[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Right Wing Republican Racists  (Read 21386 times)

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
Re: Right Wing Republican Racists
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2019, 06:42:03 AM »
You see Aquatic, Democrats can be racist too!
- A Equal Oppertunity Christian

Racism and bigotry are just symptoms of the bigger problem of ignorance and our natural tendencies to fear things that are different. Especially with professing Christians who think they control their own destinies. It's not limited to any group, party, race or location. It's as much in one party as in another, it's just that Republicans are more overt with it because of their environment.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2019, 07:43:03 AM »
Racism and bigotry are just symptoms of the bigger problem of ignorance and our natural tendencies to fear things that are different. Especially with professing Christians who think they control their own destinies. It's not limited to any group, party, race or location. It's as much in one party as in another, it's just that Republicans are more overt with it because of their environment.

I don't know if you meant that last line to be funny, but it was. Thanks! :)

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2019, 02:25:31 AM »
Listen as GOP Republican Strategist Susan Del Percio calls Donald trump and his

Henchman Mitch McConnel a Disgrace.

Not all Republicans are Silent and Racist!

The Greater Party of Immorality

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2019, 02:26:58 AM »
Trump Distances Himself From The Racist Chants He Inspired

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2019, 01:14:07 PM »
Legally Racist Chants

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2019, 01:14:42 PM »
Send Her Back

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2019, 08:56:12 AM »
Yesterday: Unhappy With Racist Chants, Today, they're Fine!

Joe Johnson

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2019, 01:14:16 PM »
Saying "if you don't like it here, leave" is not racist. Or else you guys would be racist too. Because you've said that to me and Dan. Saved by grace said it just yesterday I think.

Melanie

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2019, 01:03:47 AM »
  :(   :(   :(   :(

Joe Johnson

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2019, 01:36:55 AM »
So Melanie, you've decided to join the madness also huh?

Melanie

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2019, 02:07:12 AM »
The only madness I read is in the false prophets, counterfeit Christians and hypocrites that sadly frequent this forum. The spiritual insanity of those who "clearly" hate the truth. But for what truth that we have made known do you call us mad? The racism, the lies, the corruption or the lawlessness? Strange that none of you seem to be able to identify what is not true in what is said. Only that liberals are evil, the Jews are national Israel, and Trump was ordained by God, as if Democratic Presidents weren't. That's madness, because God is sovereign over all leaders. Funny, the truth is, none of these hypocrites here ever said Obama was ordained by God to rule. We only hear it about Trump, the man to lead us back to righteousness. That is spiritual insanity and madness. Or if you like, that's the "clear hypocrisy" of counterfeit Christians, shown in their hate for the truth and their worship of this cult of personality.

"A Psalm of David. LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. Psalms 15:1-2"

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 2nd OPter 2:1-2"

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2019, 04:07:20 AM »
The only madness I read is in the false prophets, counterfeit Christians and hypocrites that sadly frequent this forum. The spiritual insanity of those who "clearly" hate the truth.
)God-Bless-You(
They avoid it like it was the plague. It torments them. Every time they hear it they are so offended by it they can't stand it. Just like when you were in the church and you told them the truth of Israel and they wanted you silenced. Every time you say Trump lies, their blood boils. Every time you say he's evil, it's as if you blasphemed their god. Every time you say he is lawless, they say no it's just the liberals. There is a direct parallel to those who kill the two witnesses to the truth in Revelation. Remember there the witnesses to truth tormented those who didn't want to hear it. They lived in Jerusalem only to silence them. Not because what they said wasn't true, but because it was true and they hated hearing it. A direct parallel because they too were professing Christians with no idea of what being a true Christian really meant. It didn't mean quoting John Walvoord, modern-day prophet Kim Clement, Tony Warren or even Arthur Pink, it meant a heart to receive the truth. Those who cannot receive truth, don't have the spirit of truth. All you have to do is look at the many examples in the bible. They just didn't want to hear the truth unless it agreed with their beliefs. Truth is never wrong, never invalid and never to be ignored. I'd love to get back to the bible, but not with hypocrites who wouldn't know the truth of it anyway.

So Ditto to your post, because they clearly hate hearing the truth and deny it as if speaking it was an evil thing.  )Bible-Red(

Isaiah 5:20 "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter."

Trump is not light but darkness. So sad that this political madness is what most of the modern-day church has come to. They are just like the world. They can't abide hearing the truth without chanting like a fool, or gritting their teeth and frothing at the mouth like a mad dog. And that is why I will keep posting it until I am silenced by these so-called Christians who hate the truth.

I am happy that there are many here who are faithful to scripture. Christians like you, Reformer, Erik, Lieberman, Trevor, Diane, Stan Pat and others who actually have respect for the truth and who hate a lying tongue and can recognize a hypocrite who will not receive the truth. But from what I see in the church, we are few and far between.

Terrell Meyer

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2019, 05:42:53 AM »
There is no doubt that there are some racists in the Republican party. And of course more than we'd like. But we aren't all racists. Yes, a lot of republicans keep silent in the face of this, but that doesn't make them all racists. And also as Philly fairly pointed out, some (not enough) Republicans have come out and condemned what he said. I think about 20 now.  I think it's mostly just more of the "us vs. them" mentality in the party and not pure racism.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2019, 03:34:11 AM »
There is no doubt that there are some racists in the Republican party. And of course more than we'd like. But we aren't all racists. Yes, a lot of republicans keep silent in the face of this, but that doesn't make them all racists.

Agree on the first part. On the last line, yes, and that makes them complicit in the spread of the putrid disease.

And also as Philly fairly pointed out, some (not enough) Republicans have come out and condemned what he said. I think about 20 now.  I think it's mostly just more of the "us vs. them" mentality in the party and not pure racism.

I don't know. That remains to be seen. I see the same mob mentality that got "them" people lynched  not long ago in the south. And it continued until enough good Americans decided to stand up for righteousness. Only then did it stop.

Philly Dawg

• Affiliate Member
  • Thinking Christians
« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2019, 03:34:43 AM »
Americans reflect on the pain of being told "go back to your country"

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]