[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 5397 times)

Sue Landow

• Gold Member
  • Distributing to the saints & given to Hospitality.
Introductions
« on: September 21, 2003, 04:30:16 AM »
Hello All,
 I would like to introduce myself as the new moderator of the cooking forum. For those of you who don't know me, I've been lurking here reading (and occasionally posting) for years. And since besides Christ, cooking has been a favorite passion of mine, I thought I'd help out tony and become a moderator.

A little about myself. I'm a Reformed Christian, and have been for about twenty years. I'm dating myself as I tell you I've been home cooking for thirty years, and have a pretty good collection of recipes, including some that have been handed down through my family for years.

I'll be happy to join in and answer questions (if I know the answer, or it's not already answered by other members) about specific issues or topics concerning cooking, baking, or food preparation.

Well, just keep doing what you are doing here, I've enjoyed reading your posts and recipes. Keep them coming.

In Christ's Name
Sue Landow
"And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God? It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened". Luke 13:20-21

Daisy

• Daisy means day's eye in innocent happiness.
Re:Introductions
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2003, 02:49:41 PM »

From one person who loves cooking to another, hello and congratulations Sue.

Looking forward to chatting about one of my favorite subjects. Since women are so anti-cooking today, it's hard to find anyone with a passion for it. Now I know where to come. God Bless

Jeff

• I'm a llama!
Re:Introductions
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 05:08:29 AM »
Hello All,
 I would like to introduce myself as the new moderator of the cooking forum.

Hello, and good luck with it. By the way, men cook too, and I'll be showing some of my own recipes here. Look forward to reading yours.

Daisy

Re: Introductions
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 03:32:01 PM »
Anyone know what happened to Sue?

Hope she is well!

Tony Warren

• Administrator
  • Affiliate Member
    • The Mountain Retreat
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 12:46:11 PM »
>>>
Anyone know what happened to Sue?

Hope she is well!
<<<

Sue is well, and is on a well deserved vacation. She will be back!

nosce te ipsum"

Peace,
Tony Warren
"I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. -Psalms 32:5"

Daisy

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 10:07:57 AM »
Thank you, I was just worried.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]