[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Night Visions of Zechariah  (Read 1160 times)

Bruno Kolberg

The Night Visions of Zechariah
« on: November 11, 2014, 10:17:13 PM »
Below is a link to my new study on Zechariah 1:1 to 6:8. This is Part 1 of a series on that prophetic book. Most of Part 1 deals with the eight “night visions” that Zechariah saw. They are fascinating visions, made even more profound by their allusions to the Messiah. I hope that you find some merit in this work. 

www.redatedkings.com/download/Zech_01.pdf

Bruno Kolberg

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
Re: The Night Visions of Zechariah
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 02:25:57 PM »
 &TY  Thank you Bruno, a very interesting piece.

Eunice Coughlin

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: The Night Visions of Zechariah
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 11:16:52 AM »
Below is a link to my new study on Zechariah 1:1 to 6:8. This is Part 1 of a series on that prophetic book. Most of Part 1 deals with the eight “night visions” that Zechariah saw. They are fascinating visions, made even more profound by their allusions to the Messiah. I hope that you find some merit in this work. 

www.redatedkings.com/download/Zech_01.pdf

Bruno Kolberg

Thank you for doing this study and sharing it here. I am reading the book of Zechariah right now and have so many questions about how it relates to Revelation. I searched the forums and so glad to find this entry. Looking forward to learning about what you have found!

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]