[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Decline of Christianity  (Read 12010 times)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
Re: The Decline of Christianity
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2017, 01:15:28 AM »
Here is my rant. Christians are typically conservative politically

The only problem with that statement is that people like you don't understand that conservative doesn't mean backing anti-government zealots who take up arms against U.S. Police officials because they want free grazing land, or backing obvious racists and criminals like Cliven Bundy and his ilk, as you did. You far right guys seem to get conservative Christian confused with radicals activists, tax evaders and racists. A real conservative Christian is none of those things.

- meaning they want government to leave them alone,

I don't recall the conservative Christian Paul crying about wanting the Roman Government to leave him alone, complaining about their heavy taxes or whining bout paying for the care of the poor. I guess we have different ideas about conservative Christians. Real Christians typically spend most of their precious time promoting the gospel rather than worrying about the cares of this life, giving their work to backing wicked men or political parties. They spend their time spreading the message of Christ. This idea that joining anti-government groups, ranting about immigrants, Mexicans, Africans, Jews or Muslims, and supporting political revolutions by the so called downtrodden "white males" as your cohort in crime Bram did, shows you don't understand conservative Christianity. The fact is conservative Christianity doesn't appreciate the policies of Obama or the policies of Trump. Because they're both dishonest, biased and unchristian. There is no difference, and nothing either does will change the direction this country is headed in. It's only the delusional far right wing that doesn't understand that.

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2017, 07:52:04 AM »
Here is my rant. Christians are typically conservative politically

The only problem with that statement is that people like you don't understand that conservative doesn't mean backing anti-government zealots who take up arms against U.S. Police officials because they want free grazing land, or backing obvious racists and criminals like Cliven Bundy and his ilk, as you did. You far right guys seem to get conservative Christian confused with radicals activists, tax evaders and racists. A real conservative Christian is none of those things.

:amen: Well said! I would suggest Tony Warren's article, is it Christian to be anti government.

Gerry

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2017, 01:52:55 PM »
I would suggest Tony Warren's article, is it Christian to be anti government.

Not that I agree with such a philosophy, but where would I find this article? I searched the forum but couldn't find it.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Gerry

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2017, 10:27:41 PM »

Thanks.

John

• Gold Member
  • A man with God is always in the majority-John Knox
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2017, 02:24:25 AM »
"....conservative doesn't mean backing anti-government zealots who take up arms against U.S. Police officials because they want free grazing land, or backing obvious racists and criminals like Cliven Bundy and his ilk, as you did."

Philly Dawg, still an irrepressible slanderer, I know very well. You remain as pathetic now as you were then. I'm not for heavy handed government intervention nor rebellion on the part of citizenry, neither one is acceptable, not that you care what I think. The solution to his unpaid grazing fees on BLM land needed to be resolved in the court system, as it is currently being done. The rest of you comment is typical left-wing hate... which is your specialty.

Let me give it a try. You support Obama and left-wing causes - you hate Bush and Trump, though you'll deny it. So let's give this a go ... Bush and Trump are white ... therefore you are a left-wing slanderer and racist hater of white people, who sides with communists and radicals leftists who kill cops and those who want to overthrow America by opposition to federal border laws as Obama has, you applaud cities that defy federal criminal laws against illegals, including those illegals that commit felonies and encourage lawlessness and anarchy in the streets, as you and your ilk have.

Now I don't really think you are a racist ... you may be, certainly you are ignorant, rude, and childish ... but I have no way to know you inner heart about race. I would not seriously call anyone, including you such a vile thing just to try and win a forum debate about the decline of Christianity. But you do. Constantly.  In fact, that is all you do. Constantly. Just insult, slander, and call everyone that disagrees with you a racist (or hint that they're a right-wind fanatic lunatic that sides with racists, etc. - standard Alinsky tactic.)

You far right guys seem to get conservative Christian confused with radicals activists, tax evaders and racists. A real conservative Christian is none of those things.

True. A conservative Christian isn't a radical, or a tax evader, or a racist. But you never fail to equate conservatives as such. That is why I measure you, after observing your behavior on this forum for many many years, as pathetic. You degrade this forum with your hate, lies, and your slander. A true Christian is none of those things. Yet that is your stock and trade.

You say, ".... I say things based on my knowledge, rational conclusions and reliable information". (laughable)

Concerning Republicans, Presidents, and Conservative Christians you have these idiotic comments to your credit. See if you smell the flavor of Christ in your rants (I don't):

...And all the nitwits who voted for this man, knowing he was a mental deficient
...he's certainly the most dishonest and incompetent
...I pretty much believe stupid and satanic is two sides of the same coin.
...And he did a pretty good job in office compared to this clown in there now.
...It's a "known fact" that  most violent right-wing, racist and libertarian activities occur mostly with Registered right wing Republicans.
...the fundamentalist right cannot deal with the truth of this administration's stupid actions.
...it's not about protection at all, it's about fear, anti government and radical anti Christian ideas.
...Christianity and morality have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with this Bush League Administration.
...How do you spell  H Y P O C R I T E.  You spell it Greedy Right Wing Republican Christians.
...And who's fault is this? Honestly? President George Bush.
...They let the right wing Republican party think for them and blindly support these fascists in Sheep's clothing.
...it is all because of the stupid removal of Saddam...by the Republicans, of course led by our great Crusader George Bush.
...people like you don't understand that conservative doesn't mean backing anti-government zealots
...Just what we need, another far right wing fanatic professing Christianity
...we're well over our quota of right wing reactionary fanatical Christians here. ...let me guess. ..You support George Bush?
...That is clearly unchristian, but it is typical of the thinking of the supporters of Mr. Bush!
...What does it say about their Christianity that they can support a man like Trump?
...A bombastic, hateful, pretentious, prideful fear monger who will most assuredly tear this country apart.
...But these ignorant right wing Christians who support Trump is what is truly disturbing to me.
..."Make america great again" should be "I will make you prideful," and "I will make america hate again."
...Yes, some people who call themselves Republican are racist. No doubt about that. Hear that John, Billnjune, Fred?
...Provong once again, Bush is not only stupid, but dumb as well.
...You'll be lambasted by Right Wing Republicans who still believe .... there some benefit to all those soldiers dying in Vietnam
...Probably 1/2 of professing Christians in America are fundamentalists with strong false political agendas
...And the very group you posted about teaches the children to pray to Bush
...you're missing the pioint, as all right wing Christian Republican apologists want to do.
...For years we have had to listen to Republican Christian hypocrites claim the high ground
...All the Republican fundamentalist Bush supporters have crawed back into their holes
...they don't believe Bush anymore. Even the Republicans are coming to the end of their rope with this moron.
...Something that you right wing Republicans that are pretending to be Christian wouldn't understand.
...Seeing ...all the hypocritical right wing fundamentalist Christian apostates who were trying to impeach President Clinton
...Republicans right wing Christians have shown themselves hypocrites of the first order, ...with the Scribes and Pharisees of old.
...Uh Oh. Now you're going to get the right wing fanatical Republicans mad at ya
...likes of these hypocrites, these serpent men over the lie of morality, just because they say they are conservative Christians?
...What is wrong with these right wing religious fundamentalist nuts who think that killing and war is the answer to all the world's problems?
... can't believe the trash that comes out of the right wing's mouths in the name of the Lord. I would call it blasphemy, but that's just me.
...It seems every week a new Bush Republican moral Christian gets either charged or busted for something else.
...Oh these right wing Republicans, they are so moral. Always taking the moral high ground, aren't they?
...so bad because he's a Republican Christian against abortion? What a Joke and a sad representation of Christ you are!!
....The difference between me and you John, is that I deal with both political parties with a fair hand
...most Christians give a pass to the right wing fundamentalist Christian perverts, nuts, fascists and political nitwits.
...Another great example of the right wing fundamentalist Republican Christian cults that I have been talking about
...But to all those fundamentalist Republican Christians here who blame the liberal media for all our woes
...Some of you people who call yourselves Republican Christians should read the constitution sometime.
...I've even been banned for reporting what Bush says. These are the most hypocritical people that ever called themselves Christian.
...Nobody told Trump to be a jackass, and nobody put words in Trump's mouth, he's the fool who speaks what is in his heart.
...But no one but the most die-hard right wing Republican radicals has ever said Trump was wise.
...Do you want an immature man and savage with his finger on the nuclear button in the white house?
...I don't know what kind of "stupid pills" Republicans have been taking to stand behind this clown to be commander and chief,
...you should have never gone to the polls in droves to nominate a moron like "Donald John Trump."
...Christian Trump supporters are a "Cult of Personality" and it really doesn't matter what he does they will back him.
...These Trump supporters are blind to his evil and nip picking on emails as if it were murder. 
...The Bush administration is incompetent.
...Trump starts this whole racial divide in this country (evidenced by the unchristian racial comments even here)
...giving people the green light to hate groups based on ethnic origin, ...when his backers start attacking Jews, Blacks and shooting Muslims
...That's like the right wing Republicans claiming his policies will make America safer,
...And Trump exploiting the wife of the SEAL last night, that he got killed by his incompetence and neglect,
...This clown approved the mission without due process
...Yes, the right wing fundamentalists would love something like that
...Not according to the anti-government white Christian's association, the Puritans, the NRA, the Reconstructionists ...
...Did anyone notice the string of right wing Republican Christian's immorality in politics
...The same good old fashioned Christian racism/xenophobia rears its ugly head again in the face of Donald Trump
...Trump attracts people like Fred because he plays to their political hatred, greed, fears, racism and promotes a "us against them" mentality.
...going from the head-scratching blind Christian support of Bush
...it's just that the Right Wing anti-government Crusaders and gun lobbyists always seem to get Christianity confused with trailer park politics.
... rather than have children thinking Christians should go around carrying assult weapons to attack the government Federal agencies
... least you are honest with yourself and not delusionary like most conservative christians about this war.
...don't tell that to Christians like John, Fred, Billnjune and George though, who support racists like Ted Bundy
...It's amazing what damage a blind political agenda can do to a person's common sense.
...he perfect storm for a empty man like Trump to be the champion of narcissism, obnoxiousness and degeneracy.
...More like business as usual for right wing Republicans, isn't it?
...Can you spell Hypocrite?  R. E. P. U. B. L. I. C. A. N.   C. H. R. I. S. T. I. A. N.
...I have been saying or over 10 years about the obvious "HYPOCRISY" of the far right, radical Republican Religious (not Christian) movement
...The question is, would Christ be a supporter of Trump or Hillary as fit to lead us? The answer is no.
...And certainly not the hypocrisy of the morally bankrupt right wing morally blind Christian end of the Republican Party.
...our almost weekly parade of crooked Right wing fundamentalist so-called Christians of the aleged "More Moral" Republican party
...yet another Bush backing fundamentalist Christian bites the dust.
...Well folks, you can keep drinking the Republican Christian Kool-Aide if you want, but these Republicans false prophets are taking you for a ride
...maybe you are as dumb as they think you are.
...How many of these cxlowns have to be exposed before you understand their game of playintg Christian for votes?
...is the same thing that Bush and his blind pseudo-christian fundamentalist crusading followers will never understand.
...Only someone with the intellec of Bush wouldn't understand that.
...Nothing Bush has done in his 8 years has been honest.
...But with Morons in the white house, unable to reason intelligently,...
... Save all the lies for FOX, the Republican Right Wing Network (america's news version of al Jazeera),
...I guess you get tired of the continuing list of Right Wing Christian hypocrites (All Republican)
...lemming Christian right just keeps declaring how the Republicans are so much more moral than Democrats.
...How can anyone say these Republicans are more moral?
...Republican party is the party of morality? No, it's the party of sneaky sniveling hypocrites who care about nothing but money.
...Canít wait to hear more on this typical wingnut and his hypocritical Baloney!
...Iím sure GOD has forgiven him, so that will make it all okay for all you Fundamentalists.
...Bush would be at the top of any normal man's list. This is the worst President this country has ever seen, bar none.
...This guy is so arrogant and stupid that I do believe that he is retarded!
...And the Christian fundamentalist right applaud this.
...That is why I will never join with a fundamentalist right wing Republican Christian, because these are the last people who will get into the kingdom of heaven.
...not to mention the right wing Republican Christian snake oil salesmen "Pat Robinson"
...week after week anothere of these Republican self-righteous Christian demagogs showing their immorality,
...Now Dick Chaney and other of George Bush's bunch of moral midgets think that they are a law untro themselves as they practice criminal activity
...It seems every week a new Bush Republican moral Christian gets either charged or busted for something else.
...Or is it just more of the Bush administration's "ignorance gone wild?
...What a Joke and a sad representation of Christ you are!!
...I'm getting sick of the character assassinations you fundamentalists engage in every time I post something
...Let that be just another prime example of the fundamentalist right wing Christian attitude of closing off anything that they don't want to hear.
...This christian hypocrite submitted his resignation yesterday (Friday)
...another Right wing moral majority Republican Christian will again demonstrate how much worse they are than the people they hate so.
...Who's the real Moron?
...Don't you realize that this is just what a lot of right wing fundamentalist Christians want? They want to shut everyone up.
...Is it Christian for conservative (alleged) Christians to call for the government to go out and assasinate other heads of state?
...Only to Trump Republicans. To Christians, no, it is not relevant!
...What race someone is has no place being used here as a club, but typical of a lot of Christian Republicans.
...Lieberman is a Christian, and a lot better one than you so deal with that.
... Take your insensitive comments back to the group that supports that clown you support for President.
...These fundamentalists are a black mark on christianity right down the line.
...we shouldn't be there having our kids die for nothing more than a Bush League plan ...a failure before it was put into action.
...not be deceived and not make ignorant decisions based on nothing more than a candidate saying he's a christian against abortion
...And I think real Christians have it, and right wing fundamentalists christians don't have it. It's as simple as that.
...In case the fundamentalist so-called Christians have forgortten, it is,
...Still waiting for the first fundi to be honest enough to answer.
... a lot of right wing conservative fanatical Christians frustrated and feeding into this hatred and fear.
...Christians are spending their time making unchristian remarks, feeding into racism
...I don't know why anyone ....is surprised by the racist and right wing fanatical Republican support for Donald Trump
...If you would have studied history, you would know that is exactly how Hitler came to power.
... they pretty much flushed it all down the toilet by being so dumb that they couldn't see Trump was a cancer
...lumped into the clan of support for Donald Trump because of clowns like Ben Carson and the dipsy TV preachers
...these are right wing fundamentalist Christians who think Bush is an arm of God doing God's bidding,
 ...a long stream of all Republican politicians, all claiming the high moral ground ...yet being caught in Homosexual activity, in stealing, in corruption and in adultery and lying. It is because they are sodomites, thieves, liars and hypocrites.
...This is the kind of thoughtless fundamentalist crap that we are dealing with in Erik. 
...This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've heard thus far, and sounds like something Bush would say.
...Looks like the circus is in town, because this clown says ...
...How can you call yourself a Christian and say things like that?
...now it's three Christians with integrity willing to speak the truth...you might be in danger of becoming good people!
...What a joke you right wing fundamentalists are.
...What a lie. You're worse than Bush.
...Republican Fundamentalist FOX network propaganda that isn't worth responding to.
...this country is dealing with in the Bush fundamentalist right wing Christian supporters. These people are dangerous!
...See, this is the back woods mentality we're dealing with when we're dealing with fundamentalist Republican Christians.
...but they still have one thing that you and John do not have. Christian Integrity!
...he fact that it's the Republican politicians that are weekly caught in immoral and unchristian behavior week after week
...My input is that it is unchristian to be anti US government. And that includes the tax-crazed tea party revolutionists.
...And yet another right wing cross waving Christian Republican elected because of his great high moral standards
...What hypocrites these fundamentalist Christians are.
...Don't tell me, let me guess. You're not a Right Wing Republican Fundamemntalist Christian? Right?
...Reading over some of these old posts from the right wing Christians, these guys must be smoking something.
...it was just the same right wing repulican Christian propaganda and spin without any intelligent looking at the facts
...The same right wing Republican Christian wingnuts who rubber stamp all Bush's idiotic ideas over there.
...When will you right wing Fundamentalist lemmings get it through your thick skulls
...The truth is, we're the true Patriots, not the money grubbing right wing Christians.
... But as usual, the right wing fundamentalist Christians are oblivious to the realities of the real world.
... but unfortunately, there are a lot of morons in the Republican party.
...Most of the problems we have are in Republican administrations.
... Instead of seeing if Our President has an IQ higher than a field mouse,
...then all the self righteous Republican fundamentalists can blame it on the liberal Media and the Democrats.
...They are Insane and don't have the sense a child is born with.
...A great many right wing fundamentalist Christians still support the President's actions
...These so-called christians live in a world all their own
...It doesn't just sound racist Melanie, it is racist! Whenever you hear the key code words
...Usually, they are so deceived, they don't even know they're racists. We see it with Fred,...
...when John was ...rambled on about states rights, the confederate flag and his support for the racist Cliven Bundy stealing federal land.
...and you wonder why people are against the right wing fundamentalist Christians
...These guys are crusaders, out of their ever-loving minds!
...Where are all the right wing Christian conservative Bush supporters now?
... Come out from under your rocks and face reality! Bush "WAS" like a rock, but dumber, and it is verified that he is the worst president we have ever had.
...am too practical to believe these so-called good fundamentalist right wing fanatical Bush Christians
...As I said before, Bush puts his "big business" relationships before anything, and that apparently includes the safety of U.S. Citizens.
...some people claiming they are Christian, and think their hatred is Christian.
...There is no room within Christianity for this racist, bigoted, "let's keep all Muslims, Africans, Filipinos, etc., out" movement from the far-right that demonstrates a lack of intellect.
...You are a person who is able to admit their mistakes. Unlike the right-wing fundamentalist Christian crusaders
...Where are all the right-wing crusading Christian wanna-bees now? Hiding in the cracks like roaches when the light comes on.
...I think he's an imbecile and I believe that anyone with half a brain should know that.
...Yes,I'm questioning the intelligence of today's Christians who swoon at the altar of Trump.
... I'm honest about it. Not like aquatic claiming to be unbiased when everyone here knows better.
...I used to talk Christianity. But that was when there were a lot smarter people around here
...Well, people are stupid.
...Yes, they are all stupid! You heard me right, I said it and I meant it.
...Yes, they are stupid, stupid, STUPID!
...And it is just this type of unintelligent comment that has kept the Bush administration marred in Iraq.
...All this because we decided to elect a dumb President just because he said he was christian and against abortion.
...Assuming the Bush administration actually thinks about anything but helping the rich get richer
...Well you really shouldn't tell lies miss Christian.
...that's just like the right wing so called Christians to do that and try and make the real issue vague.
...you would like to censore us because we don't hold your right wing Republican fundamentalist view of Bush
...and no Republican fundamentalist propaganda about liberal media is going to change that.
... The next time you hear Trump tell the truth, will be the first time.
...But I understand, like Bush, you just don't care,
...Because, believe it or not, I am a Christian also and I am not the communist liberal idiot others portray me as
...I said "Christian Fundamentalist Republicans" are the biggest hypocrites in washington,
...you mean Bush's ungodly agenda of throwing away young lives needlessly ...
...No, but we know he's stupid.
...But as it stands, it's the fundamentalist Christian politicians, claiming a higher morality than the democrats
...there are more than a few Right wing fanatical Republican TV Christians who do this.
...so as not to drink of the Republican Christian Koolaide that most other Christians are drinking of.
...Christian hypocrites hiding behind fundamentalism. Anyone ever heard of the NRA?
...But I think fundamentalist Christians are hooked on it like a drug.
...he is a "confirmed continual liar, delusional, egocentric, licentious, and more than a little monomaniac.
...A constant LIAR! For anyone to call this man a Christian or to support his many disturbing beliefs and ideas, including his lies, dangerous paranoia and desire to torture the lawless, is to demean the name Christian.
...you have no idea what Christianity is. Nor any of the right or left wing fanatical anti-government revolutionary types.
...'ll tell you like I told the fanatical right wing Christians before.
...That's what Christians are supposed to do, not right wing fundamentalist apologists for Genocide, when it suits their purpose.
...Better for us to base it on the lives of Anti-government right wing fanatical revolutionary-wannabes.
... I am a different type of Christian than you and your gun tote'n anti-government friends
...and even as we speak, Republican right wing Christian Tom Delay ...
...When do we wake up to the hypocrisy of the republicans masqurading as Christians?
...You've seen the actions of the so called right wing fundamentalist Christians. They will steal the gold from a dying man's teeth
...I'll grant you that so called christian republicans are dishonest and hypocrites, ...
...They are blinded by the Bush rhetoric about christianity, when I doubt very seriously Bush is a Christian at all. He has no real morality
...They wanted change from what that moron Bush was doing,
...you can be proud of yourself, that despite the railings of the Christian right and racists
...Right wing radical anti-government types masquerading as God's people upholding God's right wing political party led by the TV/Radio Limbaugh-like demagogues.
...It's just that type of lunatic thinking that got Timothy McVeigh all worked up and pushed him over the edge.
...It's just that there are so many dishonest and hypocritical christians today that just refuse to accept the truth
...He has lied and tied his invasion of Iraq to the 9/11 tragedy to gain support. Yes, I call it a lie because that's exactly what it is.
...Bush, and all the other people using what can only be described as dishonesty, in using the the name of Christ
...If Bush would just stop listening to that "certifiable" vice-President Dick Cheney,
...What kind of christian lies to themselves?
...What a Joke these fundamentalists are.
...You and the President are delusionary.
...Just what we need. More gun tote'n Christians with canons ready to blow the head off the first car thief that shows up.
... Republicans and Democrats, they're both idiots.
...Sunni Zealots of Iraq free and now they're Isis, the direct result of that policy of George Bush.
...And the only one with half a brain here is a moron named Trump,
...It's George Bush revisited! That same dumb mentality.
...The conservative Christian right in this country don't want to hear that, because it's the truth.
...I have a problem with right wing radical tax evading Republican fundamentalist racists hypocrites.
...But you'll not see me supporting racists freeloaders longing for slavery like John did,
...don't confuse radical extremist anti-christian activity with Christian fundamentalism. Christianity shouldn't be affiliated with these nuts.
...I attribute all this  to the actions of George Bush and the right wing radicals in power at the time.
...Never will I turn into the Right wing Fundamentalist Hear no Evil, See no evil, speak no evil false Christian types.
...Another Right Wing Republican who doesn't understand our system of government
...How many body bags are required before you fundamentalist republican christians decide that it's really not worth it?
...and these tea Party Zealots like Bundy are merely good Christians who just happen to say racist and dumb things
...What Christian would vote for trump.
...I don't think there is much chance of reasoning with supposed-christians on biblical doctrine who feel this way about democrats.
...But the majority of people who "claim" to be christian are under this delusion that the republicans are god's party,
...It's the delusion that Republican are the true Christians that I have a problem with. 
...The other side is the fundamentalist right wing religious radicals and crusaders who don't understand christianity,
...You are living in a dream world, like most fundamentalist republican Christians.
...I do hope that your son woke up Christmas Day to find a new shiny firearm under the tree and a box of ammo.
...Guns have a way of making a right wing reformed Christian man feel empowered and secure
...What is wrong with them? It's called christian dishonesty and masquerades in many different forms.
...I call these alleged christians, hypocrites and dishonest people who park their brains at the dooir of the white house?
...I just get sick of the morons who continue to equate Republicans to christianity and Bush as doing God's work.
..."We have to back the republicans if we're christian" is the thinking of those who park their brains at the door.
... If it wasn't for God, these type people would have caused the world to be nuked years ago during the cold war.
...It's difficult to hear the truth about a party that has consistently revealed itself to be less than Christian.
...I don't dislike Bush supporters, I dislike that republicans are such hypocrites,
...The fact is, your wonderful drunken Christian President George Bush lied
...because you want to believe Bush is a good christian man
...ll right wing Republican Christians have handguns and assault weapons.
...this would be very funny if it wasn't for right wing so-called Christians calling for violence against our Patriotic Federal officers
...any Republican who doesn't believe we should take up arms to kill Federal agents is called a traitor.
...These are the type people John is supporting.
...They are a sick bunch as their posts illustrate.
...They are what they are, and Christ would have nothing to do with them.
...You know, the ones who bombed the federal building. Self-defined conservative Christian Patriots.

It could go on further, but my point (which will be lost on Philly) as far as I'm concerned, is made. I get that he spews the left's talking points like clockwork, yet truly I'm not concerned about his political views on this forum. I get that his anger is based on his beliefs, however foolish, that Christians who are also Conservative and/or Republican are stupid, dishonest, unthinking Christians, or actually aren't Christians at all. I can't help but notice how easily he jumps to his favorite hobby-horse, his bias is extreme and unbridled.

In any case, he clearly believes that anyone who doesn't agree with his inane statements is a lying hypocrite ... and he is quick to associate those that won't believe him with everything evil. Philly doesn't mind slander, mocking, ridicule, insults, guilt by association. He has no problem inserting his hateful re-interpretation of your beliefs as fact, and then declaring you a racist. Again, it's Saul Alinsky 101.

I realize most everyone here ignores his rants, they're not worth refuting. Even making this post is not worth the effort. I judge Philly to be a hater, been doing this gig on this forum for many years. He measures how much he hates you by the distance you are from his political world-view. That is, he prideful assumes that he is the standard all people are to be judged. If you aren't in agreement with him you're evil. He declares himself arrogantly to be a "thinking Christian" , disagree and ipso facto you aren't a Christian, you aren't thinking - you're an idiot and must be one of those stupid Bush-lovers or blind Trump supporters or friend of racists, etc.  Yes, it's ridiculous, stupid, and vile, but this is his history, his long sordid history here.

Here's my problem. A great deal of Philly Dawg's posts are dripping with hatred, he only complements those that agree with him. I really don't need hate on a Christian forum. Especially hateful rants based on ignorant talking points from the left designed to produce exactly the kind of reaction by those like him, biased to hate Conservatives. Note: Conservatives believe the Left to be wrong, that is, their policies are wrong. The Left believes Conservatives are evil (if they could declare a moral judgment) and they are stupid, that is the difference. The Left hates with the most cruel hatred. The Left feels no need to debate on substance. They know they are morally superior. End of discussion.

Philly commonly poisons the well by insinuating the other person is too stupid or unChristian, because a "smart" person and a "true" Christian would agree with him. Everyone gets labelled "you're a racist, a right-wing fanatic, a hypocrite" or some similar disparaging attack because they don't agree with him. Yet, I defend his right to argue his position, but I have a problem with his endless assaults and ad hominem attacks.  It appears the moderators consider the domain he lurks in to be given more freedom in order to allow debate and share opinions, but this isn't about opinions. What I'm trying to make clear with this post is that this IS about the worst sort of offensive behavior on the part of someone who claims to be a Christian. Mocking and ridicule of different Republican presidents is speaking evil of rulers, and shouldn't be permitted, by anyone. Insulting others, calling names, slandering their character ... that isn't a debate tactic or opinion, it's what the heathen do ... and shouldn't be named here.

I don't want to restrict his posting, or anyone's posts. I'm fine with him saying any ridiculous thing he wants or if he makes a valid point - I'd applaud him. If he could do it civilly in something approaching a Christ-like manner, that would be great. The moderators need to be clear that no one here is permitted to make false claims via putting words in people's mouths, then declaring they support racist groups or people (which Philly unilaterally declares to be racist to suit his needs) and then by association declares his opponent must also be a racist since they support racist people (or must be stupid, or non-Christian, or evil, etc). I mean if you're a Conservative - you must be a racist, right? That's the Progressive Left's talking point, but it isn't fact - it isn't true, it is just meant to score political points with the weak minded and uniformed. Philly is just doing what the Left wants - he's sadly a pawn who thinks himself to be an independent thinker but is enslaved and bound by his hate).  It is time (past time) - this has to stop! There is a huge difference between slander and debate. Debate requires considered and thoughtful rebuttal - or logical arguments, not insults.

And for those that care, after looking back through Philly's hate filled posts, his many dogmatic assertions that are not based on any facts just emotions, his immediate need to attack and mock nearly everyone ... looking back over these disparaging posts one thing is clear, there is no "debate" going on.

He lumps you in with Hitler or someone he hates (like Bush or Trump or Republicans in general), then says you're just like them and must want whatever evil thing he declares they want, and goes on to call you a right-wing unthinking crazy who worships the president and is blind to the "truth" (truth is whatever Philly Dawg privately believes is true based on his personal bias).

That isn't debate, not even close. That is Philly Dawg's way of being an opinionated jerk, and not having to prove any wild assertion he pompously declares to be fact (he says it is fact if you are a "thinking Christians", but if you disagree you obviously are one of those gun-toting, war-mongers, that worships George Bush and thinks Jesus was a Republican ... you must be an unthinking "unChristian".)  Beyond imbecilic, but again, he can say whatever he wants... but he cannot be permitted to slander and insult others. I don't care about me personally - water off a duck ... but it is an ugly smear on this forum, which I actually want the best for.

I think most of us realize that his rants are laughable nonsense by a partisan. I certainly don't take him seriously. But I do think his vileness is a black mark on this forum. In fact, I wouldn't recommend this forum to others simply because of the level of unChristian discourse on display here, especially if not chiefly from Philly Dawg. Again, he can say anything he wants but he can't impugn people's character, imply through innuendo and inference that people are associated with other groups or movements, and then declare them to support these groups or people, and then further claim these groups or people he hates are racists, and lastly therefore announce you to be a racist (or some other vile epitaph he decides to label you with). Nor should he be permitted to slander and insult our president(s), whether Democrat or Republican. I'm not saying he and others can't disagree with policies ... he can do that, but he can't call them an idiot, a moron, stupid, or some other insult.

As you can see at the start of this post it is easy to slander and defame, any half-wit can do it. I can easily take something said and align that person with some other group and declare them to be one and the same. But most don't because they know it is dishonest. Philly Dawg doesn't. The last thing I want to see when coming to this site to relax and read Biblical articles by Christians or read Bible discussion is his hate-filled rants against the sitting-president or some forum member or some Republican boogie-man caricature that he feels the need to wail against. I've reduced posting here to avoid having to see his insulting post headings, I don't know who enjoys his hate. I wouldn't associate myself with someone like Philly, I don't want to be around that sort of person. I don't need to bring that into my home either.

I am a Christian. I am also a Conservative. No apologies. I don't need to come to a so-called Christian forum to see the most ugly (and untrue) assaults on my beliefs. Under normal circumstances with a rational person I could discuss politics or whatever, we could be civil, but not with him. Trying to discuss a topic with Philly is pointless. He slanders, calls you a name, and declares you a "right-wing Christian fundamentalist cool-aid drinking hypocrite" or something similar. Which is why I call him pathetic. He truly is.

Well, I don't own this website, it isn't my call, obviously. If I did his outlandish tongue would have been bridled long ago. If he spoke in person to people like he speaks through his posts on this forum I'd either laugh or shake my head and walk away. But it isn't possible to avoid him here. I don't have to invest my time or energy on a Christian forum that permits such behavior. I wouldn't attend a church that permitted such behavior either. It isn't cute or endearing. We shouldn't have to avert our eyes from every nasty hateful disparaging rant that he makes. He brings dishonor to this forum in a big way. It is a shame you apparently as moderators don't see it. This forum is quick to correct a brother when debating the Bible, but apparently turns a blind-eye to the worst behavior not even named amongst the generally more civil heathens on other forums. Shame.

Well, you can run the forum as you choose, and indeed you will. But I can also vote with my mouse - I don't have to attend it. I wouldn't invite Philly into my house with that mouth, and likewise, I don't see a reason to do so on a display monitor. Again, I'm happy to have open discussion. I don't want to restrict discussion or debate. Yet allowing the continued attacking and mocking of high-officials, the President, Republicans, Conservatives, and insulting Christians by one uniformed childish partisan is not going to bring more Christians here to this site. It is and will drive them away.

If I want vile behavior there are a plethora of so-called Christian websites that feature it prominently. For some reason I'm hoping (and praying) for higher moral standards of decorum here. But if not, thanks for the many years here.

john
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2017, 12:46:24 PM »
"....conservative doesn't mean backing anti-government zealots who take up arms against U.S. Police officials because they want free grazing land, or backing obvious racists and criminals like Cliven Bundy and his ilk, as you did."

Philly Dawg, still an irrepressible slanderer, I know very well. You remain as pathetic now as you were then.

I didn't ruin your witness for Christ, you did with your constantly backing right wing money grubbing fanatics, racists, tax evaders, anti-government types and excusing the vile despicable words of slave owners of the past because they were of the Reformed persuasion. you forget, the internet doesn't erase your words, it assures they are there forever. And anyone interested, some of John's thoughts and words can be found here. I didn't write them, you did.

http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=2993.0

If you have time, read it all the way through people, to get a good idea of his utter contempt for any of the Christians here who happened to disagreed with his view. He called conservative Republicans here liberals, said one was disagreeing with him just because she was black, insulted a newbie who made one comment, and on and on. And he calls me the bad guy?

I'm not for heavy handed government intervention nor rebellion on the part of citizenry, neither one is acceptable, not that you care what I think.

I know what you think because you typed it in your posts on the above thread. And to call what they did to Cliven Bundy heavy handed? Wow, President Obama and the federal government police officers were so patient with this nut case. Any other administration faced with armed whack-a-doos brandishing guns and threatening these federal police would have gone in there and created another ruby ridge. Yet because of your hatred for these government police, you call it heavy handed. The only reason no one died was because they were not heavy handed with this nut case and his cohorts.

The solution to his unpaid grazing fees on BLM land needed to be resolved in the court system, as it is currently being done.

It was, and thankfully this clown was sent to prison and will be convicted. And for those who are new to John's rants, this man Cliven Bundy said (and I quote) "I Talked To God And He told Me To Start A Civil War." Of course John claims he's personally not for civil disobedience against the government, but he backed Cliven (and continues to) in his actions, excusing his words that blacks were better off in slavery because they'd have something to do. Don't you all think it's amazing that all the black people in this country, and they all have nothing to do because of Democrats. The generalizations were off the wall and he accuses me of generalizations. The pot calling the kettle, much?  John condemned nearly everyone here in this forum who dared to disagree with him. See for yourself because he's surely going to say I misrepresent him.

Let me give it a try. You support Obama and left-wing causes

You see, this is what I mean. I don't support Obama, nor do I support left wing causes. As everyone here knows, I'm for a strong military, against abortions, against the overthrow of the internet security privacy law Obama passed and the Republican house just voted down yesterday allowing your private internet information to be sold without your permission. But John throws that word "liberal" out here just like Trump does in order to lump everyone who disagrees with his policies as being left wing and supporting their causes. Obviously we're not, and he knows it. He says these things without one shred of proof that I have ever supported a left wing cause. Talk about slander.

- you hate Bush and Trump, though you'll deny it.

If I hated them I would not deny it. I don't hate Bush, I think he was foolish and his thinking overly simplistic where he couldn't think things through. As a result, we have this chaos in the middle east and the economy was in ruins that was directly contributable to his actions. He was dumb as a rock, but his heart was in the right place most times. Even your hero Trump said much more about his disaster as President than I ever did. And he's your God.

I don't hate Trump either, I think he is a clueless, despicable, money grubbing, vain, self-serving, absentee president who is part senile, part mentally deficient and all narcissistic. He, as well as most far right wing Republicans think ideology is more important than the truth or facts. How any Christian could support him I do not know. Unlike Bush, he's a chronic liar and there is nothing good I can say about him. He seems to have no conscience, no redeeming qualities, and the fact that right wing fanatics worship him is more than enough reason to not support him. So don't mix Bush with Trump. Trump is a hundred times worse and more dangerous, and I believe mentally incapable of any honesty.

Now I don't really think you are a racist ... you may be, certainly you are ignorant, rude, and childish ... but I have no way to know you inner heart about race. I would not seriously call anyone, including you such a vile thing just to try and win a forum debate about the decline of Christianity.

Winning a debate about the decline of Christianity is the least of my concerns. If I were a racist, you could present evidence where I've made racist statements. All you present is rhetoric. My concern is that you don't know the meaning of the word racism, as you've already implied that one would have to want to kill someone because of his race in order to be a racist (See John's post in the thread). These type warped ideas, from alleged Christians, are evidence enough about the decline of Christianity. I would only ask everyone here, would Christ be supporting a man like Cliven Bundy if he were here with the Apostles today? The only objective answer is no. So the question is, why is John, who is allegedly a follower of Christ, supporting this racist criminal?

BTW, the Nevada trial for Cliven Bundy, 18 others set for this year.
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/04/nevada_trial_for_cliven_bundy.html

You far right guys seem to get conservative Christian confused with radicals activists, tax evaders and racists. A real conservative Christian is none of those things.

True. A conservative Christian isn't a radical, or a tax evader, or a racist.

Then why are you supporting the Radical, tax evading racist Cliven Bundy? Why are you making excuses for the racist rants of Reformed authors like R.L. Dabney on this forum? That's the mystery for some here.

Concerning Republicans, Presidents, and Conservative Christians you have these idiotic comments to your credit. See if you smell the flavor of Christ in your rants (I don't):

...And all the nitwits who voted for this man, knowing he was a mental deficient

I repeat, people are nitwits for voting for Trump, knowing he was a mental deficient. Absolutely true, as today he has the lowest approval rating of any President in U.S. history. Does that not say people think they made a mistake? You're proving my point.

Don't tell me you're going to disagree with that, considering the massive number of confirmed deliberate lies this man has told, not even including that Obama wiretapped him.

I have about four times as much respect for Bush as I have for Trump. Bush made mistakes, Trump makes Pinocchio look like a saint.

...It's a "known fact" that  most violent right-wing, racist and libertarian activities occur mostly with Registered right wing Republicans.

Let me know when you get to a statement that isn't true. I'm going to take a nap now.

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Clifford Grodin

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2017, 03:11:33 PM »
When Christians start supporting the message of the likes of Cliven Bundy and Trump rather than the life and message of Christ, then it is a sure sign of the decline of Christianity. It's a sad state of affairs. By the way, as a patriotic conservative, I support the federal officers over Cliven and his armed thugs any day of the week. No contest!

There once was a program called "Back to the Bible," I think we need to take that to heart. Cliven is not Christian, Trump is not Christian, Obama is not Christian. Back to the Bible, back to our roots.

PS Loved Tony's article about being anti-government. Very topical and sober thinking in the midst of all this emotionalism. I just placed a link to it on my facebook page.

Frank Mortimer

« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2017, 03:49:08 AM »

Concerning Republicans, Presidents, and Conservative Christians you have these idiotic comments to your credit.

...the fundamentalist right cannot deal with the truth of this administration's stupid actions.
...it's not about protection at all, it's about fear, anti government and radical anti Christian ideas.
...How do you spell  H Y P O C R I T E.  You spell it Greedy Right Wing Republican Christians.
...it is all because of the stupid removal of Saddam...by the Republicans, of course led by our great Crusader George Bush.
...people like you don't understand that conservative doesn't mean backing anti-government zealots
...Just what we need, another far right wing fanatic professing Christianity
...What does it say about their Christianity that they can support a man like Trump?
...A bombastic, hateful, pretentious, prideful fear monger who will most assuredly tear this country apart.
..."Make america great again" should be "I will make you prideful," and "I will make america hate again."
...You'll be lambasted by Right Wing Republicans who still believe .... there some benefit to all those soldiers dying in Vietnam
...you're missing the pioint, as all right wing Christian Republican apologists want to do.
...For years we have had to listen to Republican Christian hypocrites claim the high ground
...Republicans right wing Christians have shown themselves hypocrites of the first order, ...with the Scribes and Pharisees of old.
...What is wrong with these right wing religious fundamentalist nuts who think that killing and war is the answer to all the world's problems?
... can't believe the trash that comes out of the right wing's mouths in the name of the Lord. I would call it blasphemy, but that's just me.
...most Christians give a pass to the right wing fundamentalist Christian perverts, nuts, fascists and political nitwits.
...But to all those fundamentalist Republican Christians here who blame the liberal media for all our woes
...Some of you people who call yourselves Republican Christians should read the constitution sometime.
...Nobody told Trump to be a jackass, and nobody put words in Trump's mouth, he's the fool who speaks what is in his heart.
...But no one but the most die-hard right wing Republican radicals has ever said Trump was wise.
...Do you want an immature man and savage with his finger on the nuclear button in the white house?
...I don't know what kind of "stupid pills" Republicans have been taking to stand behind this clown to be commander and chief,
...you should have never gone to the polls in droves to nominate a moron like "Donald John Trump."
...Christian Trump supporters are a "Cult of Personality" and it really doesn't matter what he does they will back him.
...These Trump supporters are blind to his evil and nip picking on emails as if it were murder. 
...The Bush administration is incompetent.
...Trump starts this whole racial divide in this country (evidenced by the unchristian racial comments even here)
...giving people the green light to hate groups based on ethnic origin, ...when his backers start attacking Jews, Blacks and shooting Muslims
...That's like the right wing Republicans claiming his policies will make America safer,
...And Trump exploiting the wife of the SEAL last night, that he got killed by his incompetence and neglect,
...The same good old fashioned Christian racism/xenophobia rears its ugly head again in the face of Donald Trump
...Trump attracts people like Fred because he plays to their political hatred, greed, fears, racism and promotes a "us against them" mentality.
...it's just that the Right Wing anti-government Crusaders and gun lobbyists always seem to get Christianity confused with trailer park politics.
... rather than have children thinking Christians should go around carrying assult weapons to attack the government Federal agencies
...It's amazing what damage a blind political agenda can do to a person's common sense.
...he perfect storm for a empty man like Trump to be the champion of narcissism, obnoxiousness and degeneracy.
...Can you spell Hypocrite?  R. E. P. U. B. L. I. C. A. N.   C. H. R. I. S. T. I. A. N.
...I have been saying or over 10 years about the obvious "HYPOCRISY" of the far right, radical Republican Religious (not Christian) movement
...our almost weekly parade of crooked Right wing fundamentalist so-called Christians of the alleged "More Moral" Republican party
...Well folks, you can keep drinking the Republican Christian Kool-Aide if you want, but these Republicans false prophets are taking you for a ride
...But with Morons in the white house, unable to reason intelligently,...
... Save all the lies for FOX, the Republican Right Wing Network (america's news version of al Jazeera),
...How can anyone say these Republicans are more moral?
...Republican party is the party of morality? No, it's the party of sneaky sniveling hypocrites who care about nothing but money.
...This guy is so arrogant and stupid that I do believe that he is retarded!
...And the Christian fundamentalist right applaud this.
...That is why I will never join with a fundamentalist right wing Republican Christian, because these are the last people who will get into the kingdom of heaven.
...not to mention the right wing Republican Christian snake oil salesmen "Pat Robinson"
...I'm getting sick of the character assassinations you fundamentalists engage in every time I post something
...This christian hypocrite submitted his resignation yesterday (Friday)
...another Right wing moral majority Republican Christian will again demonstrate how much worse
...Don't you realize that this is just what a lot of right wing fundamentalist Christians want? They want to shut everyone up.
...Is it Christian for conservative (alleged) Christians to call for the government to go out and assasinate other heads of state?
...What race someone is has no place being used here as a club, but typical of a lot of Christian Republicans.
...Lieberman is a Christian, and a lot better one than you so deal with that.
...And I think real Christians have it, and right wing fundamentalists christians don't have it. It's as simple as that.
... a lot of right wing conservative fanatical Christians frustrated and feeding into this hatred and fear.
...Christians are spending their time making unchristian remarks, feeding into racism
...If you would have studied history, you would know that is exactly how Hitler came to power.
... they pretty much flushed it all down the toilet by being so dumb that they couldn't see Trump was a cancer
 ...a long stream of all Republican politicians, all claiming the high moral ground ...yet being caught in Homosexual activity, in stealing, in corruption and in adultery and lying. It is because they are sodomites, thieves, liars and hypocrites.

...now it's three Christians with integrity willing to speak the truth...you might be in danger of becoming good people!

Gotta say, I don't think these comments by Philly Dawg are idiotic. I agree with nearly all of this list if I'm being honest with myself. I don't want to agree with it, but for conscience sake I have to. Calling Trump a clown seems to fit exactly my perspective of him. He's more amusing than serious as a leader. As a Christian, I can't stand his "say anything about anyone" regardless of if it's true type of politics. And the Hypocrisy of "some" Republicans  is demonstrated in their controlling the Presidency, the House and the Senate and then pointing the finger and blaming the defeat of the overhaul of Obamacare on Democrats. If that's not the picture of Republican dishonesty and stupidity, I don't know what is. Republican politicians claiming the high moral ground just doesn't sit well with me when I see what issues and sides they are on.  I'm just saying, this list is as damaging to Republicans as it is a condemnation of Philly Dawg. Since I find that over half of these things said seem true to me. Including that the Bush doctrine in the middle east started all this mess over there, and almost all Republicans backed him.  Moreover, he's right, for Christians to offer support to Cliven Bundy is just dumb. Is there another word for it?  That's my opinion.

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2017, 04:42:02 AM »
 )idonotagree( Well Frank, I guess we can add another to the list of liberals who are out to destroy this President because he won't back their liberal agenda. I back what John has said and it is now clear that this forum has become a stronghold for liberals and Democrats. I don't know who is worse at distorting the truth, you or the media. It seems that the only Christians here who are supporting the President is Me, Bram, John, Fred, James Heckman and aquatic. The rest of you seem like liberal socialists intent on taxing us to death. Well, the election of Trump proved one thing. We're not going to take it anymore from the Amillennial leftists who hate conservative Christians who stand up for their rights against minority groups, east coast liberals and overzealous federal officers.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2017, 12:08:58 PM »

:idonotagree: Well Frank, I guess we can add another to the list of liberals who are out to destroy this President because he won't back their liberal agenda.

What "liberal" agenda would that be George. Because when I search Frank's messages here on the forum, I can't find one single liberal message. But just like the rest of the single-minded people here, you use the word liberal as a stick to try and beat Christians down or make good Christians appear something that they obviously are not. Show me one single post where Frank is pushing a liberal agenda. Just one single post. If you cannot, then you are a false witness just like Trump.

I back what John has said and it is now clear that this forum has become a stronghold for liberals and Democrats.

Just because we Christians despise fear mongering, racism and rebellion against the government does not make us liberals or Democrats, it's an example of conscience and how we follow Christ as real Christians, not just those who talk the talk without walking the walk.

It seems that the only Christians here who are supporting the President is Me, Bram, John, Fred, James Heckman and aquatic.

While looking at your list I can't help but notice. All of you (excluding "maybe" James) have made what can be called racist comments, so what does that say about this crew you've assembled? Your own words about minorities say more about you all than any other witness. Your resentment towards others groups and races and support for radicals is well documented. But what has this to do with the decline of Christianity? Although racism would mean the church is declining.

Well, the election of Trump proved one thing. We're not going to take it anymore from the Amillennial leftists who hate conservative Christians who stand up for their rights against minority groups, East and West coast liberals, and overzealous federal officers.

Amllennialists? The only one in that list who is not Amillennialist is you and Fred (anyone correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe you're just trying to get in good with them thinking they might support your Dispensational false gospel? But Amillennialism has nothing whatsoever to do with this discussion. Beside, Trump probably thinks Amillennialists are an ethnic group in the former Soviet Republic. The bottom line (getting back on topic) is that the decline of Christianity didn't come from Democrats or Republicans, it came from people like yourself who take politics seriously, but not the Bible. Frank was right, if you spent half as much time in the Bible as you all do looking after the world's politics, you'd see your error and correct it.

John

• Gold Member
  • A man with God is always in the majority-John Knox
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2017, 10:29:33 PM »
OK. I'm asking for a moderator to decide if you are going to allow this Philly Dawg, and anyone else for that matter, to continue his unbridled slander, defamation, insults, trash talk, and ad hominem attacks against forum members?

Obviously the answer is "Yes we will", but before I leave I want to hear it from a moderator.

I would never belong to any group that permits such libel and slander to continue unabated and uncorrected. I don't abide disgusting and vile people - yes, these hate-filled demagogues and smear merchants are everywhere, they are unreasoning beasts - but are they welcome here?, that is the last and only question to be decided.

If no moderator bothers to reply in the next few days I'll assume the answer is "Yes we support Philly Dawg". Gotta be sure I'm correct about the kind of forum this has become.

john
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2017, 10:44:38 PM »

:idonotagree: Well Frank, I guess we can add another to the list of liberals who are out to destroy this President because he won't back their liberal agenda.

Frank's not liberal. Have you even read his posts? What makes you and John assume everyone who doesn't like Trump is liberal?  ::)

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2017, 02:56:39 AM »
OK. I'm asking for a moderator to decide if you are going to allow this Philly Dawg, and anyone else for that matter, to continue his unbridled slander, defamation, insults, trash talk, and ad hominem attacks against forum members?

I think that he pointed everyone in the direction of your own posts about Bundy and what you said about the Federal officers being terrorists. Tell me, what part of that is untrue? What part of Trump being a compulsive liar is untrue? What part of his saying Bram and Aquatic made racist statements is untrue. Maybe you want some crackers with that whine? If Christians here don't want people to comment on their dumb statement, then they shouldn't make them. And yes, they are dumb statements. So I guess you can see if you can get me banned too, because I'm not going to stop speaking the truth just because some people think the far right branch of the Republican party promotes brilliant policies and is unassailable. I suppose your slanders against Federal officers, liberals, Hillary and Democrats is permissible?

So if you're going, don't let the door hit you on the way out. I hope the Moderator does not submit to this blackmail.

Fred

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2017, 04:59:01 AM »

If no moderator bothers to reply in the next few days I'll assume the answer is "Yes we support Philly Dawg". Gotta be sure I'm correct about the kind of forum this has become.

john

Good Call! Don't worry John. This forum is on its death throes anyway, so they'll hardly be anyone here to miss you in a couple weeks.  Just a couple more nails and its done.   )smileyBounce(  )smileyBounce(  )smileyBounce(  )smileyBounce(  )smileyBounce(  )smileyBounce(

Trump Forever!

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]