr. Trump fully reimbursed Cohen in 2017. The category of value would be $100,001 to $250,000 and the interest rate would be zero."

The acting director of OGE, David J. Apol, concluded that Trump's report "meets the disclosure requirements" the outside group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington had filed a complaint that Trump's 2017 form had improperly omitted a "loan" from Cohen but noted that making that debt public "is required."

Federal law requires White House officials, including the president, to "report liabilities owed to any creditor that exceeded $10,000 at any time during the reporting period." It is illegal to "knowingly and willfully" omit or falsify information on disclosure forms, a crime punishable by a fine and up to one year in prison

Last year, Trump did not disclose any debts to Cohen, who executed a payment of $130,000 to Clifford less than two weeks before the 2016 presidential election. Trump, who has denied having a sexual relationship with Daniels, wrote on Twitter, reversing an earlier statement that he was unaware of the payment. Trump confidant and adviser Rudy Giuliani described the transaction by saying money was "funneled through" Cohen's law firm.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]